Author Topic: oral winny doasge?  (Read 4008 times)

mademan80

• Getbig II
oral winny doasge?
« on: March 15, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
whats the usual winny dosage? is it 30-50mg/ed for about 8 weeks? correct me if im wrong thanx

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: oral winny doasge?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 07:49:46 PM »
whats the usual winny dosage? is it 30-50mg/ed for about 8 weeks? correct me if im wrong thanx

50mg, 4 weeks if you aint hardcore

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 08:12:39 PM »
yeah so if its your first cycle you could run 40mg/ed for about 6-8 weeks?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 08:13:52 PM »
why not just 4 weeks, you aint chasing the dream nor living outside golds gym's parkinglot in your car right?

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 12:13:38 PM »
yeah but the cops told me to leave...they said i was loitering and bothering the regulars now i stay in my moms driveway

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 01:05:32 PM »
50-100mg ED is a fine dosage for 4-8 weeks (or even longer). I personally like 75mg ED.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 09:46:03 PM »
50-100mg ED is a fine dosage for 4-8 weeks (or even longer). I personally like 75mg ED.

you talking about oral right?....its been a while since i have ever used winny and when i did it was with eq...i ran 40mg ed for the first 8 weeks never had any problems...i was just inquiring for my friend...he is a rather large dude 5'11'' 300lbs kind of fat...and he's scared to use AAS and he only wants to run that by itself and not put a lot stress on his liver(scared of needles) so i was trying to find out some info for him...i wasnt sure if winny alone would even help him but i told him to keep working out for about 6 months and keep dieting then give AAS a shot and to stack it with something else...he's sord of stubborn and thinks just bc he takes winny for 6 weeks its gonna work miracles

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 11:15:59 PM »
oral winny is liver toxic, injectable winny less toxic.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »
dude 5'11" 300lbs he doesnt need to even mess with AAS you should get him some T3 and ECA for a while till he looses 100lbs...... h ps diet and lots of cardio for him... if he wheighs that much imagine what his blood pressure is and a fat guy has alot of toxins in his liver and kidneys  from his obese diet

Agreed but he his stubborn and he hears how good winny is for cutting and shaping that he could give it a try...i told to him to try Clen and some otc shit to help drop some weight before looking at at cycle

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »
Agreed but he his stubborn and he hears how good winny is for cutting and shaping that he could give it a try...i told to him to try Clen and some otc shit to help drop some weight before looking at at cycle

He'll be in for a shock when he does winny and it doesn't "cut" or "shape" him like a solid fucking diet would.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 03:21:05 AM »
He'll be in for a shock when he does winny and it doesn't "cut" or "shape" him like a solid fucking diet would.

LMAO!  No shit!  300lbs?  Shit...an oral dose of winny isn't going to do shit.  This guy sounds pathetic.  Winny is only good for someone getting into contest shape and who's already somewhat lean.  It's not the fat burner people make it out to be. 

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 08:17:03 AM »
oral winny is liver toxic, injectable winny less toxic.

Injectable winny is aqueous, higher risk of injection-site infection; oral winny has no chance of injection-site abcess.

Life is a balance, I guess.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 09:56:09 AM »
LMAO!  No shit!  300lbs?  Shit...an oral dose of winny isn't going to do shit.  This guy sounds pathetic.  Winny is only good for someone getting into contest shape and who's already somewhat lean.  It's not the fat burner people make it out to be. 

yeah he is not the next mr.olympia but he's got a good attitude...he just let a long lay-off from the gym and having a g/f for too long get him fat...i told him it wouldnt hurt to buy it but if he took it he would just be pissing his money away and fucking with his liver for no reason...which as mentioned in previous threads is prob not in the best condition as it is due to his poor diet

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »
Your friend is retarded, hope this helps.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 01:27:29 PM »
yeah he is not the next mr.olympia but he's got a good attitude...he just let a long lay-off from the gym and having a g/f for too long get him fat...i told him it wouldnt hurt to buy it but if he took it he would just be pissing his money away and fucking with his liver for no reason...which as mentioned in previous threads is prob not in the best condition as it is due to his poor diet

At 300lbs he'd be better off doing an ECA stack or something geared towards fat burning. 

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 01:22:56 PM »
Your friend is retarded, hope this helps.

we all are at some point or another..."even a broken clock is right twice a day"

dustin

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 12:42:57 AM »
If I got a dollar for every fat ass I saw asking for advice on his pre summer winny cycle, I'd be a millionaire. Tell your friend he's a fat douche.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »
ha ha yeah we do...he takes it in stride...well thanx for the answering the question and adding your own personal comments...as always its appreciated

Yep, BB @49..dang!

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 09:45:46 AM »
Being a newbie to this site what does winni really do? is it a fat burner or not?

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »
read up on it...more of shaper than adding weight...i beleive all of them do burn fat to an extent...they have a lot of useful info. on the web and here on this board...just search winstrol on the board and see what you get

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »
read up on it...more of shaper than adding weight...i beleive all of them do burn fat to an extent...they have a lot of useful info. on the web and here on this board...just search winstrol on the board and see what you get

A shaper?  LOL What the fuck does that mean?  Winstrol works the same way as any other anabolic androgenic steroid.  It has a little different effects in the end but it's not a "cutter" any more than any other steroid i.e. testosterone.  It just doesn't have the androgenic side effects i.e. water retention as testosterone but it's also not going to produce dramatic results like testosterone either.  Your friend is best to diet his ass off and do some hard work in the gym before he tries anything.  If he tries anything he should stick to drugs that actually are "fat burners" like ephedrine and clen.  Let's say he burns off all this fat using winstrol (which he wont) what's he going to do when he comes off the drugs and his diet and training are still shit? 

mnunited

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 05:13:21 PM »
what about 50mg winstrol with 50mg anavar and 100mg prop eod?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 05:22:35 PM »
Well that's 100mg of 17AA steroids per day.  Would put a lot of stress on your liver.  Just depends on how well you tolerated the oral steroids.  If you did 50 of var and 50 of winstrol I'd keep it at 4-6 weeks.  But you should see good results on 50mg of var OR 50mg of winny if both are legit. 

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »
A shaper?  LOL What the fuck does that mean?  Winstrol works the same way as any other anabolic androgenic steroid.  It has a little different effects in the end but it's not a "cutter" any more than any other steroid i.e. testosterone.  It just doesn't have the androgenic side effects i.e. water retention as testosterone but it's also not going to produce dramatic results like testosterone either.  Your friend is best to diet his ass off and do some hard work in the gym before he tries anything.  If he tries anything he should stick to drugs that actually are "fat burners" like ephedrine and clen.  Let's say he burns off all this fat using winstrol (which he wont) what's he going to do when he comes off the drugs and his diet and training are still shit? 
(stanozolol)
Winstrol - Stanozolol is a very commonly used anabolic steroid for cutting cycles. While many people will attempt to use Dianabol or even Anadrol for cutting cycles, I´ve really never heard of anyone using Stanozolol for anything except a cutting cycle.  -steroid.com...generally a rule of thumb for this drug

you guys here on this board are soo fucking sensitive...yeah people generally use winny before a comp.  to produce lean muscle gains without the water...maybe my wording was a bit off using "shaper" but just relax bro...i wouldnt take winny if i was trying to bulk...and i believe it has to work a bit more than a "little different" if people use for comp different reasons than they would using test or something to that nature...i'll pass on the info to my buddy he has a lot of work to do...i told him if took aas he should just take $300 and throw it in the toilet bc essentially thats what he would be doing by taking them at this point

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
(stanozolol)
Winstrol - Stanozolol is a very commonly used anabolic steroid for cutting cycles. While many people will attempt to use Dianabol or even Anadrol for cutting cycles, I´ve really never heard of anyone using Stanozolol for anything except a cutting cycle.  -steroid.com...generally a rule of thumb for this drug

you guys here on this board are soo fucking sensitive...yeah people generally use winny before a comp.  to produce lean muscle gains without the water...maybe my wording was a bit off using "shaper" but just relax bro...i wouldnt take winny if i was trying to bulk...and i believe it has to work a bit more than a "little different" if people use for comp different reasons than they would using test or something to that nature...i'll pass on the info to my buddy he has a lot of work to do...i told him if took aas he should just take $300 and throw it in the toilet bc essentially thats what he would be doing by taking them at this point

No we are not senstive.  It's called EXPERIENCE!  Anyone 300lb fat ass that thinks using winny is going to allow him to cut up doesn't have a damn clue!  Even for people that are already in shape winny is fairly mild.  Yes it is used for cutting cycles but USUALLY in combo with other cutting drugs.  Winny works completely different than other compounds.  If your buddy is so dead set on using drugs to lose weight he should research drugs that are actually used in burning fat and losing weight i.e. clen, t3, ephedrine, etc.