Author Topic: Which whey to buy  (Read 960 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Which whey to buy
« on: March 15, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »
I noticed I am running low on my whey protein and it is about time to order some more.  Just thought I would check with my getbig brothers and sisters to see if anyone feels strongly towards a certain brand or if it really doesn't matter much.  I have done some research and pretty much have it narrowed down to these brands:
EAS
MHP
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Series
Prolab
Ultimate Nutrition

I'm leaning more toward the Optimum Nutrition Gold Series or Ultimate Nutrition.  Any suggestions? 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Which whey to buy
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 03:51:10 PM »
ON
I am a big baby

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 04:04:16 PM »
ON
Thanks, that's what I was leaning towards.  Any other opinions are welcome too. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 05:03:44 PM »
I noticed I am running low on my whey protein and it is about time to order some more.  Just thought I would check with my getbig brothers and sisters to see if anyone feels strongly towards a certain brand or if it really doesn't matter much.  I have done some research and pretty much have it narrowed down to these brands:
EAS
MHP
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Series
Prolab
Ultimate Nutrition

I'm leaning more toward the Optimum Nutrition Gold Series or Ultimate Nutrition.  Any suggestions? 

I use to get Optimum, but I'm not eating dairy anymore.  I haven't noticed a difference really with no whey.
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:42:49 PM »
I use on seems like it works decent for me, taste good, and price is pretty good as well.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »
just get the cheapest, EAS whey goes for about 29 bucks for 5 pounds at Sam's and that's the cheapest around that i've seen.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »
just get the cheapest, EAS whey goes for about 29 bucks for 5 pounds at Sam's and that's the cheapest around that i've seen.
there is a reason,quality. I haven't used EAS since Phillips was peddling it for ridiculous money back in the 90's, what a waste, HMB! ::)
I am a big baby

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »
SNI is great taste and smoth. Pro Whey Sport Nutrition International, great in my opinion. ON is lighter, of course great one!

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »
ON is what i would go with...taste good when you mix it with just water