Author Topic: Can Natural Bodybuilders reach that kind of physique in 10 years of training?  (Read 6329 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
The quickest way to figure out what is achievable naturally is to go to www.musclememory.com and look at the pre- WWII physiques. With good genetics, you might be able to get close to those guys.

A good natural of average height is good to about 180-200 at 7-8 percent bodyfat. You won't get much bigger than that, the dieting kills any chance of that. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
What's up with the nudes?  :-X

BB

• Getbig V
Just proof Schmoeing artistic nude male photography is as old as bodybuilding itself.

gymrat01

• Getbig II
  • Lift or Die!!!!
there is no way to do that naturally in 10 years unless you are a genetic freak of fucking nature
J

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
there is no way to do that naturally in 10 years unless you are a genetic freak of fucking nature

fixed.

It's impossible naturally. It is possible naturally though if your definition of natural is "things that aren't banned are ok", then fly to Thailand or Saudi Arabia.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
fixed.

It's impossible naturally. It is possible naturally though if your definition of natural is "things that aren't banned are ok", then fly to Thailand or Saudi Arabia.

Michael Lockett did it.

Don't hate.

GetitoninNY had dinner with him and swears he's clean.

So don't hate.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Michael Lockett did it.

Don't hate.

GetitoninNY had dinner with him and swears he's clean.

So don't hate.

ok, if he had dinner with him, it's believable.  ::) ::)

adrain

• Getbig III
ok, if he had dinner with him, it's believable.  ::) ::)
there are people out there that can run a 4.2 forthy!  People  that can dunk a basketball at 5'4. there are people out there that can do alot of things you or I cant do?  Do they all take something you don't? Just cause you cant do somethings doesn't mean no one in this world cant! DEAL WITH IT!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
As a natural you could get that size, or that condition, but not both.

you could maybe get somewhere in the middle with perfect diet, workouts, and pre/post workout nutrition.

good luck.
175lbs by 31st July

BB

• Getbig V
There were freaks in bodybuilding for many years- not one of them was achieving the bf% and size these supposed naturals are, before steroids.

These results are all drugs.  

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
you can maybe get the size if you're lucky but you will be over 10% bf

best case scenario
tank u jesus

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
there are people out there that can run a 4.2 forthy!  People  that can dunk a basketball at 5'4. there are people out there that can do alot of things you or I cant do?  Do they all take something you don't? Just cause you cant do somethings doesn't mean no one in this world cant! DEAL WITH IT!

Dear adrain,  :)

I really do agree with all of your posts since they are making sense, but don’t expect that all people to like or believe in what you are saying because most people who disagree with you they have been training naturally for probably more than 2 years with 0 gain!! And when they start to juice up they start to gain something !!  So, They totally believe that you cannot gain any muscles without juicing.  I really feel sorry for this type of bodybuilders  :'(

but what can we do ?? GOD Creates us differently  ;)
Corvette Lover

Method101

• Getbig V
The quickest way to figure out what is achievable naturally is to go to www.musclememory.com and look at the pre- WWII physiques. With good genetics, you might be able to get close to those guys.
I would prefer to look like this than to ronnie coleman

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Brutal self owning.