Author Topic: Hey Big Mark C  (Read 1718 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Hey Big Mark C
« on: March 16, 2009, 11:10:47 AM »
l

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Hey Big Mark C
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 11:15:37 AM »
lemme do it for you:

Quote from: disturbia on January 03, 2009, 08:01:59 PM
hey--completely honest here--I dont have a company, or money or anything.  I sit in my apartment 24/7 trying to get the nerve up to off myself.  I think I am close now to having the nerve.  Realistically there is not much reason for me to go on.I contribute nothing to society.  I am actually excited to move on to either another life or just the end.

My question to you is would it be exciting for you to know that you assisted someone in moving towards ending their own life.  If you would like, I can give you pm updates right up to the end.  Someone may as well benefit from it.  Eventually I have to succeed at it one of these times.

Im dead serious here.Im not looking for sympathy of anything, thats why I put it in pm and not on the boards.  You could get a personal pm of the last number of days of my life right up to the last second.

let me know, it might actually be interesting

I  dont care who you are, gimmick or real, I just thought it would be an opportunity for someone to follow the last days of someones life.  And since you seem so interested in me doing myself in, I thought this would be a good idea.

Let me know

Not sure if youre serious or what the fuck is going on. But im gonna go ahead and say dont do it. Dude seriously. Where do you live. If you need something seriously i can see what i can do in that area. I heard some shit about if you off self you cant see your loved ones on the other side or some shit like that. But im serious as a heart attack, offing yourself aint the answer.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 11:18:01 AM »
lemme do it for you:

hey--completely honest here--I dont have a company, or money or anything.  I sit in my apartment 24/7 trying to get the nerve up to off myself.  I think I am close now to having the nerve.  Realistically there is not much reason for me to go on.I contribute nothing to society.  I am actually excited to move on to either another life or just the end.

My question to you is would it be exciting for you to know that you assisted someone in moving towards ending their own life.  If you would like, I can give you pm updates right up to the end.  Someone may as well benefit from it.  Eventually I have to succeed at it one of these times.

Im dead serious here.Im not looking for sympathy of anything, thats why I put it in pm and not on the boards.  You could get a personal pm of the last number of days of my life right up to the last second.

I  dont care who you are, gimmick or real, I just thought it would be an opportunity for someone to follow the last days of someones life.  And since you seem so interested in me doing myself in, I thought this would be a good idea.

Let me know

Why would you want to kill yourself? life is beautiful if you ask me

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 11:19:09 AM »
dude relax--tahts from months ago--Im totally fine--I was having one hard day and he took advantage of my bad frame of mind and used it---Im sooooo over it---he just likes to repost it hoping it will prompt me to off myself--He has sent me pms telling meto off myself---he is quite focused on seeing me do it
Oh ok. That would be some fucked up shit.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »
dude relax--tahts from months ago--Im totally fine--I was having one hard day and he took advantage of my bad frame of mind and used it---Im sooooo over it---he just likes to repost it hoping it will prompt me to off myself--He has sent me pms telling meto off myself---he is quite focused on seeing me do it

i dont want you to 'off' yourself    you are a good guy    you just need your head examined    

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 11:20:30 AM »
Why would you want to kill yourself? life is beautiful if you ask me

maybe all the gimmicks started by  people who should know better are fucking him off

starting a gimmick to make fun of someone bipolar is pretty low
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »
i dont want you to 'off' yourself    you are a good guy    you just need your head examined    
I think most of us do.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 11:29:31 AM »
quit wasting my time--

you quit wasting get bigs time with your endless attention whoring threads   no body cares about some lonely depressed unemployed loser who mooches off the goverment     the truth hurts rehaluk   im sorry but its still the truth

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »
you quit wasting get bigs time with your endless attention whoring threads   no body cares about some lonely depressed unemployed loser who mooches off the goverment     the truth hurts rehaluk   im sorry but its still the truth

qft

theres no point at all--I simply dont like you and wish someone would cut your throat--I am harshly prejudice against homos--and clearly you are one

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
k johnnynoname you just dont matter in this thread--so whatever

Big Mark C--who are you to judge me?  You tell me to get help? You have no clue. I sit with my counsellor every 2 weeks to talk and with my meds doctor every 3 months.  Ya, Im bipolar and I have a few bad days every now and then, it comes with the territory.  And I dont hide  who I am behind a gimmick or anything, I am in the open with it.  You on the the other hand target someone with mental health issues. You made a huge push on getbig for me to kill myself.  It essentially seemed like a mission for you to get me to off myself.  You did it publicly and in pms.  And you say I need help? In essence you are a phony coercing someone to kill themself.  And quit tryin to backpedal on here saying you dont want me to do myself in.  Its been proven time and time again that you wanted it to happen.  I'm fine, I just have some bad days now and again.  Sorry dude, but I wont give you the satisfaction of killing myself that you so badly crave.

Bipowange big disturbia..Fuck little mark the biznich.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 03:10:22 PM »
k johnnynoname you just dont matter in this thread--so whatever

Big Mark C--who are you to judge me?  You tell me to get help? You have no clue. I sit with my counsellor every 2 weeks to talk and with my meds doctor every 3 months.  Ya, Im bipolar and I have a few bad days every now and then, it comes with the territory.  And I dont hide  who I am behind a gimmick or anything, I am in the open with it.  You on the the other hand target someone with mental health issues. You made a huge push on getbig for me to kill myself.  It essentially seemed like a mission for you to get me to off myself.  You did it publicly and in pms.  And you say I need help? In essence you are a phony coercing someone to kill themself.  And quit tryin to backpedal on here saying you dont want me to do myself in.  Its been proven time and time again that you wanted it to happen.  I'm fine, I just have some bad days now and again.  Sorry dude, but I wont give you the satisfaction of killing myself that you so badly crave.

i never told you to off yourself    post the pm screenshots cumsucker

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »

Why don't you ask which one of the 4 guys is posting under the account this time. Most are guys you call friends from the Yboard too.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 04:19:06 PM »
maybe all the gimmicks started by  people who should know better are fucking him off

starting a gimmick to make fun of someone bipolar is pretty low
not if you're scum garbage from the get go :-\

TruthHurts

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »
Why don't you ask which one of the 4 guys is posting under the account this time. Most are guys you call friends from the Yboard too.

name names

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 05:16:43 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »
How would someone that has been registered for 3 months know this type of information?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »
How would someone that has been registered for 3 months know this type of information?

the owner of the big mark c account told me the guy behind the 'big sti' account got pissed because he wasnt let in on the gig    so he got pissed and started the big sti account to attack it     check his post history if you need proof ;)    big sti is one of th emany gimmicks who posted fake pics on the y recently    they are making a laughing stock of danny and laughing all the waty  to the bank ;D ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 07:02:03 PM »
lemme do it for you:

Let me know

You need a weekend partying with me.  Not cool hearing someone speak like this.  Serious, this is not good!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »
the owner of the big mark c account told me the guy behind the 'big sti' account got pissed because he wasnt let in on the gig    so he got pissed and started the big sti account to attack it     check his post history if you need proof ;)    big sti is one of th emany gimmicks who posted fake pics on the y recently    they are making a laughing stock of danny and laughing all the waty  to the bank ;D ;D

*sigh*

Why so many cowards on the internets? :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 07:07:46 PM »

Oh brother, those are my pics and I have more to post if need be. Where as you guys had to have someone who uses this gimmick post a fake pic. Last I checked you're the gimmick who has attacked almost everyone on the Yboard expect the accounts who use your gimmick.

So I thought you had proof my pics are fake and you were going to out me? It's a shame there is only three places on the internet where my pics have been posted and two of those you can't view.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »
Oh brother, those are my pics and I have more to post if need be. Where as you guys had to have someone who uses this gimmick post a fake pic. Last I checked you're the gimmick who has attacked almost everyone on the Yboard expect the accounts who use your gimmick.

So I thought you had proof my pics are fake and you were going to out me? It's a shame there is only three places on the internet where my pics have been posted and two of those you can't view.

::)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 07:53:54 PM »
lemme do it for you:

Let me know

i dont know bro, nothing against you, but even contemplating suicide is such a bitch move. Your life either fucking sucks so bad that no questions asked, put a gun to your head and pull the fucking trigger... but if your having a bad day dawg and be talking about suicide??? gotta tell you bro, you need to man up. That PM was from Jan so ur still alive, hang in there

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 07:55:47 PM »
i dont know bro, nothing against you, but even contemplating suicide is such a bitch move. Your life either fucking sucks so bad that no questions asked, put a gun to your head and pull the fucking trigger... but if your having a bad day dawg and be talking about suicide??? gotta tell you bro, you need to man up. That PM was from Jan so ur still alive, hang in there

rehaluk is an attention whore who has no life whatso ever   so he comes on here to get attention    he is a good guy i think    but he needs to chill the fuck out