Author Topic: THE CHAD AND JAY  (Read 3707 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
THE CHAD AND JAY
« on: March 16, 2009, 05:49:31 PM »

Are these two titans of bodybuilding going to combine forces?  No, but this pic was worth sharing.

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: THE CHAD AND JAY
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »
Did Chad just get lucky working with a genetic freak like Ronnie?

Who else has he worked with? apart from Wolf

Seems like he's made his name off a guy who could get shredded eating french fries

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 05:52:26 PM »

Are these two titans of bodybuilding going to combine forces?  No, but this pic was worth sharing.

He couldn't get Jay dry if he left him in the Sahara

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
jay looks weird in real life... strong retard head.. and strong chin/jaw... and sounds like a nerd

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 05:55:03 PM »
Does anybody know why Chad is considered a top "guru?"  Has he ever competed?  Has he ever looked like he competed?  Does he have a degree in nutrition?  What is it about this guy?  I don't get it.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 05:55:52 PM »

Seems like he's made his name off a guy who could get shredded eating french fries

Flex , Nasser , Flex was the one who turned Ronnie onto Teh Chad and I bet he regretted that

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »
jay looks weird in real life... strong retard head.. and strong chin/jaw... and sounds like a nerd

Jay is proof that working hard trumps intelligence when it comes to being successful in life.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 05:57:55 PM »
Flex , Nasser , Flex was the one who turned Ronnie onto Teh Chad and I bet he regretted that

Chad actually contributed to both of these guys going downhill.  Flex said Chad screwed him up royally for his carb up at the 2000 Olympia, and we all know what happened with Nasser...

RUN WHILE YOU CAN, VIC!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 05:58:27 PM »
Does anybody know why Chad is considered a top "guru?"  Has he ever competed?  Has he ever looked like he competed?  Does he have a degree in nutrition?  What is it about this guy?  I don't get it.  

I don't get it either , but apparently he got Ronnie super dry and hard in 1998 , he's married to Kim Chizevsky and dried her out to for her win against Lenda , he's billed as a ' nutritionist ' but he's more than that

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

Dennis James, I think Johnnie Jackson possibly, Flex Wheeler (ever heard of him?), Nasser El Sonbaty, Ronnie Coleman, Victor Martinez, Melvin Anthoney, Tom Prince, Don Long, his wife Kim and Lenda Murray and a few others.

Sometimes Chad would have 3-4 guys competing in the Olympia, and Ronnie would win and the others would cry favoritism.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 05:59:13 PM »

Nasser and Chad were friends and did share ideas and knowledge, but Nasser actually never strictly followed a regimine from Chad, contrary to what many believe.  Nasser learned from a few sources and from experience and ultimately believed getting ready for a show is a personal thing.  However, he felt it's useful to be associated with a guru like Chad as it makes the judges anticipate a better showing out of you on contest day, a perception which could help your contest placings.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 06:00:54 PM »
Nasser and Chad were friends and did share ideas and knowledge, but Nasser actually never strictly followed a regimine from Chad, contrary to what many believe.  Nasser learned from a few sources and from experience and ultimately believed getting ready for a show is a personal thing.  However, he felt it's useful to be associated with a guru like Chad as it makes the judges anticipate a better showing out of you on contest day, a perception which could help your contest placings.

contest placings like the Olympia?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 06:01:53 PM »
I don't get it either , but apparently he got Ronnie super dry and hard in 1998 , he's married to Kim Chizevsky and dried her out to for her win against Lenda , he's billed as a ' nutritionist ' but he's more than that

My understanding is that Ronnie didn't know anything about what chems to take and Chad finally put him in the know as to what everyone else was doing, then BOOM!  Ronnie is a genetic freak and hardly compares to any other bodybuilders.  

What do you think guys?  Does anyone have first hand knowledge of Chad's abilities or lack thereof?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »
Flex said Chad screwed him up royally for his carb up at the 2000 Olympia,

I've certainly done my fair share of ragging on Chad N over the years.

But

Flex also blamed poor conditioning on Ninjas once.  

So

Ya gotta take everything he says with a grain of salt, no?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 06:04:30 PM »

But

So

Why does no one ever call out Flex on the ninja story.

It's so ridiculous you can't avoid it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 06:05:19 PM »

And Dillett is the one who turned Flex onto Chad...

Flex should have stayed with Joe McNeil, or could it have been that Joe was responsible for Flex's first kidney pangs.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 06:05:33 PM »

But

So

You're right, Flex does like to make excuses...but that's another thread.  What say you about Chad "never met a Krispy Kreme he didn't inhale" Nichols?  I remember Chad talking about how he loved to stop at Krispy Kreme late every night.  I'm sorry, but a man who claims to know how to get people in the best shape of their lives should practice what he preaches just a little bit.  I understand that knowledge and experience do not always go hand in hand, but the guy looks like doughy mess.  Why do pro bodybuilders trust this bar bouncer for their diets?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 06:06:16 PM »
contest placings like the Olympia?

Yes, or any show.  Point being Nasser felt that if judges felt that he was trianed strictly by Chad then it might improve his contest placings, since he knew that contest placings were not solely based on your actual physique.  He did not actually have a guru/trainee relationship with Chad as was believed to be the case.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 06:07:09 PM »

lmao

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 06:07:42 PM »

He gets called out all of the time at MD.  Flex is a weird dude.  He's very lucky to be drawing a paycheck from MD; he doesn't really contribute anything of value over there.  He doesn't know how to interview and writes articles an 8th grader would be ashamed of.  

Remember how Flex said he wouldn't ever go to shows or even go into a gym when he was done competing?  BULLSHIT!

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:10 PM »
''come on kerry, support me in this. I have got one more O in me!''

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:29 PM »

Are you that new around here?
Flex came around about a year or two ago and teased everyone saying that he'll say what really happened, then left. It was a promo stunt for his company which was streaming the Olympia.
He's been called on the ninja story more times than JohnnyNoName has been called a fag on GetBig. And that's A LOT.
Shawn Ray says that the story (obviously) was made up and it was just that Flex wasn't in shape. So rather than get penalized by Weider, he concocted that ever so dumb story.

It's been gone over to infinity and beyond on here and everywhere else.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 06:08:44 PM »
And Dillett is the one who turned Flex onto Chad...

Flex should have stayed with Joe McNeil, or could it have been that Joe was responsible for Flex's first kidney pangs.

Where did Charles fit in?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2009, 06:12:28 PM »
Flex came around about a year or two ago and teased everyone saying that he'll say what really happened, then left. It was a promo stunt for his company which was streaming the Olympia.
He's been called on the ninja story more times than JohnnyNoName has been called a fag on GetBig. And that's A LOT.
Shawn Ray says that the story (obviously) was made up and it was just that Flex wasn't in shape. So rather than get penalized by Weider, he concocted that ever so dumb story.

I wonder what he says if/when people ask him nowdays at Expos about the story? :)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »

Flex looked like shit in the 1997 BFTO; he was soft and small in the video and was vowing great things to come at the Arnold in 1998. Flex is not only a liar, he is a STUPID LIAR THAT NO ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD BELIEVE IN A MILLION YEARS.  It's amazing that he came up with such a stupid story to explain why he couldn't compete.  The real reason why he couldn't compete is because he was a weak-minded SOB who couldn't handle the pressures that came with being Mr. Olympia.  He squandered some of the best genetics in the history of the sport because he LOVED TO EAT MCDONALDS right before a show.  Rumor was, he called Chris Cormier crying about how he just ordered the entire menu at Mickey D's a couple of weeks before the Olympia in 1998.