Author Topic: Jay Cutler looks over 300lbs in his new pics  (Read 23135 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Jay Cutler looks over 300lbs in his new pics
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »
No shit. You'd be sweating the whole time and feel HOT all the time. You will have problem sleeping, and even turning or tossing around in bed will hurt. You will cramp up, and you'll feel out of breath from doing simple stuff like walking or climbing up stairs.

And for a comparison, here's Jay guest posing around 2 years ago (could be 3) - same weight, but he looks a lot leaner and drier.
Damn surely this looks hyooooooooooooooge!! :o
Mmm If he had the hardness going with....

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2009, 06:27:46 PM »
Big dude. All the way big dude.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »
Jay looks silly trying to look cool by 'kicking' his hat to the side.  ::)

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »
Haha a top IFBB Pro Mr. Olympia champion and you guys think he "might" be off in those pictures?  I swear getbig has got to have some of the most clueless, uninformed, moronic members of any board.  Those guys don't come off EVER!  Anyone that thinks so is fucking clueless as to how much shit it takes to maintain that type of size year round.  Kevin Levrone is off.  Paul Dillet is off.  Tom Prince is off.  Gunther has pics of when he's OFF.  They all lose tons of size and definition.  Jay would lose half his size if he "came off" the drugs.  LMAO!

Not true bro, Gustavo, Victor, Jonny Jackson etc all had children with their wives and were on stage less than 6 month before.  Pro's come of from time to time those three are just some examples.  You cant have kids when your doing steroids non-stop for years like you say so.  Just like when alot of you say flex and chic take so much gear it ruins their natural test levels and have to go on HRT, yet chic got his wife preggers a couple years ago.......HOWEVER IF THESE WOMEN WERE ARTIFICIALLY INCEMINATED I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WRONG.
Pro's take breaks here and there.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2009, 06:51:01 PM »
Not true bro, Gustavo, Victor, Jonny Jackson etc all had children with their wives and were on stage less than 6 month before.  Pro's come of from time to time those three are just some examples.  You cant have kids when your doing steroids non-stop for years like you say so.  Just like when alot of you say flex and chic take so much gear it ruins their natural test levels and have to go on HRT, yet chic got his wife preggers a couple years ago.......HOWEVER IF THESE WOMEN WERE ARTIFICIALLY INCEMINATED I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WRONG.

most UNTRUE statement ever

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »

I think Bob Chick would disagree.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »
pics courtesy of flexonline.com

And pics taken at his mid-March training camp
No disrespect to THE BLADE   but to me  Jay is still the man to beat!!!
((-::

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 07:18:55 PM »
Jay is awesome, but he can never win a top contest again. Look at the size and thickness of his waist. He can still for some time be a huge guy, big arms, legs, shoulders etc, but he cannot the thicker mid-section he now has. Its not possible, as the structure and the muscle around that area cannot be reversed.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
Jay is awesome, but he can never win a top contest again. Look at the size and thickness of his waist. He can still for some time be a huge guy, big arms, legs, shoulders etc, but he cannot the thicker mid-section he now has. Its not possible, as the structure and the muscle around that area cannot be reversed.
You can't say never.   He was really only a gallon of water from winning it this year.   Dexter looked so amazingly dry (his face looked like Ben Weiders).  If Jay doesn't overly change his gameplan, the title will return back to Vegas. He's too big for Dex (Dex will not look like that again), Heath (too young) and Vic (too paper thin).

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2009, 07:40:17 PM »
No shit. You'd be sweating the whole time and feel HOT all the time. You will have problem sleeping, and even turning or tossing around in bed will hurt. You will cramp up, and you'll feel out of breath from doing simple stuff like walking or climbing up stairs.

And for a comparison, here's Jay guest posing around 2 years ago (could be 3) - same weight, but he looks a lot leaner and drier.

Look at all those schmoes

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2009, 07:46:47 PM »
Look at all those schmoes

lol so true

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2009, 07:50:51 PM »
His arms are easily 23.

yup easily, maybe even 25 or 26

damn what a fool

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2009, 08:09:40 PM »
Jay just doesnt look as impressive as he used to

He never looked impressive to me.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2009, 08:10:19 PM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »
i spoke to jay at the 2000 nats in ny and asked him a few questions about the juice,he was pretty cool and open about it,i told him about the cycle i was on and asked his opinion of how long should i stay on,he told me in a serious face,why come off?your only doin 500mgs of sust a week,500mgs of deca a week,300mgs of prop a week and 5 dbol aday,his words where(keep the train runnin)i laughed and said thanks for the info and took a few pics with him and stepped off.hes a really cool guy to his fans,i didnt keep the train runnin and did my usuall 12 to 16 weeks,i might need my organs later in life,lol
R

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »
i spoke to jay at the 2000 nats in ny and asked him a few questions about the juice,he was pretty cool and open about it,i told him about the cycle i was on and asked his opinion of how long should i stay on,he told me in a serious face,why come off?your only doin 500mgs of sust a week,500mgs of deca a week,300mgs of prop a week and 5 dbol aday,his words where(keep the train runnin)i laughed and said thanks for the info and took a few pics with him and stepped off.hes a really cool guy to his fans,i didnt keep the train runnin and did my usuall 12 to 16 weeks,i might need my organs later in life,lol
it would be suicide to stay on that amount of dbol "forever"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »
He never looked impressive to me.
Up until 2003 he was much better

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »
Idiots like you need to stop asking the pros  these rhetorical questions.   He's not a doc  and has no idea what YOU should take....this is why pro's (and NPC ameteurs like myself) avoid people like you!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2009, 08:46:34 PM »
Not as big as I want to be. (I am a middleweight   but dream of being a SUPER HEAVY)   I need to eat lots more in the offseason   but finances are a bch.  pics will be here   on April 26th after the OC.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »
Not as big as I want to be. (I am a middleweight   but dream of being a SUPER HEAVY)   I need to eat lots more in the offseason   but finances are a bch.  pics will be here   on April 26th after the OC.
WHAT PROTEIN POWDER DO U USE?
w

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »
WHAT PROTEIN POWDER DO U USE?
Species  :D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2009, 08:55:38 PM »
Nitro tech   2 ce  during the day    and a stores brand copy of MUCLE MILK (mixes all the protein blends) and night before bed. Not sure if you've heard of Lindbergh Nutrition in Los Angeles  but its THE BEST NUTRITION PLACE for discounts.  

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »
what you actually are.. is something like that piece of discarded bubblegum.. thats been melting into the sidewalk on a hot summer day.. that someone steps on.. you know.. that shit you just cant scrape off?

well thats you - its the worst thing in the world.. and it doesn't even realize it exists.

it really wouldn't matter if you were the size of a pro.. the way you talk down to people makes you a pain in the ass.. that ruins a good pair of shoes.

everyone needs to learn *everything* at one point or another... no need to get your panties in a bunch about it.

Not sure if you HAD a point to make  or missed mine  but I DID have a GREAT laugh!!!!!!   OHHH sht   ther's a piece of pink gum on my new NIKES  aaaaaauuuuuugggggghhhh you jinxed me you SOB !!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2009, 09:20:38 PM »
Night John Boy