Author Topic: How many people here give More Money to a Charity than some IFBB Pro shows.??  (Read 895 times)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I know a lot of people who give way more than 10k to charities.I give between 2nd and 1st with about $8k a year.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
God Bless the feeling of giving.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
i give about $200-$500 a year....sooooo

maybe 30th place? ???

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i give about $200-$500 a year....sooooo

maybe 30th place? ???
               Nah that's around 5th in any IFBB Grand Prix Pro shows.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
I know a lot of people who give way more than 10k to charities.I give between 2nd and 1st with about $8k a year.

You should spend the money getting some help

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
You should spend the money getting some help

Exactly, why would someone post this at a bodybuilding site.

Nobody cares and dude definitely needs some help.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
When I'm in Vegas, which is fairly often, I find a down & outer and give them a couple nights comped at Caesar's (I've got more comps than I'll ever be able to use). I also get them some comps for the buffet. I know they steal everything they can from the room, but so far it hasn't come back to bite me in the ass.
a

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
When I'm in Vegas, which is fairly often, I find a down & outer and give them a couple nights comped at Caesar's (I've got more comps than I'll ever be able to use). I also get them some comps for the buffet. I know they steal everything they can from the room, but so far it hasn't come back to bite me in the ass.
         Nice Job Tommy feels good to pass it on.Sort of like Promoters of shows.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Exactly, why would someone post this at a bodybuilding site.

Nobody cares and dude definitely needs some help.
     Where in this Thread did I mention you or your Show???I think you need to find a Hobby and STOP stalking my every post.Dude Definitely needs some HELP.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
why does TD think he is above criticism or being asked questions when he comes on getbig gossip and opinions board and just insults those who's opinions or questions he does'nt like or does'nt want to answer, just like chick ::) TD and chick should stick to the positive board if they dont like peoples opinions on the gossip and opinions board
Thunderdome approved

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I've raised personally and donated money and time to many different charities over the years.  I love it every time I do it.  It really does make you feel great. Here I did an appearance in Miami where I armwrestled people for $10 in which all of it went to the MDA.  Some people donated quite a bit more including one guy I knew who owned some real estate company and he donated himself $5000 to armwrestle me.  I raised in a few hours almost $20,000 by myself.  It was one of the most successful single promotions that year in Miami for the MDA.  The hot bottle one was in Hawaii when I did a challege to help raise money for a friend of mine because his daughter had Leukemia.  We raised almost $5000 for that one.  The third was some appearance I did in Hawaii to help raise money for the American Lung Association.  It is very satisfying to do things like this.  I know some of you will rag me again but at least I didn't name drop like I could of.  See i am getting better

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs

god, i keep my shit for myself!
TEAM Nasser