Author Topic: Species Nutrition - a storage facility?  (Read 15325 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Species Nutrition - a storage facility?
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2009, 03:51:30 PM »
soundin a bit defensive there vince

Haha yes, Adonis please look up Goodrums business!
from incomplete data

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »
soundin a bit defensive there vince

Just stating the fact.  Most of D&B info is outdated on businesses that are incorporated and sole props which make up the majority of businesses in America is even worse. 

Adonis spent 40 bucks for worthless information.
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »
Biotest Laboratories, Llc

1850 Reliable Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80906-1508

Contact Phone:    (719) 473-5500
URL (web address):    
Business Category:    Commercial Physical Research in Colorado Springs, CO
Industry (SIC):    Commercial Physical and Biological Research

This company profile is for the private company Biotest Laboratories, Llc , located in Colorado Springs, CO. Biotest Laboratories, Llc's line of business is commercial physical research.
Company Name:    Biotest Laboratories, Llc
Is This Your Company?
Address:    1850 Reliable Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80906-1508 (Map)
Alt Business Name:    
Location Type:    Single Location
 Annual Sales:    $1,100,000
Est. # of Employees:    15
Est. Empl. at Loc.:    15
Year Started:    1997
State of Incorp:    
SIC #Code:    8731
Contact's Name:    Tim Patterson

Contact's Title:    
NAICS:    
Data above provided by D&B.

THanks Adam.

So Bdy88, does that mean that 1/3 of 1.1 mil is the yearly profit?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »
Adam,

How recent is this info?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »
Gatorade, CytoSport and EAS please.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »
Many questions are emerging regarding Dave's dubious business protocols and practices.

The FDA must be informed of his so-called nutrition line!

I also think the DEA would be very interested in examining Dave's books as well. 

Is Palumbo's business a 'shop front' for something more devious and sinister?

Hmmmm. Many questions that 'must' be explored!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
hummm....

you claimed you invented a gravity suit  :-\

He did.  He is just waiting for the patent.  Should be here any day now

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
He did.  He is just waiting for the patent.  Should be here any day now

Gotta admit...the suit has some appeal..! ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2009, 06:43:33 PM »
It became public knowledge on forums across the planet that the main reason for Palumbos sacking from MD was his insistance on promoting Species Nutrition via the MD website.

Blechman continued to ask Dave to desist with the blatent promotion.  Dave ingnored Steve's claims, and well, the rest is history....Dave is fired!

My point is, Dave will stop at nothing to make a dollar.  He knowingly sold fake GH and wound up in the can for Christ sake.  He will stop at nothing if it means he can make money.

Species Nutrition is a con, a rip off and a scam.  Palumbo must experience the full wrath of investigation.  

Palumbo is an egoist who thinks he can operate above the law!  Wrong!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Rxmuscle anyone?
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2009, 06:45:21 PM »
Ok, so John and Dave have their new site going on.

Has anyone visited it yet?
Give me some feedback.
Anyone who has seen me on this site knows that I am a member of the Apollon Gym in Edison, Nj.

Alex Fedorov, Robert and Marina Samborsky, Irinia Vesolov...Russian owners...less than two years.

The "Who's Who" of the Iron Game have been doing seminars, promoting, training at Apollon since the Russian acquisition.

Now, I hear that John Ramano has done an interview with Irinia that is no holds bar.... no "I only eat chicken" or "I'm in a relationship with a wonderful man".  
I hear she dishes the dirt on her "relationships" with Fedorov and Yates.  What she likes to do after sex(protein shake?)

Can't wait for the interview.
Sandra

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »
It became public knowledge on forums across the planet that the main reason for Palumbos sacking from MD was his insistance on promoting Species Nutrition via the MD website.

Blechman continued to ask Dave to desist with the blatent promotion.  Dave ingnored Steve's claims, and well, the rest is history....Dave is fired!

My point is, Dave will stop at nothing to make a dollar.  He knowingly sold fake GH and wound up in the can for Christ sake.  He will stop at nothing if it means he can make money.

Species Nutrition is a con, a rip off and a scam.  Palumbo must experience the full wrath of investigation.  

Palumbo is an egoist who thinks he can operate above the law!  Wrong!

I have already alerted Canadian Customs to the fact the "powder" is not safe to import as it has no legal analysis.  They have advised me that all Species Nutrition products will be confiscated.
K

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2009, 06:53:52 PM »
And yes, Romano is a dirty cocaine abusing rat!  

He dined off Blechman's butthole for 18 long years.  And then when he decided to the do the dirty on his boss ( with Palumbo as his offsider) he decided to character assassinate the man who has been putting bread on his table for almost 2 decades.

Romano should never be trusted.  He is without loyalty and credibility... Like Palumnbo he is a plagiarist, a stealer of ideas....oh yeah, i think he has his dirty paws all over Species Nutrition as well.....HMMMM

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2009, 06:54:14 PM »
Maybe this is why they hire fat girls to work their booths? They don't seem to be making too much money.
E

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2009, 06:57:38 PM »
I have already alerted Canadian Customs to the fact the "powder" is not safe to import as it has no legal analysis.  They have advised me that all Species Nutrition products will be confiscated.

I am also waiting to hear back from the FDA...they may request a legal analysis of the "whey powder"
K

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »
I remember listning to PBW when they had the guy that owns BB.com on. He said that when he started out he had to lease the locations in the rough neighborhoods because the rent was cheap. So even the big whale had humble beginnings..

body88

« Reply #140 on: March 18, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »
THanks Adam.

So Bdy88, does that mean that 1/3 of 1.1 mil is the yearly profit?

Devon - The 1.1 million is their annual sales (as reported by the company).  As someone mentioned before, the annul sales figures that are reported by a company are different than the actual sales a lot of the time, but if you multiple the 1.1 Million by 3 you get 3.3 million...which is roughly what the company above might be worth.  Also, don't forget that a lot of these companies have many different brands under the same umbrella.  The figures above seem a little low, btw.

In regards to marketing supplements, niche marketing to serious lifters is a whole different animal than mainstream America.  Most of the time the "hardcore" and "powerful" image many of these products put forth scares off mainstream consumers (where with serious lifters it helps to make the sale).  Thats why you see a lot of the big companies making their image softer, or launching sub brands that are targeting mainstream America.  I'm not sure if it's already been done, but you will see Designer Whey involved in the biggest loser TV show soon.  I don't watch so I have no clue if its happened yet or not.

You guys have to remember, the vast majority of consumers are not as educated or as supplement savvy as we are.  I can tell you right now that the major supplement companies are not trying to scam you, they are trying to put out products that make sense and that will help to give you an edge.  There are a lot of scammers and retarded marketing plans out there, but for the most part, these companies are out to be innovative and to be profitable.  You don't make profit on a constant basis if consumers don't buy you again, period. Loyalty is a big deal!  It's not in the serious companies best interests to fuck you over....think about it.  I'm talking about the major players here.  The big boys. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2009, 07:55:26 PM »
Thanks for the awesome reply BDy88.

I know MuscleTech has had a bad rep for a few years. Do you think their products have improved recently?

Also BSN has skyrocketed back in 2006,I think was their first really "big" year at the Arnold.

What do you think is the hottest supplement company? I might guess CytoSport with the rise of Muscle Milk.

I think VPX has declined since 2004 when Prohormones were legal.

body88

« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2009, 08:02:48 PM »
Thanks for the awesome reply BDy88.

I know MuscleTech has had a bad rep for a few years. Do you think their products have improved recently?

Also BSN has skyrocketed back in 2006,I think was their first really "big" year at the Arnold.

What do you think is the hottest supplement company? I might guess CytoSport with the rise of Muscle Milk.

I'm not an expert on their products, but their marketing plan is retarded (which is adding to their poor image with serious lifters).  To average consumers their stuff looks impressive and effective.  Think 18-30 year old male who wants to get jacked and ripped as quickly as possible, but knows little about bodybuilding.  It's ultra competitive between companies with the serious lifters (we can smell bullshit a mile away) - going after the mainstream market (sort of) can create new revenue and market share. Bob the gym rat has no idea that MuscleTech is not 12000000% better than BSN.

They are doing a good job with their core consumers....serious lifters.  If you like their products stick with them.

Defiantly, Pepsi is a serious player in the distribution/beverage world, and now that CytoSport is under the Pepsi umbrella they will draw in a whole new market share of consumers.  Basically, Pepsi taking on Cyto is like Ronnie Coleman going from a natural to using every drug under the sun, overnight.

You're right....they were the authority when it came to prohormones, but I still love the company.  Good products and innovation is important to them.  I can tell you for a fact they are one of the "good guys" in this biz.  They care about consumers and their shit is good.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
Gotta admit...the suit has some appeal..! ;D
;D Suits him !

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2009, 08:46:06 PM »
You're right....they were the authority when it came to prohormones, but I still love the company.  Good products and innovation is important to them.  I can tell you for a fact they are one of the "good guys" in this biz.  They care about consumers and their shit is good.

Patrick Arnold would beg to differ.  I remember when he was having coronary's on the misc.fitness.weights boards and what not back in the day over their "Decavar" and other prohormones.  He made some pretty incredible accusations.

Is VPX still run by that guy... Jack Owoc, or something?
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

With sales of $110k, they might be making a profit of $30k (or less, depending on how much they blow on advertising & promotion).  Divide that by Dave, Colette, and Romano, and they're really "living large".  ::)

then maybe they are doing it for the love towards all mankind.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2009, 05:24:49 AM »
maybe a componet of their business model is low capitalization.  what start up company needs a marquis address.  this location is near a major airport

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »
I get all my protein from whole food sources.  They should have cows that eat species protein, then we could eat Species Steaks.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »
Does anyone know if the rumors are true that Jumbo drives to home depot and picks up Mexicans to work at putting his protein together much like in the movie "bigger-stronger-faster" only Jumbo has the Mexican's strip down naked as if they were working in a cocaine factory...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »
Bob Hoffman was mixing Hershey's syrup and soy powder in his backroom decades ago.  You think the supplment companies have changed since then?  LMAO!