Author Topic: A Whole New John Romano? Holy Crap!  (Read 1743 times)

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
A Whole New John Romano? Holy Crap!
« on: March 16, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »
John just went on PBW and said he wants to be friends with everyone (except Steve, I think)

He said he wished he never took shots at Peter McGough.

He and Bob Chick were acting like old war buddies.  (Cue the twlight zone music :)

He said he wished he never wrote the article about the feud between David Pecker and Steve Blechman having lunch together.

I

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: A Whole New John Romano? Holy Crap!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »
Good for him.

The dude is like 50, no need to wage wars.
It's Hip to be Square!

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 06:57:01 PM »
Good for him.

The dude is like 50, no need to wage wars.

Was thinking the same thing.  But it was fuking weird to hear all the love he was throwing around.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »
John just went on PBW and said he wants to be friends with everyone (except Steve, I think)

He and Bob Chick were acting like old war buddies.  (Cue the twlight zone music :)

He said he wished he never wrote the article about the feud between David Pecker and Steve Blechman having lunch together.

If wishes were horses.....

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 05:29:23 AM »
it is easier to be reflective and remosefull when you are down and out. Why didn't he take these stands prior to being fired. Also would he have taken these stands if he did not get fired.

side note people usually look up when elevator is going up and look down when it is going down.

I

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 07:16:01 AM »

He is just trying to form new alliances so he'll make money at his new ventures. Now that Steve kicked him to the curb he needs the Weider and IFBB on his side side. None of this is about principles or what have you, it's just a game. These guys will do anything for money.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 08:03:32 AM »
exactly Romano is a piece of shit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 08:04:58 AM »
He's a snake.  His goal is to attract people to his new website and look legit in trying to sell Palumbo's species line.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:11 AM »
it is easier to be reflective and remosefull when you are down and out. Why didn't he take these stands prior to being fired. Also would he have taken these stands if he did not get fired.

side note people usually look up when elevator is going up and look down when it is going down.

+1.

No matter what he says, he is still a scumbag loser who keeps trying to live like some 18 year old all over again.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 08:54:08 AM »
+1.

No matter what he says, he is still a scumbag loser who keeps trying to live like some 18 year old all over again.

+2

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 09:01:09 AM »
it was fuking weird to hear all the love he was throwing around.

It's not weird at all. He's backpeddling now and is trying to get in the good graces of those he talked shit about. It's called a phony.