Author Topic: wrestlers vs. MMA fighters  (Read 3570 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
wrestlers vs. MMA fighters
« on: March 17, 2009, 06:23:32 PM »

mmazone.

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs (pictured above).

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.
http://ninjashoes.net/
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
Re: wrestlers vs. MMA fighters
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »
what other match ups would be cool to see between Wrestlers and MMA fighters?
DAWG

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »
Brock Lesnar V Frank Mir! :D

How about The Big Show V Fedor?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 07:12:44 PM »
Brock Lesnar V Frank Mir! :D

How about The Big Show V Fedor?

yep look no further than Brock.a man with limited fighting experience steps into the octagon and is one of the top heavyweights within three fights.I'd venture to say half the wrestlers in the WWE would at the least be average fighters in MMA.only thing,why would they?It would be a huge pay cut.

DAWG

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »
Way for wrestling to represent

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 10:04:50 PM »
There are a lot of the bigger wrestlers who would do well because of their sheer size, like Brock has.  I think Bobby Lashley will soon be in UFC as well, might even be fighting Brock in the next couple of years. 

Other guys I could see doing well would be Mike Knox, Vladimir Kozlov, probably Randy Orton, Nathan Jones (not really wrestling anymore I know).  Not sure who else?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 02:24:22 AM »
There are a lot of the bigger wrestlers who would do well because of their sheer size, like Brock has.  I think Bobby Lashley will soon be in UFC as well, might even be fighting Brock in the next couple of years. 

Other guys I could see doing well would be Mike Knox, Vladimir Kozlov, probably Randy Orton, Nathan Jones (not really wrestling anymore I know).  Not sure who else?

HAHAHAHHA! That twit?
HAHA, RON.....

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »

HAHAHAHHA! That twit?

Yeah, although I don't like the guy, he's a natural athlete.  6' 4" bout 250lbs?  And I think he's got a mean streak in him where he wouldn't give a shit what he did to the opponent.

northernlights

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »
mmazone.

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs (pictured above).

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.
http://ninjashoes.net/

This story is not true and in my opinion should be taken down immediately. Kane was in Corpus Christi on that night for the Smackdown taping.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 12:01:34 PM »
This story is not true and in my opinion should be taken down immediately. Kane was in Corpus Christi on that night for the Smackdown taping.

glad we don't go by opinion around here.
DAWG

northernlights

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 09:10:59 AM »
Kane laughs off reports that he was in a bar fight with Tim Sylvia.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article2331793.ece

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »
Kane laughs off reports that he was in a bar fight with Tim Sylvia.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article2331793.ece

It's all a big conspiracy ;Dhaha.I do like how when they asked how he thought he would do in MMA he said look at what brocks doing.
DAWG

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
WWE wrestlers could beat up anyone but Bruce Lee.  He can fight and punch better than anyone.
Y