Author Topic: I have more respect for people at Curves than Gold's Gym...  (Read 5529 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: I have more respect for people at Curves than Gold's Gym...
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
We saw your pic. Was that from months and years of exruciating hard work "love"?

lol that wasn't me, it was a failed attempt at humor. Do you honestly in all seriousness believe that I would post those pics if it really were me?
from incomplete data

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »
So we can compete in what exactly...?
Who said anything about competing?  I just hate seeing people take short cuts.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »
lol that wasn't me, it was a failed attempt at humor. Do you honestly in all seriousness believe that I would post those pics if it really were me?

Something tells me that this pic is actually flattering compared to his real ones. Please get on roids ASAP.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »

Why do you spend your breath bothering about it?
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2009, 06:18:59 PM »
Something tells me that this pic is actually flattering compared to his real ones. Please get on roids ASAP.

Aren't you that supposed training mod? Where's your pic big fella?
from incomplete data

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 06:19:44 PM »
Why do you spend your breath bothering about it?
What are you talking about?  I wrote two sentences on an internet message board.  PLus I have a better body than most juicers i know.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »
What are you talking about?  I wrote two sentences on an internet message board.  PLus I have a better body than most juicers i know.

"Monkey" is confused and doesn't lift, what do you expect?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »
"Monkey" is confused and doesn't lift, what do you expect?
Figures.  He's probably searching for my pics right now, so he can try and "own" me.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »
so beat him to it.. post a pic.
Who are you?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2009, 06:36:10 PM »
The number of bodybuilding pretenders is growing at an alarming rate at Gold's Gym.  You have every random Joe on gear pretending to be the next Arnold.  Everything from ILS, 2 spotters/training partners, and of course, can't do squat without the assistance of drugs.  It's honestly the most pathetic site I have to witness on a daily basis.  People actually pretending to be bodybuilders, then patting each other on the back when they put on 10lbs of dbol bloat.
I'd go to Curves, but they lack the equipment.  I have more respect for 200lbs females doing poor form crunches, than these douchebags.
Please, if you don't have the genetics for steroids...ie, Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, etc...do NOT take them.  You're not competing in the next Olympia or trying out for the NFL, you're basically a fool.  You're only magnifying what is already there.  In most cases, it looks like this:

I know most people at Gold's are getting ready for their next "big" show, but let's get realistic, this is just a reason to take plenty of drugs.
Well, off I go to the mecca of shortcutters and hardcore drug users...just sad. ;)
On another up note, I saw this female jumping rope and her fake DD titties didn't move one bit...fucking disgusting.
Wake up and get real.  This whole generic fake generation of douchebags will be laughed at in 50 years.  I'll start now. ;D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the only time you post in a thread, or start a thread is to bitch about guys who juice.

insecure much?

b

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2009, 06:36:19 PM »

Why? The end result is what we're all after...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »
HAHA all of this coming from a skinny little twink who doesn't even look like hes touched a weight.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »
Why? The end result is what we're all after...
It's cheating.  They only good part is they always shrink back down.  Body can genetically only hold on to so much muuscle.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2009, 06:40:45 PM »
It's cheating.  They only good part is they always shrink back down.  Body can genetically only hold on to so much muuscle.

For it to be cheating there must be some sort of competition with set rules.... so again: so what are you/we competing in?
from incomplete data

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2009, 06:42:16 PM »

Why? As Monkey says... what are you competing in? If you can get to your goal in half the time.... that's called 'efficiency'.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 06:42:49 PM »
For it to be cheating there must be some sort of competition with set rules.... so again: so what are you/we competing in?
Really? You can't cheat someone out of money? Theres no competition there.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »
You juicers are so damn defensive.  Most be the roids.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »
You juicers are so damn defensive.  Most be the roids.

And you are so judgmental and bitchy, must be your natural self.
from incomplete data

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2009, 06:44:49 PM »
How is someone supposed to know their genetics(pertaining to AAS response) unless they use? There's so many pro's I could list that started juicing before they had a ton of size... is someone supposed to be 250lbs before they start using and be "qualified" to use?  ::)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2009, 06:47:00 PM »
And you are so judgmental and bitchy, must be your natural self.
You're cool.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 05:38:35 AM »
Look man,anybody can use gear,but many many guys I know use and still look shit,so dont be worrying about it,its their choice,I dont get pissed off when I go into a bar and people are drinking alcohol

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 11:26:40 AM »
The number of bodybuilding pretenders is growing at an alarming rate at Gold's Gym.  You have every random Joe on gear pretending to be the next Arnold.  Everything from ILS, 2 spotters/training partners, and of course, can't do squat without the assistance of drugs.  It's honestly the most pathetic site I have to witness on a daily basis.  People actually pretending to be bodybuilders, then patting each other on the back when they put on 10lbs of dbol bloat.
I'd go to Curves, but they lack the equipment.  I have more respect for 200lbs females doing poor form crunches, than these douchebags.
Please, if you don't have the genetics for steroids...ie, Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, etc...do NOT take them.  You're not competing in the next Olympia or trying out for the NFL, you're basically a fool.  You're only magnifying what is already there.  In most cases, it looks like this:

I know most people at Gold's are getting ready for their next "big" show, but let's get realistic, this is just a reason to take plenty of drugs.
Well, off I go to the mecca of shortcutters and hardcore drug users...just sad. ;)
On another up note, I saw this female jumping rope and her fake DD titties didn't move one bit...fucking disgusting.
Wake up and get real.  This whole generic fake generation of douchebags will be laughed at in 50 years.  I'll start now. ;D
not to mention all hte big hipped, big assed BBW's in there, i'd love it. :P

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »

This is scary but I actually really agree with everything you said Croatch.

Its a crying shame these clueless fools.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 03:07:48 PM »
Really? You can't cheat someone out of money? Theres no competition there.

If you cheat some on out of money you are still gaining something at another's expense.  How does taking steroids in every day life take anything away from you or anyone else.

I am a lifelong natural but I don't concern myself with what other people choose to do with there own body,as long as it isn't hurting anyone else.  When I see people like that in the gym I just shake my head and continue with my workout.