Author Topic: warning bad gear going around.  (Read 3135 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: warning bad gear going around.
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »
if you think cops and feds aren't in gyms you are mistakenly wrong...

of course they are that is where they get their gear  ;D
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »
of course they are that is where they get their gear  ;D
dude cops get most of their gear from busts and i know that for a fact....... also fire dep. like their gear also i have bought from them before

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 08:06:52 AM »
Breaking News...............Ronni e Coleman just injected some UGL stuff and his body completely vaporized.......YEA BABY, LIGHTWEIGHT!
First Rock

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »
My left nut fell off today after my shot this morning  :'(  :'(  :'(

Just wanted to warn you all thanks for your concern!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »
My left nut fell off today after my shot this morning  :'(  :'(  :'(

Just wanted to warn you all thanks for your concern!

PIP
TEAM Nasser

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
Cops been hitting up a lot of gyms and stuff?  Has a lot of people on other boards spooked?  Your post is hysterical and there is nothing factual about any of it.  If it's true it will come to light.  And if some teenager bought steroids from the internet and had to have a leg amputed I'm sure it would atleast make the papers.  Again I spend a lot of time on half a dozen boards and have heard NOTHING about this as you say everyone on other boards is spooked?????? LOL. 

True, if some teenager lost his fucking leg...we would all know about it and not have to read the "young and the juicing" gossip here on the board...i agree that there is bad UGL shit out there but when kids are losing limbs then i think it would be brought to some kind of mass media attention....thats just to good for the media(who makes AAS out to be bad) to let that go without saying anything

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »
sup brothers.

word going around that a teenage kid bought some UGL gear off the net got badly infected where his leg had to get amputated and prob the other one cuz the infection is spreading :-[.   Nobody knows which UGL it was or if this story has ne validity to it but this comes from a guy i knew for a while and has no reason to lie.   cops been hitting up alot of gyms and stuff. and has a lot of people spooked on other boards with their UGL purchases since we dont know who it is.

Once again we don't know who the UGL is?  People are trying to figure this out as soon as possible.  I suggest to my brothers who uses UGL's to desist until something comes too light on this story?  those who still chooses to use their batches take every precaution to be safe.  i will try to update as soon as i hear somthing.

my brothers be safe.  keep training.

Mike

Michael,

Until I get some proof or a UG connected with this, I'm not taking it serious.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...