Author Topic: Who's doing the St. Patricks day thing today?  (Read 859 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Who's doing the St. Patricks day thing today?
« on: March 17, 2009, 04:54:07 AM »
No more 8 in the mornings for me, gonna hit the gym in a few and go at about noonish. I was going to skip it this year or at least go after work, but peer pressure got the best of me so I took the day off. Anyone of you guys going? Fwiw, I don't even like standing in bars that are shoulder to shoulder packed, but whatever, beer is delicious. :)
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Who's doing the St. Patricks day thing today?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 05:40:29 AM »
just had a big st opaddys dat and man fuk it was big only 2 intbhe morning but shit it was big and i gir wlrk at 730 not goidn g to b e pretty
P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »
No more 8 in the mornings for me, gonna hit the gym in a few and go at about noonish. I was going to skip it this year or at least go after work, but peer pressure got the best of me so I took the day off. Anyone of you guys going? Fwiw, I don't even like standing in bars that are shoulder to shoulder packed, but whatever, beer is delicious. :)

Is that peer pressue or Beer pressure

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 11:13:08 AM »

Well,how did it go?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 05:15:37 PM »

Well,how did it go?

It was cool, went with a chick and a buddy. Got there about 11. Bitch needed a "nap" about 5ish, so I took her home, put her in my bed and went back up there till 10 or so. Then she got mad at me for leaving her even though she had no clue I was even gone. Fkn women.  ::)
E