Author Topic: Kane lays the smack down on tim sylvia  (Read 8355 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Kane lays the smack down on tim sylvia
« on: March 17, 2009, 03:44:16 PM »

mmazone.

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs.

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.
http://ninjashoes.net/
DAWG

BigMenace

• Getbig II
Re: Kane lays the smack down on tim sylvia
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 05:10:05 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »
LMFAO, Kane looks huge, why would you want to fuck with him?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 06:11:32 PM »
Awesome!  I hate sylvia

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »
I love MMA.it's my second favorite sport to watch.but I can't tell you how many times I've seen this in real life.seen it with my own eyes on three separate occasions. and have heard tons of story's from reliable sources of real MMA fighters (not weekend warriors)but serious MMA fighters(some top ranked armatures & pros) getting there ass kicked in bar/street fights by just random Joe's that don't even train or fight.I could see plenty of other (fake) WWE wrestlers handing out beat downs in real life to MMA fighters.
DAWG

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »
I wonder if he choke slammed him.

Coda

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 08:47:17 PM »
In a bar fight the first one to get their punches off is usually going to be the guy that wins. The fight never lasts long because people are usually there to separate them.  In mma so much more strategy is involved (because of rules and time limits) and most people go in and get a little feel for their opponent before they start the offensive. So if you get in a bar fight explode like a bomb all over the guy for sure. (helps to be more sober than them too)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »
so much for jitsu thai boxing and wrestling helping in a bar fight.

why would anyone mess with kane. he is the same height as sylvia and a million times the better fighter.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 10:54:12 AM »
I love MMA.it's my second favorite sport to watch.but I can't tell you how many times I've seen this in real life.seen it with my own eyes on three separate occasions. and have heard tons of story's from reliable sources of real MMA fighters (not weekend warriors)but serious MMA fighters(some top ranked armatures & pros) getting there ass kicked in bar/street fights by just random Joe's that don't even train or fight.I could see plenty of other (fake) WWE wrestlers handing out beat downs in real life to MMA fighters.

::)
w

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »
Anyone that has seen Kane stalk the squared circle would know that he's not someone to mess with.  
WWE > UFC in every instance they've met.  Big Boss Man took down the entire Gracie family one by one in the early 90's.  Too bad the UFC keeps that fact under wraps.
Y

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »
In a bar fight the first one to get their punches off is usually going to be the guy that wins. The fight never lasts long because people are usually there to separate them.  In mma so much more strategy is involved (because of rules and time limits) and most people go in and get a little feel for their opponent before they start the offensive. So if you get in a bar fight explode like a bomb all over the guy for sure. (helps to be more sober than them too)

See the Sonny Westmoreland/Don Frye fight.  First is best, sober is best. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 12:01:09 PM »
::)

nice contribution...from a mod no less
DAWG

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 08:04:13 AM »
nice contribution...from a mod no less

::)  ::)
w

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 08:53:54 AM »
Brian knoobs>ken shamrock....another beat down example for ya.
DAWG

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »
 Big Boss Man took down the entire Gracie family one by one in the early 90's.  Too bad the UFC keeps that fact under wraps.
youre kidding right?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 08:10:19 PM »
bas rutten has beaten more peoples asses in bar fights then yous can count
R

STARDOT

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »
Brian knoobs>ken shamrock....another beat down example for ya.

wtf? are you sure about this one?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 09:43:51 PM »
wtf? are you sure about this one?
I wasn't in the motel when the fight happened. I was running South Atlantic Pro Wrestling at the time so it was my responsibility to find out what happened.

Ken was in bad shape and left soon after the incident to recover. He never had too much to say about the entire affair. He took one whale of a beating. His head was swollen to the point that it almost didn't look human. His entire face was a mass of purples, greens and shades of yellow.

According to the Nasty Boys, the trouble started over a girl. After a show, Ken went to the Nasty's room to "have it out" with Knobs. Knobs was in bed when Ken knocked so Saggs answered the door. According to them, when they opened the door, Shamrock burst into the room and jumped onto Knobs, beating the daylights out of him. If I remember right, Knobs did have a black eye and some swelling the next day.

It has always struck me as odd that a man as accustomed to fighting as Ken Shamrock obviously is, wouldn't take into consideration the fact that his opponent's partner might not just stand by and let his friend take a butt whipping.

According to the Nasty Boys, Saggs joined the fray and the two quickly got the better of a much smaller Ken Shamrock than the one in the WWF today.

Just like Shamrock, the Nasty Boys aren't strangers to fighting and once they got Shamrock down they smelled blood they went into a blind rage. Shamrock lost consciousness as the Nasties continued their assault on the prone Shamrock putting the boots to his head and face.

All the commotion brought out Robert Fuller who was staying in the same motel. It was Fuller and the Pit Bulldogs (Rex & Spike) that talked the Nasty Boys out of throwing the unconscious Shamrock off the balcony to the cement walk below.

I don't know if Ken Shamrock and the Nasty Boys have been on the same card since this happened, but I would hate to be in the way the first time they met.

I doubt either Ken Shamrock or the Nasty Boys have forgotten

It was actually saggs that did the beat down as knoobs was attacked while he was in bed...but hey a win is a win theres no rules in street fighting.and I have yet to see a (Fake)wrestler take a legit loss against an MMA fighter.unless you refer to Mir/Lesner.

DAWG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 08:40:17 AM »
What a bunch of bullshit, thw shamrock/knobs thing.. I don't believe a word of it.

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 08:55:59 AM »
Anyone that has seen Kane stalk the squared circle would know that he's not someone to mess with.  
WWE > UFC in every instance they've met.  Big Boss Man took down the entire Gracie family one by one in the early 90's.  Too bad the UFC keeps that fact under wraps.

Anyone got any details about this? I would love to know.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2009, 03:22:39 PM »

Anyone got any details about this? I would love to know.

It's common knowledge.  The Gracie family paid Big Boss Man a lot of money to keep things quite.  Some of them carry scars to this day.
Y

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 01:25:01 AM »
What a bunch of bullshit, thw shamrock/knobs thing.. I don't believe a word of it.

its true E.Q,it was in 1990 at a club in charlotte,north carolina.the tag team dudes(nasty boys) who jumped ken (vinnie torrelli)was kens wrestling name back then,where making fun of a smaller wrestler who was with his fiancee/girlfriend,ken told them to chill out and leave the smaller dude and his girl alone,the tag team tried to shove ken and the bouncers broke it up right away.ken was told later that night that the obnoxious nasty boys dissed the small wrestler and his girl all night.ken was pissed and went and banged on the hotel door where the nastys where,(this is kens side of the story)he said he walked in and the strange thing was he didnt see but one of them sleeping on the bed,he said all he remembers from there was a crushing blow to the back of his skull and next thing he remembers is waking up in charlotte memorial hospital with his wife tina by his side.the nastys went by the shamrock house after the incident but ken said they didnt really look apoligetic,ken said hes not gonna try to bring up charges or anything but they got one coming to them when they least expect it,just like they did to ken.ken said all he wanted was a one on one with one of the nastys,but they jumped him.after ken recovered he went to japan to begin his wresling and pancrase career.im just going by what kens story was,i spoke to ken about it once but he really didnt say to much other then he got jumped by them in a hotel room,i didnt want to push the conversation about it with ken cause i like my limbs and face the way they are now,lol.big L DAWGS version is prolly more accurate then mine,i asked frank shamrock about it once and he said he doesnt know what happened,he said him and ken dont really talk much.thanks for reading fellas
R

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »
read shamrocks book , he admits to it

What that he was jumped by two guys, knocked out by an inanimate object and waking up in the hospital !? after one of those losers probably hit him in the head with a baseball bat or bottle ??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 07:28:24 PM »
What that he was jumped by two guys, knocked out by an inanimate object and waking up in the hospital !? after one of those losers probably hit him in the head with a baseball bat or bottle ??

Maybe he admits he bit off more than he could chew and went looking for a fight with two guys twice his size and that were called the "nasty boys" for a reason?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/