Author Topic: A Mr. Olympia with delts bigger than his back and calves bigger than his quads  (Read 2114 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
 :D

spinnis

"you have to be there"

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
"you have to be there"
hahahahha, "you had to see him in person dude, sure he looks 225 onstage but he looks ten times bigger in person and his "graininess" is insane" ::)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I agree, pics don't do Dorian justice. He walked out on stage at the 93 Olympia, spread his lats, and the show was over.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
I agree, pics don't do Dorian justice. He walked out on stage at the 93 Olympia, spread his lats, and the show was over.

QFT

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
just ask peter mcgough or whatever his name is...He'll tell you how big dorian looked

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Getbig's very own Kyomu was in the audience and says that the construction worker was less impressive in person/on stage than in pics.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Paul Dillet may look good in pictures. But, the dude would sweat and breath so hard he couldn't even make it through a prejuding.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Some would have Flex Wheeler winning the show...

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Some would have Flex Wheeler winning the show...

Not the judges though...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Not the judges though...

Isn't Dorian Yates an undefeated Mr. Olympia?

Didn't he win those shows over 10 years ago? Who the fuck cares?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Getbig's very own Kyomu was in the audience and says that the construction worker was less impressive in person/on stage than in pics.

haha holy shit, dorian looks like a little pre-school kid there next to dillet and levrone

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Let me just say the when Dorian won the 93 O, not one person in the audience booed. When the competitors were brought out on stage to start the prejudging, Dorian was in the second row. When he turned to the crowd and spread his lats, there was a huge gasp. I think he was only called out for comparisons once or twice.