Author Topic: Vince Goodrum vs Disturbia: Getbig special?  (Read 520 times)

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Vince Goodrum vs Disturbia: Getbig special?
« on: March 16, 2009, 01:17:59 AM »
I would be willing to contribute money to the proposed Disturbia vs Vince Goodrum competition.

As Goodrum is not willing to participate, we can use the photos from his posedown with Billy Guns as his competition entry. It follows that Goodrum should not get any price-money should Disturbia fail to beat him. If that happens, let's give the money to charity (Red Cross or something similar). Let's give Disturbia 6 months.

I will put up up to 50 bucks if other getbiggers also contribute so that we reach at least 600 dollars.

CD

PS. Goodrum would of course be permitted to use other pics should he wish to participate. I'm dying to see his 19 inch "biceps". I wonder where those have been hidden in the past?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Disturbia: Getbig special?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 01:38:54 AM »
No we need 240 to get a site up and running and then turn it into some kind of betting pool...Use the word "points or eggs" instead of dollars for legal reason and get this thing off and running...

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Disturbia: Getbig special?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 01:42:06 AM »
No we need 240 to get a site up and running and then turn it into some kind of betting pool...Use the word "points or eggs" instead of dollars for legal reason and get this thing off and running...

Great, I'll contribute some eggs then :-).

CD