Author Topic: The Pope is a massmurderer  (Read 1498 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
The Pope is a massmurderer
« on: March 17, 2009, 11:00:57 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/03/17/cameroon.pope/index.html

I wonder how many aids victims and starving children he has helped create?

His concept is fool people with false hope and self deceit, let them think they are going to hell, if they do not comply.  Nice guy...

Vatican piece of shit devil  :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: The Pope is a massmurderer
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 02:39:46 AM »
Do you understand what murder is? Are you aware people are gifted with the ability of choice; whether to listen to him or not.

I could ask you to kill yourself... will you listen? If you do am I a murderer? ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 07:05:59 AM »
The Vatican is the biggest scam of modern times.  Their entire base is built upon murder and theft of/from other cultures.

Every year I am at the Vatican I am still amazed how much they have stolen from other countries and destroyed from their own.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 07:11:54 AM »
The Vatican is the biggest scam of modern times.  Their entire base is built upon murder and theft of/from other cultures.

Every year I am at the Vatican I am still amazed how much they have stolen from other countries and destroyed from their own.

What the hell are you going on about???  Really?  Murder??

Who has anyone at the Vatican murdered lately??

And Rami--what did you do to stop all those "murders?"  Oh really--nothing?  I guess that makes you complicit in the Pope's crimes. ::)

This is (so far today) the stupidest thread I've seen.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 07:48:39 AM »

All religions are scams and take from other cultures...

The Vatican is basically a commercial enterprise much in the same way any corporation is "believe in x, receive y, make your life better, pay us a nominal fee for the privilege".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 07:59:26 AM »
What the hell are you going on about???  Really?  Murder??

Who has anyone at the Vatican murdered lately??

So what part of "..Their entire base is built upon.."  didn't make it through to you?

Should I have used smaller words?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 08:18:09 AM »
So what part of "..Their entire base is built upon.."  didn't make it through to you?

Should I have used smaller words?

What do you mean?  By "their entire base" are you referring to the Catholic church?  If so, why don't you just say so?  If that is what you're saying--how is the Catholic church based upon murder?  Are you referring to things that happened hundreds of years ago?  And how exactly is that still relevant today?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 08:31:00 AM »
Oh hello.  I see a third grade level is required here.

When speaking of the Vatican..  what exactly does it insinuate to?  Sciencetology?  Mormon?  I mean really... which CHURCH is generally associated with it?

But then again the context of my original post was very clear and it plainly stated it was in reference to a ... what?  Yeah, location.  Noticed that I clearly said "Every year I am at the Vatican ..".   Now where could that possibly be?  Oh yeah... that place where all the pilfered art works and such from other countries were hauled. 

How is it NOT based on murder through their fervent leaders and twisted agenda over the centuries?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 08:53:57 AM »
Oh hello.  I see a third grade level is required here.

When speaking of the Vatican..  what exactly does it insinuate to?  Sciencetology?  Mormon?  I mean really... which CHURCH is generally associated with it?

But then again the context of my original post was very clear and it plainly stated it was in reference to a ... what?  Yeah, location.  Noticed that I clearly said "Every year I am at the Vatican ..".   Now where could that possibly be?  Oh yeah... that place where all the pilfered art works and such from other countries were hauled. 

How is it NOT based on murder through their fervent leaders and twisted agenda over the centuries?

Whatever.

More people are killed by atheists then any other group.

China, Russia and Cambodia had purges that killed 10s of millions..

Just because you doesn't mean you should look at the facts.

As for looting other nations, almost every group religious or otherwise has done this. That is why warfare exists, but to wholly blame the pope and roman Catholics is ridiculous.

Especially when the same communist groups made expansion and exploitation a big part of their reason to operate.
Z

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 08:56:27 AM »
Whatever.

More people are killed by atheists then any other group.

I don't see a link to something supporting this claim.  Surely such stats are available.  Where are they?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 09:09:19 AM »
I don't see a link to something supporting this claim.  Surely such stats are available.  Where are they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_toll

Too lazy to dig more.
Have posted it numerous times on this website
Z

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:50 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_toll

Too lazy to dig more.
Have posted it numerous times on this website

I only looked at briefly, but I saw nothing on there that says athiests have killed more.

I refuse to believe that atheists have killed more people that Hitler, the Crusades, Muslims, and Aztecs have as a basis of "faith".

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 10:19:48 AM »
I only looked at briefly, but I saw nothing on there that says athiests have killed more.

I refuse to believe that atheists have killed more people that Hitler, the Crusades, Muslims, and Aztecs have as a basis of "faith".

MAO killed over 40,000,000.
Stalin killed over 40,000,000.

Pol Pot killed over 2,000,000.

In the other communist revolution in Vietnam and Korea over 1 million died in this conflicts as well.
All were athiests

40 million were killed by the mongols.

Crusade by the way don't even make the list with around 1.5 million, Christians and Muslims killed.
Z

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »
The Vatican represents the trigemony of power in the world.  You've got London, DC, and the Vatican.  These three places basically rule the world with the Vatican on top.  Anyone that looks into how powerful, corrupt, and evil the Vatican is will understand what I'm talking about.  There are rumored to be books in the Vatican that show the real history of mankind that only few have seen and its nothing like we are led to believe.  Everything about our world is about power and control. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »
MAO killed over 40,000,000.
Stalin killed over 40,000,000.

Pol Pot killed over 2,000,000.

In the other communist revolution in Vietnam and Korea over 1 million died in this conflicts as well.
All were athiests

40 million were killed by the mongols.

Crusade by the way don't even make the list with around 1.5 million, Christians and Muslims killed.

You can't generalize the entire communist revolution numbers as all being to atheists because there is no way of knowing for sure they were.  Even if the majority of them were, the minority that wouldn't render that generalization invalid.

You listed 122M deaths above.

On the other hand there is 21M for Hitler, 60M for Christianity, 4M for War of Religion (France), 20M for Timur (Islam), 11.5M Thirty Years War (Holy Roman's Empire), 30M for Taiping Rebellion, unknown estimate for human sacrifices and not listed are the pre BC era wars when religion centered on mythology.

Interesting site anyway.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/03/17/cameroon.pope/index.html

I wonder how many aids victims and starving children he has helped create?

His concept is fool people with false hope and self deceit, let them think they are going to hell, if they do not comply.  Nice guy...

Vatican piece of shit devil  :)

So,if a Pope ,who was in charge of hiding pedophile priests for years,tells the ignorant not to wear condoms,its his fault if disease is spread.Hmmmm,how about the ignorant idiots decide for themselves what to do and not be like puppets at the end of the catholic churchs' strings?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 12:38:08 PM »
the ignorant idiots decide for themselves what to do and not be like puppets at the end of the catholic churchs' strings?

Because the very existence of the church is based upon ignorant idiots who can't think for themselves and lack self awareness and logic processing skills to cut the puppet strings.

If they did, this silly thing about religion would surely die.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »
Because the very existence of the church is based upon ignorant idiots who can't think for themselves and lack self awareness and logic processing skills to cut the puppet strings.

If they did, this silly thing about religion would surely die.

I'm not particularly religious right now (I'm taking a sabbatical from church, haha) but your comments are just as ignorant and dogmatic as you mockingly accuse the "believers" of being.

Surely someone so educated and enlightened as yourself realizes that you can't paint such a large and diverse group of people with such broad brushstrokes.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 01:24:50 PM »
Do you understand what murder is? Are you aware people are gifted with the ability of choice; whether to listen to him or not.

I could ask you to kill yourself... will you listen? If you do am I a murderer? ::)

you probably be necklaced if you make the RIGHT choice... but go down there and set an example, then report back to us if you live.

Bright....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 01:28:13 PM »
I'm not particularly religious right now (I'm taking a sabbatical from church, haha) but your comments are just as ignorant and dogmatic as you mockingly accuse the "believers" of being.

Surely someone so educated and enlightened as yourself realizes that you can't paint such a large and diverse group of people with such broad brushstrokes.

Having faith in Christ is one thing.Looking at a guy wearing dresses is another.The entire Catholic church is based on lies and non biblical beliefs.How about "Mary was taken up bodily into heaven" or "Mary was a virgin her whole life" or  calling Priests "father".On and on and on it goes.Dont ever ask a question because the answer will "its a mystery".Its a religion of fools for fools.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »
Having faith in Christ is one thing.Looking at a guy wearing dresses is another.The entire Catholic church is based on lies and non biblical beliefs.How about "Mary was taken up bodily into heaven" or "Mary was a virgin her whole life" or  calling Priests "father".On and on and on it goes.Dont ever ask a question because the answer will "its a mystery".Its a religion of fools for fools.

I wasn't speaking so much in terms of the Catholic church in particular, as I was addressing Lurker's comments about "religion" in general.  The Catholic church itself and all of its peculiarities is of course a whole other issue, and that is what this thread is about.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 02:22:47 AM »
you probably be necklaced if you make the RIGHT choice... but go down there and set an example, then report back to us if you live.

Bright....

Nice logic! You're very bright comrade, what is your IQ? High 170's?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 06:33:58 AM »

You show your lack of comprehension for the very definition and distinction between being "religious" and being "spiritual".   Once you can understand the difference, then you can perhaps make a more relevant post in regards to something you quote from me and misunderstand.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2009, 07:30:18 AM »
You show your lack of comprehension for the very definition and distinction between being "religious" and being "spiritual".   Once you can understand the difference, then you can perhaps make a more relevant post in regards to something you quote from me and misunderstand.

Oh brother. ::)

I understood perfectly what you were saying.  And I understand the difference between "spiritual" and "religious" as well.

But the fact remains, it's just plain ignorant to paint all devout, practicing Catholics as puppets and idiots who can't think for themselves and lack self-awareness.  Even if a lot of their rituals and traditions seem silly to you, that doesn't mean they can't hold meaning and significance for many intelligent and self-aware people.

And going on about religion the way you are just makes you sound like another kid who had it forced on him by mommy and daddy when he was younger and now he's rebelling.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »

no hes right.  you sound like the typical lib who jumps at any chance to insult anything christian.  the only reason you do this is because you associate christianity with right wing america.  you are a dime a dozen.  you are not at all "enlightened".