GymTime

• Getbig II
« on: March 15, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Bob Chick - ON TV
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 04:23:03 PM »
So I'm watching TV last night and its about some guy who's taking steroids and GH for 30 days to help him lose weight and feel better.  So far the guy had lost 7 lbs in the first week, and was feeling much better.  The place he was getting it from was some sort of anti-aging clinic I think.  The guy starts exercising along with taking vitamins and sups.  He gets his test results back from the doc saying he has 2 different elevated liver function readings from his blood work and they are concerned.  This idiot thinks its the steroids and GH, which makes logical since, until you see what he does next.  He goes to the gym he's been working out at, and his trainer is Bob Chick.  He tells Bob about it and shows him the list of vitamins and supps he's taking.  He is taking over 40 pills a day!  Bob's like, "well thats your problem right there.  Your liver is having to process all that shit everyday."  I'm not sure when this was filmed, b/c Bob looked like he was in almost competition shape at the time.  Maybe Bob remembers this and can comment.

I've seen that years ago. Wasn't that from that Morgan Spurlock dude?? (The guy from supersize me)

The dude quit then because he was afraid to fuck up his semen production.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 06:39:48 PM »
The sow was called "30 days"...it was filmed about 4 years ago

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »
The sow was called "30 days"...it was filmed about 4 years ago

Bob was the alpha male if you didn't notice on that show, the dude who was getting advice was a total bitch made white boy.

jt
TEAM Nasser