Author Topic: Ladies of getbig, I need some advices  (Read 2282 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Ladies of getbig, I need some advices
« on: March 17, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »

I was in NY yesterday for some business and to clean out the last remains of a storage container I have rented there. As I was going through my stuff I came across some of my ex's stuff. So being the decent sort that i am, i called her...and to be honest, I really didn't think she would pick up (it was an ugly breakup). i figured i'd leave a message and just drop the shit in front of her house. but lo and behold, she answers and we get to talking and we wind up meeting. After the usual "how are you's" we get into it and it turns out she is really,really having a tough time with everything in her life,not just us, and is going through some major shit. it's blatantly obvious that the feelings are still there on both of our parts, but I'm seriously conflicted here. i truly love this woman with all my heart and nothing would make me happier than trying again with her, but i also think that the last thing she needs right now is getting involved again, she has so much other stuff she is dealing with. and if i really loved her i would let her be for now, just let her know I'm there for her if she needs help

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Ladies of getbig, I need some advices
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 09:39:49 AM »
RUN!!!........................ .

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 09:47:45 AM »
Groink is she your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend?

Can you be more specific about what she is going through right now that you think you should leave her alone for now?

What was the break-up like?
R

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »
Never let the same dog bite you twice.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »
run, duck and cover.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 10:19:51 AM »
Groink is she your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend?

Can you be more specific about what she is going through right now that you think you should leave her alone for now?

What was the break-up like?

Ex-girfriend, but very serious. together 24/7 for over a year, talking about marriage...the whole nine.

I'll PM ya if you want with details,no way i'm posting that shit here.   suffice to say she is in a very bad place in all aspects of her life. And my first impulse is to want to help her, i mean shit...i love this woman

the break-up was fucking brutal, lots of thing were said and done in anger that we both wish we could take back. PS it was all my fault....she was 1000% committed to me and i had (still have) a lot of guilt over not being a full-time dad so I never commited to her 100% and she just couldn't take it anymore. it destroyed her.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 10:42:44 AM »
Ex-girfriend, but very serious. together 24/7 for over a year, talking about marriage...the whole nine.

I'll PM ya if you want with details,no way i'm posting that shit here.   suffice to say she is in a very bad place in all aspects of her life. And my first impulse is to want to help her, i mean shit...i love this woman

the break-up was fucking brutal, lots of thing were said and done in anger that we both wish we could take back. PS it was all my fault....she was 1000% committed to me and i had (still have) a lot of guilt over not being a full-time dad so I never commited to her 100% and she just couldn't take it anymore. it destroyed her.

Im just going out on a limb. If you have sex with her, and you still feel the same...then i would try and make it work angain. you only live once...FUCK IT

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 11:04:46 AM »
Im just going out on a limb. If you have sex with her, and you still feel the same...then i would try and make it work angain. you only live once...FUCK IT

So when you say FUCK IT you are being literal? ;D

In all seriousness that would be a ways off, there's a lot of damage here that i caused

i don't see her jumping in the sack with me anytime soon, but i've been wrong before 8)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 11:18:39 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »
So when you say FUCK IT you are being literal? ;D

In all seriousness that would be a ways off, there's a lot of damage here that i caused

i don't see her jumping in the sack with me anytime soon, but i've been wrong before 8)

lol. Im saying. If you love her that much and you think that you would be happier with her. Why not see where it goes, life is short, why not be happy. Fuck it.

And , no homo, but i find it hard to beleive that a she will turn you down for sex.. Before you see her do a few hundred push ups, oil up and wear a tank top...BOOM.!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 11:48:48 AM »
lol. Im saying. If you love her that much and you think that you would be happier with her. Why not see where it goes, life is short, why not be happy. Fuck it.

And , no homo, but i find it hard to beleive that a she will turn you down for sex.. Before you see her do a few hundred push ups, oil up and wear a tank top...BOOM.!!!

i hear you Mal, you only live once.

It cracks me up that after all these years we still have to say "no homo" before we say something about each others looks ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
i hear you Mal, you only live once.

It cracks me up that after all these years we still have to say "no homo" before we say something about each others looks ;D

lol its a habbit

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

hahaha i do this before going to the grocery store, works everytime  ;D

In all honesty groink if its something you did and she is willing to try and i mean forget what happend and try then ok, if there is something she did as well my experience is most ppl dont or wont change. Im stressing the FORGET about the past b/c theres no need to get into a basically "new" relationship or lets start over type of thing when she cant get passed the old shit.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 03:24:26 PM »

There's a reason things didn't work out the first time.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 03:26:05 PM »
There's a reason things didn't work out the first time.
because big G fucked up...if i fuck up and a broad takes me back.that=win win

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 03:47:59 PM »
because big G fucked up...if i fuck up and a broad takes me back.that=win win

Guys fuck mess up for a reason, they don't care. Being bored, lonely, needing a challenge, horny, grew up some, broke, ego boost, trying to relive the past, etc... isn't going to change that simple fact.

Only someone who is stupid or just has low self-esteem lets the same dog bite them twice.

Like I said, there a reason things didn't work out the first time. Figure out what that reason was and move on to the next mistake. :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 04:12:43 PM »

Guys fuck mess up for a reason, they don't care. Being bored, lonely, needing a challenge, horny, grew up some, broke, ego boost, trying to relive the past, etc... isn't going to change that simple fact.

Only someone who is stupid or just has low self-esteem lets the same dog bite them twice.

Like I said, there a reason things didn't work out the first time. Figure out what that reason was and move on to the next mistake. :)
Teh Doc..Bringing teh Shrink talk...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 04:15:08 PM »
i had (still have) a lot of guilt over not being a full-time dad so I never commited to her 100% and she just couldn't take it anymore. it destroyed her.

I'm a little confused by that statement  ???

but i also think that the last thing she needs right now is getting involved again, she has so much other stuff she is dealing with. and if i really loved her i would let her be for now, just let her know I'm there for her if she needs help

With limited information, I'm gonna say that's your best advice.
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »
I'm a little confused by that statement  ???

With limited information, I'm gonna say that's your best advice.
i was confused over that as well and i agree simply letting go seems the best thing, id put dollars to donuts that says thats not what you do though no offense groink.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »

Big mike is the only one here offering good advice.  You broke up with her for a reason, let it go brother. 

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »
Big mike is the only one here offering good advice.  You broke up with her for a reason, let it go brother. 

Well he is a better woman then most of us...  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!