Author Topic: The Stupidest Statement I Have Ever Heard  (Read 2843 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: The Stupidest Statement I Have Ever Heard
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »
"Massive Feminist" is that an oxymoron?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2009, 02:38:23 PM »
she doesnt actually believe that

if she does - strangle her

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 02:38:34 PM »
id love to kill a bitch like that with my bare hands.

+1  8)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2009, 03:04:19 PM »
There's this chick I know who's a massive feminist, womens equal rights etc etc.  She was arguing with me on some point. Anyways, for some reason the subject came around to sports.  She reasoned that because the womens olympic hockey team of Canada has won more gold medals than the mens olympic hockey team, the Womens team would beat the mens team head to head in a game.

She fucking believes the 20 best female players in the world would beat the 20 best male players in the world at hockey.  What in the holy hell is wrong with her?

Ask her if she knows how/why the feminist movement was created? I'll guess that she doesn't...Then tell her the truth that she is just being used by the people who funded it(CIA etc) to not only bring chaos to the family unit but to bring in more taxes for the government...Then tell her that the same CIA helped create Facebook/Myspace etc...

Finish it all off by asking her who her favorite James Bond was...8 out of 10 always go with Sean Connery...Hopefully she does too...

Then drop this nice little bomb

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »
Anytime a man talks about inequality of men on the internet, atleast one woman brings up childbirth and periods. Why is that? They seriously think that because they have...periods...society can punish men? I'll ask you a new question. Why are women retards?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »

Ask her if she knows how/why the feminist movement was created? I'll guess that she doesn't...Then tell her the truth that she is just being used by the people who funded it(CIA etc) to not only bring chaos to the family unit but to bring in more taxes for the government...Then tell her that the same CIA helped create Facebook/Myspace etc...

Finish it all off by asking her who her favorite James Bond was...8 out of 10 always go with Sean Connery...Hopefully she does too...

Then drop this nice little bomb

Sean Connery rules...actually, this clip is an inside joke between my wife and me.  Whenever she busts my chops too much, I start my Sean imitation, "You give them the last word, and they can't leave it alone." 
~

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »
"You're cute when you're militant, sweetie" or if you really want to rouse her ire, "Don't get hysterical."

Btw, she was fucking with you.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 04:25:34 PM »
"You're cute when you're militant, sweetie" or if you really want to rouse her ire, "Don't get hysterical."

Other great lines to use:

"It's okay.  I even know some men that don't understand it."
"Why do you need a watch?  There's a clock on the stove."
"You don't need a master's degree to get married and have kids."
~

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »
who cares about hockey?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2009, 06:37:49 PM »
who cares about hockey?

Dude it's boxing...but on ice! And no rules! Who doesn't love that?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 04:52:39 AM »
oh dude,..no she wasnt--this girl was bold serious.  And fuming angry when i laughed at her.  She full out believes they would beat the men

Strange it meant so much to her.  Sounds like quite a character you've got on your hands.  That dateless for the prom wound is still wide open I guess.

Other great lines to use:

"It's okay.  I even know some men that don't understand it."
"Why do you need a watch?  There's a clock on the stove."
"You don't need a master's degree to get married and have kids."

;D  Hahahaha!  Sorry ladies but that's a classic.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 11:32:25 AM »
oh dude,..no she wasnt--this girl was bold serious.  And fuming angry when i laughed at her.  She full out believes they would beat the men
Here's the bottom line. If she's ugly, tell her that she's one dumb ass bitch and to shut the hell up. If she's cute, agree with her...say, "You know sweetie, it's possible. Do you think a a woman can beat a man in wrestling too? C'mon..let's see." And while she's giggling, start play wrestling with her, take her down and then turn it into a hot, nasty little session.  Then when you don't need her anymore, tell how stupid she was about the hockey and kick her to the curb. Any questions?