Author Topic: Can Natural Bodybuilders reach that kind of physique in 10 years of training?  (Read 6324 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
man, if you train seriously for at least 2 or maybe 3 years, you KNOW that this kind of size, shape and condition its impossible, even in 50 years
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
::) ::) ::)

Oh Mann....
Die meisten Spinner haben halt 1. keine Ahnung von Ernährung und 2. irgendson UG-Scheiss.

Du willst mir doch nicht erzählen, dass es mit roids nicht viel leichter ist, Muskel aufzubauen? Ansonsten, warum machst du nicht mal eine Kur oder zwei?

Ich hasse Nadeln... ;D
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Dann nimm Epistane, das gibts sogar problemlos in den UK...

http://www.gigasnutrition.com/product_info.php/products_id/525/cPath/28/extreme-muscle-builder/epistane.html

No thank you, wenn schon, dann nur richtig...aber doch nicht in absehbarer Zeit....
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
No thank you, wenn schon, dann nur richtig...aber doch nicht in absehbarer Zeit....

Ist doch "richtig". Ein orales Roid, nur noch legal.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ist doch "richtig". Ein orales Roid, nur noch legal.

Ich hab keinen Bock auf Leberschaden.
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
Ich hab keinen Bock auf Leberschaden.

pulse cycling. 2on, 2 off.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
pulse cycling. 2on, 2 off.

Willst doch, dass ich Stoff nehme, oder? ;D
I hate the State.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Thanks guys for all of your comments.  Just to clarify on issue here which is I will never take steroids, and when I say never it means never.  I am happy about what I have right now and I am doing my best to improve year after year NATURALLY.  Moreover, I am  definite sure that there is no limitation for Natural Muscles Gain since you are Training Hard, Taking care of your diet & Taking Enough Rest.  Also, my trainer is actually my cousin who has been training for 8 years continually and this is what he has got so far..  :)

:-\ I'm sorry, but that's just wrong

DK II

• Getbig V
Willst doch, dass ich Stoff nehme, oder? ;D

Ja klar.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Great Natural Physique on that athlete.
The Number 2 in Scranton

adrain

• Getbig III
Thanks guys for all of your comments.  Just to clarify on issue here which is I will never take steroids, and when I say never it means never.  I am happy about what I have right now and I am doing my best to improve year after year NATURALLY.  Moreover, I am  definite sure that there is no limitation for Natural Muscles Gain since you are Training Hard, Taking care of your diet & Taking Enough Rest.  Also, my trainer is actually my cousin who has been training for 8 years continually and this is what he has got so far..  :)
I believe it can be done!  Just stick with your training and keep improving, you can reach your goals! Just because other cant reach something doesn't mean you cant.  It wont happen over night, but you can make it happen.  Alnassak stay strong! Stay natural

burn2live

• Getbig IV
I believe it can be done!  Just stick with your training and keep improving, you can reach your goals! Just because other cant reach something doesn't mean you cant.  It wont happen over night, but you can make it happen.  Alnassak stay strong! Stay natural

So there is no limit to natural muscle gain?  ::)

jon cole

• Getbig IV

wow is it joe weider speaking ???
asstropin

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Yes!  Everyone is quick to credit steroids for his physique. I've been a trainer and gym owner for 8 years and can say that his condition is possible with the right genes, diet, training and supplements (not roids). 
::)

moron

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
you can only smile back to the times when we all thought the same.,,, fast forward 15 yrs and he'll be singing a different tune

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Size surely yes.
But quality....? Never say never..

adrain

• Getbig III
So there is no limit to natural muscle gain?  ::)
there is a limit to any muscle gain! people who use have a limit as well!  Ive put on a few pounds a year I keep gaining!  In two more years I should be 10lbs heavier!  You telling me that I cant naturally put on 5 lbs a year?

DK II

• Getbig V
there is a limit to any muscle gain! people who use have a limit as well!  Ive put on a few pounds a year I keep gaining!  In two more years I should be 10lbs heavier!  You telling me that I cant naturally put on 5 lbs a year?

Does "naturally" include M1T and other designer steroids?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
::)

adrain

• Getbig III
Does "naturally" include M1T and other designer steroids?

lol, I never taken any thing that was banned by the natural organizations, at the time I competed in their show! So by there rule book and mine I'm natural. Wow you guys just don't even believe how far you can go, why are you scared to try? Don't tell this guy he will stop progressing after two more years! How do you know? No one is the same!

DK II

• Getbig V
lol, I never taken any thing that was banned by the natural organizations, at the time I competed in their show! So by there rule book and mine I'm natural. Wow you guys just don't even believe how far you can go, why are you scared to try? Don't tell this guy he will stop progressing after two more years! How do you know? No one is the same!

Fuck off.

"i never take anything banned by the organizations, so i am natural".

That's fucking pathetic. At least admit you're a juicer.

adrain

• Getbig III
Fuck off.

"i never take anything banned by the organizations, so i am natural".

That's fucking pathetic. At least admit you're a juicer.
wow! Go let out you aggressions at the gym donkey, maybe you'll gain a pound or two!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wow! Go let out you aggressions at the gym donkey, maybe you'll gain a pound or two!
you are full of shit brother ...stop the lies about being nattie

DK II

• Getbig V

Yes, i could also take some steroids that aren't banned yet so i will still be natural.  ::) ::)