Author Topic: QUESTION FOR BIGBOBS RE : NASSER  (Read 6710 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: QUESTION FOR BIGBOBS RE : NASSER
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 10:02:49 AM »
the depressed, jobless failures sit at their computers all day talking

And here you are on getbig all day too.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH  you = FAIL

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 10:06:01 AM »
Hahaha I always love reading your posts, even if I don't agree with nearly everything you say, Sharma - you have a way with words :)

Well, you are capable of disagreeing in a way that is free from the spite, bitterness, jealousy, envy and hatred of the true pumpkinheads. It make me think that you are a good guy and a funny person. These other types are simply giant , fat slugs who thrash away for 18 hrs at their computers producing very little of merit. They only seem to call a halt to preceding when mother ushers them upstairs for their meals and sleep finally drags their garbage-bagged bodies to its realm. The cycle resuming when they awake in their crusty beds at noon.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 10:09:51 AM »
Well, you are capable of disagreeing in a way that is free from the spite, bitterness, jealousy, envy and hatred of the true pumpkinheads. It make me think that you are a good guy and a funny person. These other types are simply giant , fat slugs who thrash away for 18 hrs at their computers producing very little of merit. They only seem to call a halt to preceding when mother ushers them upstairs for their meals and sleep finally drags their garbage-bagged bodies to its realm. The cycle resuming when they awake in their crusty beds at noon.
I am one of these people who hate you
1.I have a decent job
2.I have a very good physique
3.Im never on here for 18hrs
4.I have a fulfilling and active life

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »

you either speak from

1. experience

or ...

2. experience

feel free to elaborate "mate"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »
Uh-oh. This what psychiatrists refer to as 'grooming' with regards to pedophilic behaviour. Watch yourself, Kiwi.  ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 10:44:52 AM »
Uh-oh. This what psychiatrists refer to as 'grooming' with regards to pedophilic behaviour. Watch yourself, Kiwi.  ;)

Thanks Doc, but just because I scream like a little girl when I see horror movies doesn't mean I'm one in fact 8)

Besides, I'm one of Dorian's biggest fans and there's no way in hell I can belong in Team Nasser - no sleeping with the enemy here ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
Thanks Doc, but just because I scream like a little girl when I see horror movies doesn't mean I'm one in fact 8)

Besides, I'm one of Dorian's biggest fans and there's no way in hell I can belong in Team Nasser - no sleeping with the enemy here ;)
LOL. Your bedroom habits are none of my business, Kiwi.

/i'd check the closet for ND before turning in, tho  :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 01:27:44 PM »
Great questions Swami. Would be a blessing for this board to hear the answers from a great and intelligent man like Nasser.

How ironic that Nasser is busy touring the world and living a life of being in demand while the depressed, jobless failures sit at their computers all day talking about "underwear' and general getbig  fag talk while the real men who actually did something with their lives are out there living them.

HAHBAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH A

great post Sharma!

jt
TEAM Nasser

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 01:39:46 PM »
/i'd check the closet for ND before turning in, tho  :D

;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 01:56:34 PM »
I called and couldn't reach him.  I then called his friend Ayman and he told me that Nasser's in Uruguay right now.  He is doing a Paraguay and Uruguay seminar tour and will get back in touch when he's back from the trip. 

Huge Nasser living the lifestyle!

travelling, enjoying life.

i would have to conclude  that Nasser is probably one of the most well travelled and cultured BB's ever - he has probably visited over 80 countries-in addition to being the most intelligent BB of all time and of course, 3 times uncrowned mr O!  ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 02:00:51 PM »
great post Sharma!

jt

x2!!

brilliant and eloquent Sharma fuelling the pumpkinhead loser/nobody/never-were's discontent with the truths they cannot handle!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:20 PM »
x2!!

brilliant and eloquent Sharma fuelling the pumpkinhead loser/nobody/never-were's discontent with the truths they cannot handle!
You have the gay

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »
its funny that team nasser actually think that they are making more people like nasser, but in all reality more and more ppl everyday ae hating him because of u guys, ppl read the shit  write and automatically start hating him..
u guys are single handedly increasing the nuber of nasser haters there r in the world..
oh and dont say that u dont care what a handful of ppl think on the internet, there are a lot more ppl that read getbig than u think, and 99% are sick and tired of all this nasser horseshit..
that is all
once again fuck off and die to all of team nasser and to nasser himself

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »
Id say you guys would love to meet up and wank eachother off to nasser videos

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »
Nassernites Unite!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 08:44:14 PM »
sharma = adonis

hth

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »
I called and couldn't reach him.  I then called his friend Ayman and he told me that Nasser's in Uruguay right now.  He is doing a Paraguay and Uruguay seminar tour and will get back in touch when he's back from the trip. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »
Hahaha you got to love how some of these guys pat each other in the back for just a simple question and answer. I bet if they met IRL, it would go something like this:

The_Swami: Hello Sharma, long live huge Nasser! Have you got the time?

Sharma: Great question Swami! The time is 3 pm.

The_Swami: QFT and brilliant answer as always Sharma!

Sharma: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes The_Swami - huge Nasser is the most gorgeous, most intelligent, most cuddly guy in the Universe.

The_Swami: QFT and brilliant answer as always Sharma!

Sharma: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes The_Swami - huge Nasser is the most gorgeous, most intelligent, most cuddly guy in the Universe................

LOL..How many times has nashi posted on those two accounts also.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »
bump for when Nasser gets back from Paraguay.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »
bump for when Nasser gets back from Paraguay.

jt

Can't wait for his answers. You know with Nasser that it will be something amazing, intelligent and exciting - contrast that with other pros.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
yes, we are looking forward to Huge Nasser's answers!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »
Nasser is very Muscular and Intelligent

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2009, 08:39:55 PM »
Nasser is back and doing well as usual!

He would prefer to answer such detailed questions in his book.  Actually questions like this are already answered, and the book may even come out in 2-3 months.  Sorry that no answer will be posted right now but once the book is released it will more than make up for the wait, many times over   ;)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2009, 08:41:41 PM »
Nasser is back and doing well as usual!

He would prefer to answer such detailed questions in his book.  Actually questions like this are already answered, and the book may even come out in 2-3 months.  Sorry that no answer will be posted right now but once the book is released it will more than make up for the wait, many times over   ;)

That's what Flex Wheeler said  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »
That's what Flex Wheeler said  ;D

Well one can expect that a book from Nasser will be much more credible and insightful than one from a man who claimed to have beaten off a bunch of ninjas who attacked him, blew all his money then had Shawn Raw ask online for donations for his bank account, etc.