Author Topic: THE CHAD AND JAY  (Read 3703 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: THE CHAD AND JAY
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »
He gets called out all of the time at MD.  Flex is a weird dude.  He's very lucky to be drawing a paycheck from MD; he doesn't really contribute anything of value over there.  He doesn't know how to interview and writes articles an 8th grader would be ashamed of.  

Remember how Flex said he wouldn't ever go to shows or even go into a gym when he was done competing?  BULLSHIT!

Yeah Flex couldn't wait to be done with bodybuilding , he hated going to the gym, but Flex realized he doesn't have any other skill or trade to fall back on he needs bodybuilding for his life and his ego. Remember that had him as a contest photographer ? they keep trying to find things for him to do , he's living off his name now , he wasn't wise with his money or health . At his best he was an outstanding bodybuilder but what he's become  :-\

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »
Yeah Flex couldn't wait to be done with bodybuilding , he hated going to the gym, but Flex realized he doesn't have any other skill or trade to fall back on he needs bodybuilding for his life and his ego. Remember that had him as a contest photographer ? they keep trying to find things for him to do , he's living off his name now , he wasn't wise with his money or health . At his best he was an outstanding bodybuilder but what he's become  :-\

He's still wasting money on stupid cars too.  Flex loves to "flex nuts" with all of those stupid cars. 

Enough about Flex though, he is HIJACKING this thread about the wise man known as Chad.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2009, 06:16:47 PM »
He's still wasting money on stupid cars too.  Flex loves to "flex nuts" with all of those stupid cars. 

Enough about Flex though, he is HIJACKING this thread about the wise man known as Chad.

The worst part was he got that kidney then started f--king competiting and juicing again.

His book was such a work of ficton he should have actually put even more outragous shit in there just to see what people would fall for.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2009, 06:17:56 PM »
Why does no one ever call out Flex on the ninja story.

It's so ridiculous you can't avoid it.

Shawn Ray called him on it a LOOOONNNG Time ago. Siad Flex came in looking like Sergio Oliva (pic ND posted), and basically blew Flex's sotry out of the water.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
Flex looked like shit in the 1997 BFTO; he was soft and small in the video and was vowing great things to come at the Arnold in 1998. Flex is not only a liar, he is a STUPID LIAR THAT NO ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD BELIEVE IN A MILLION YEARS.  It's amazing that he came up with such a stupid story to explain why he couldn't compete.  The real reason why he couldn't compete is because he was a weak-minded SOB who couldn't handle the pressures that came with being Mr. Olympia.  He squandered some of the best genetics in the history of the sport because he LOVED TO EAT MCDONALDS right before a show.  Rumor was, he would call Chris Cormier crying about how he just ordered the entire menu at Mickey D's a couple of weeks before the Olympia in 1998.  

Yeah he was living and relying solely on his genetics to carry him along , I suppose when things come to you so naturally and easily , you tend to take the path of least resistance all of the time , he had flashes of brilliance followed by years of threading water , could have beat Dorian if he was focused and disciplined , relied on beating Ronnie as a given and when push came to shove and really tried to beat Ronnie , Ronnie was beyond him catching him

I recall how he said he sabotaged his own contest prep in 1998 for fear of winning  ::) he won so many shows already , I honestly believe he figured Dorian wasn't competing he could lollygag his prep and still beat everyone , he never counted on a super dry & hard as nails Ronnie and he paid the price , his genetics couldn't carry him out of this one.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2009, 06:19:16 PM »
The worst part was he got that kidney then started f--king competiting and juicing again.

His book was such a work of ficton he should have actually put even more outragous shit in there just to see what people would fall for.

Believe it or not, I actually read his damn book.  He made so many outrageous claims in it, I could barely make it though.  I love bodybuilding, but the characters surrounding this game make me question why I ever thought it was such a great hobby.  I guess I love the sport itself, but many of the people high up in the game are real dolts.  The only pro I've met who is a real person would be Victor Martinez.  This is one weird game.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2009, 06:20:20 PM »

Him and Kevin Levrone almost came to blows a few years back

Purge_WTF

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2009, 06:20:55 PM »

Are these two titans of bodybuilding going to combine forces?

I hope not--I want Jay to live past 40.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2009, 06:21:50 PM »
Him and Kevin Levrone almost came to blows a few years back

I wish Kevin would have dropped his sorry ass.  Unfortunately, many bodybuilders' muscle is just a facade; they don't want to actually engage in physical battle with another person.  I believe Kevin backed down to Chad, correct?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2009, 06:23:03 PM »
  I hope not--I want Jay to live past 40.

Question to all getbiggers:  Has anyone had a conversation with Jay were he didn't appear to be completely ZONED OUT OF HIS MIND?  Poor guy appears to be in a constant state of numb.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 06:26:03 PM »
Flex looked like shit in the 1997 BFTO; he was soft and small in the video and was vowing great things to come at the Arnold in 1998. Flex is not only a liar, he is a STUPID LIAR THAT NO ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD BELIEVE IN A MILLION YEARS.  It's amazing that he came up with such a stupid story to explain why he couldn't compete.  The real reason why he couldn't compete is because he was a weak-minded SOB who couldn't handle the pressures that came with being Mr. Olympia.  He squandered some of the best genetics in the history of the sport because he LOVED TO EAT MCDONALDS right before a show.  Rumor was, he called Chris Cormier crying about how he just ordered the entire menu at Mickey D's a couple of weeks before the Olympia in 1998.  

Don't have to tell me Flex is a P.O.S. lying douche.
Do a search for a post by a guy named "Livewire." He copied and pasted a post I made up about Flex.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
I wish Kevin would have dropped his sorry ass.  Unfortunately, many bodybuilders' muscle is just a facade; they don't want to actually engage in physical battle with another person.  I believe Kevin backed down to Chad, correct?

I think Kev did if I recall the story

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 06:28:45 PM »
I think Kev did if I recall the story

ND - I've never gotten along with you so well in a thread; this is a real breakthrough. 

Anyway, I wonder why Flex's goodwill at MD will finally run its course and he gets canned like Dave and John.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 06:31:19 PM »
ND - I've never gotten along with you so well in a thread; this is a real breakthrough. 

Anyway, I wonder why Flex's goodwill at MD will finally run its course and he gets canned like Dave and John.

lol

Flex is his own biggest enemy so who knows how that will play out

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 06:32:27 PM »
lol

Flex is his own biggest enemy so who knows how that will play out

He will eventually get canned and go on government assistance.  It's amazing to me he's lasted thing long in BBing.  Sooner or later though, HE WILL GET AXED BY BLECHMAN.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
He will eventually get canned and go on government assistance.  It's amazing to me he's lasted thing long in BBing.  Sooner or later though, HE WILL GET AXED BY BLECHMAN.

especially considering they now have Yates and Ray , I think is time is limited more of MD trimming the fat where will he go then?  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2009, 06:36:48 PM »
Yeah he was living and relying solely on his genetics to carry him along , I suppose when things come to you so naturally and easily , you tend to take the path of least resistance all of the time , he had flashes of brilliance followed by years of threading water , could have beat Dorian if he was focused and disciplined , relied on beating Ronnie as a given and when push came to shove and really tried to beat Ronnie , Ronnie was beyond him catching him

I recall how he said he sabotaged his own contest prep in 1998 for fear of winning  ::) he won so many shows already , I honestly believe he figured Dorian wasn't competing he could lollygag his prep and still beat everyone , he never counted on a super dry & hard as nails Ronnie and he paid the price , his genetics couldn't carry him out of this one.
Yep, didn't think Ronnie was gonna come in like he did. I truly think Flex is fucked in the head...his arrogance and insecurities show too often. And when 1999 came around, he then all of a sudden got serious. Too little too late.

Believe it or not, I actually read his damn book.  He made so many outrageous claims in it, I could barely make it though.  

I read his book, and I am a huge Flex fan, but that book...showed he has some true mental issues.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »
especially considering they now have Yates and Ray , I think is time is limited more of MD trimming the fat where will he go then?  ???

Dorian and Shawn run circles around Flex in the intelligence department.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
Yep, didn't think Ronnie was gonna come in like he did. I truly think Flex is fucked in the head...his arrogance and insecurities show too often. And when 1999 came around, he then all of a sudden got serious. Too little too late.

I read his book, and I am a huge Flex fan, but that book...showed he has some true mental issues.

Yeah and the fact that he turned his back in 1999 because even though he decided to get serious and still lost shows how he thought he was entitled to win , Ronnie was beyond his reach by then

and I have his book and I paid full price ( something I almost never do ) when it first came out and he came across very melodramatic and unstable lol hell of a bodybuilder when he was at his best but he was issues lol especially cheating on that hot wife of his lol

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »
Chad looking kinda big for himself.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 11:55:22 PM »
Where did Charles fit in?

Apparently on Flex's "Hardbody" video, Flex said Charles saw flex Win the 1992 USA's, and told Flex that he would train him for free.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »

it appears that chad is sporting a nice little outbreak of herpes on his upper lip.. or something.

Is that Rico McClinton in the background? I just noticed it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2009, 02:26:00 PM »

it appears that chad is sporting a nice little outbreak of herpes on his upper lip.. or something.
Look at Dexter sneaking into the pic

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2009, 02:41:44 PM »
Flex is flossing a pretty bad ass 6 cylinder Charger these days.  I believe he even has a pic of the dyno reading showing 180 bhp!
Y

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2009, 02:47:16 PM »
Did Chad just get lucky working with a genetic freak like Ronnie?

Who else has he worked with? apart from Wolf

Seems like he's made his name off a guy who could get shredded eating french fries

And a cup of powdered cheese with each meal