Author Topic: The Pope is a massmurderer  (Read 1500 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The Pope is a massmurderer
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 09:45:18 AM »
no hes right.  you sound like the typical lib who jumps at any chance to insult anything christian.  the only reason you do this is because you associate christianity with right wing america.  you are a dime a dozen.  you are not at all "enlightened".

No, actually I associate "religious" with right wing nuts.

Go learn the difference between "religious" and "Christianity" and "spiritual".  After all, Jesus himself was a liberal Jew.  So your little tirade is meaningless.

Report back when you "enlighten" yourself to the basic concepts.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 10:56:33 AM »
Because the very existence of the church is based upon ignorant idiots who can't think for themselves and lack self awareness and logic processing skills to cut the puppet strings.

If they did, this silly thing about religion would surely die.

What you don't realize is the church was highjacked long ago by the people running the show on this planet. True Christianity has been replaced by christendom, a form of Christianity that mixes the word of God with witchcraft and paganism. Most people are totally unaware of where a lot of the so-called Christian customs came from. These satanic customs and practices infiltrated Christianity through the kabbalah, which infiltrated the roman catholic church. These practices have developed the belief and teachings of christendom which is a satanic version of Christianity.

Here are just a few of examples that go right over people's heads:

Notice 2 things about the picture of the pope; the staff he's holding and his hat. The staff is what's known as a twisted cross. This sinister symbol was created by satanists in the 6th century as a caricature of the traditional crucifix. This twisted or bent cross became one of the satanist's symbol of mark of the beast.

The hat the pope is wearing pays tribute to a pagan god called Dagon (notice the hat worn by Dagon in the pic). He was the god of fertility and crops. Dagon was the father of Baal (the devil). Among the Canaanites, Baal eventually assumed the position of god of fertility which Dagon had previously occupied.

The last image everyone should regognize, the obilisque. It has one meaning, it is a phallic symbol of Baal (devil). What's it doing at the vatican? Why is it a featured landmark in Washington? If you doubt it, look into the mysterious beginings of America instead of manipulated version of history written about in text books.

This is just the surface of the symbolism used in the catholic church. Please look into the oath the jesuit priests take when they join the catholic church. It is obvious how corrupt the catholic church is with its banking and sex scandals. If you think the catholic church represents Christianity, you are in error. Btw, I am Christian but I do not subscribe to any denomination except a relationship with Christ The Saviour.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
What you don't realize is the church was highjacked long ago by the people running the show on this planet. True Christianity has been replaced by christendom, a form of Christianity that mixes the word of God with witchcraft and paganism. Most people are totally unaware of where a lot of the so-called Christian customs came from. These satanic customs and practices infiltrated Christianity through the kabbalah, which infiltrated the roman catholic church. These practices have developed the belief and teachings of christendom which is a satanic version of Christianity.

Here are just a few of examples that go right over people's heads:

Notice 2 things about the picture of the pope; the staff he's holding and his hat. The staff is what's known as a twisted cross. This sinister symbol was created by satanists in the 6th century as a caricature of the traditional crucifix. This twisted or bent cross became one of the satanist's symbol of mark of the beast.

The hat the pope is wearing pays tribute to a pagan god called Dagon (notice the hat worn by Dagon in the pic). He was the god of fertility and crops. Dagon was the father of Baal (the devil). Among the Canaanites, Baal eventually assumed the position of god of fertility which Dagon had previously occupied.

The last image everyone should regognize, the obilisque. It has one meaning, it is a phallic symbol of Baal (devil). What's it doing at the vatican? Why is it a featured landmark in Washington? If you doubt it, look into the mysterious beginings of America instead of manipulated version of history written about in text books.

This is just the surface of the symbolism used in the catholic church. Please look into the oath the jesuit priests take when they join the catholic church. It is obvious how corrupt the catholic church is with its banking and sex scandals. If you think the catholic church represents Christianity, you are in error. Btw, I am Christian but I do not subscribe to any denomination except a relationship with Christ The Saviour.

Christianity has always been a rip off of ever other prior religions before it.  Ask any Christian out there to identify the being that :

1 - Born December 25th
2 - Born of a virgin
3 - Crucified
4 - Was dead 3 days
5- Was placed in a tomb and resurrected
6 - Child of God
7 - Performed miracles

All of them will say "Jesus".

Now ask them what other Gods before Jesus share the same bio and they are confused.  They can't comprehend that the entire Jesus story was ripped off from other/prior gods. 

You my friend have illustrated a perfect way that someone can be religious and spiritual without actual "religion" getting in the way.  Props to you.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »
Christianity has always been a rip off of ever other prior religions before it.  Ask any Christian out there to identify the being that :

1 - Born December 25th
2 - Born of a virgin
3 - Crucified
4 - Was dead 3 days
5- Was placed in a tomb and resurrected
6 - Child of God
7 - Performed miracles

All of them will say "Jesus".

Now ask them what other Gods before Jesus share the same bio and they are confused.  They can't comprehend that the entire Jesus story was ripped off from other/prior gods. 

You my friend have illustrated a perfect way that someone can be religious and spiritual without actual "religion" getting in the way.  Props to you.

And you sound like another person that watched the first segment of zietgeist and believes it as fact.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 01:33:16 PM »
I feel very sorry for people who have no faith!!!

How do you live your life that way?????

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »
I feel very sorry for people who have no faith!!!

How do you live your life that way?????

faith in what? faith don't have to be in a religion.

If you're talking main stream Christianity, personally it's pretty easy to do without false hope and self deceit.

But I'm actually happy it works for many people. I wish I could fool myself, make assumptions facts etc.

I don't really think you have to worry so much.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
No, actually I associate "religious" with right wing nuts.

Go learn the difference between "religious" and "Christianity" and "spiritual".  After all, Jesus himself was a liberal Jew.  So your little tirade is meaningless.

Report back when you "enlighten" yourself to the basic concepts.

what are you even talking about?  do you even know anymore? 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2009, 04:29:19 PM »
The Vatican is the biggest scam of modern times.  Their entire base is built upon murder and theft of/from other cultures.

Every year I am at the Vatican I am still amazed how much they have stolen from other countries and destroyed from their own.

and you're telling me that you're not talking about Christianity?  Do you know what the Vatican is?  wow.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2009, 07:44:44 PM »
and you're telling me that you're not talking about Christianity?  Do you know what the Vatican is?  wow.

Do I actually HAVE to be telling you that is a more appropriate question.   Duh!