Author Topic: 1st interview of Getbig's MMA Board will be coming soon!!!!!!!  (Read 978 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
So this is the start.. I have a interview set up later this week, with a new up and commer who is going to be huge. His name is Danny DEE1 Davis JR. Here is a little background on Danny..

Danny was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV, where he began training kickboxing. Danny started his training with Apollo Sebastian and Master Chan at Fasi Sport in Las Vegas.. Dani is just starting to get into the MMA scene, and has fought in local Las Vegas shows put on through Tuff N Uff. Danny has plans on stepping into the Octagon and climbing the ranks until he reaches his ultimate goal of having the belt strapped around his waist. He has a great size advantage in the 170 lb. weight class, as he stands a towering 6'3" (which is tall for the class). He just fought in his Pro Debut at King of the Cage and TKO'd his opponent in 27 seconds I believe. Danny has been training with Greg Jackson's camp as well and has been working/sparring with Keith and Rashad.(from what I hear he has been holding his own.) Keep an eye out for this heavy handed up and comer as Dee1 promises to put on a show. Here are some of the belts that Danny has held in the past, on his way to his pro debut.

A list of the amatuer belts that Danny has held....
*US Super Middle Weigth Amatuer Champion (WCSC)*
*Western States Amatuer Champion (IAMTF)*
*Tri-State & US Light Heavyweight Amateur Champion (USMTA)*

All of these belts Danny won within a single year! (pretty fucking impresive for any fighter and this speaks of how dedicated Danny is to making his goal a reality.)

So let me know if you guys have any questions that you would like for me to ask Dee1. I hope to sit down with him this weekend and discuss his recent win, and also just what it's like to be in the fight game. Thanks fellas and here is a quick video or two of Danny and some of his fights..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 1st interview of Getbig's MMA Board will be coming soon!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »
the kid looks sharp,hes still a baby in the mma game,hes only been doing mma a short time.hes got great potential,ill have some questions for him tommorow,thanks sin city.you really keep this mma board going strong
R

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
the kid looks sharp,hes still a baby in the mma game,hes only been doing mma a short time.hes got great potential,ill have some questions for him tommorow,thanks sin city.you really keep this mma board going strong

Have em for me befor this afternoon if you could. I got my interview set up for 1p.m.  Vegas time. I got a second interview coming this next week as well. Oh and I was so close to grabbing an interview with Urijah Faber, but family comes first and the wife made plans... Faber is up here tomorrow for a fight his group is  doing against some local ID fighters.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Have em for me befor this afternoon if you could. I got my interview set up for 1p.m.  Vegas time. I got a second interview coming this next week as well. Oh and I was so close to grabbing an interview with Urijah Faber, but family comes first and the wife made plans... Faber is up here tomorrow for a fight his group is  doing against some local ID fighters.

off topic but we had peter aerts, allistair overeem and gilbert yvel posting  on a dutch forum this week

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: 1st interview of Getbig's MMA Board will be coming soon!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 08:37:35 AM »
6"3 @ 170 ?!?! that's kind of fucked up... i can understand 205 @ 6"3..but 170 ?!?! looks like he's fighting 2 weight classes below what he should, I guess easier competiton ?! since he's probably a good foot taller then whoever he's fighting..