Author Topic: "Legal Steroid" Prevalent In High Schools  (Read 2113 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
"Legal Steroid" Prevalent In High Schools
« on: March 18, 2009, 05:11:07 AM »
"Legal Steroid" Prevalent In High Schools

The Supplement Known As Tren Is All The Rage With Athletes, But Poses Major Health Risk

(CBS)  With baseball season just around the corner and A-Rod's admission of steroid use dominating headlines, CBS News correspondent Kelly Cobiella had an Early Show investigation into steroid use in high school.

"If you are a parent or relative of a teenager, you'll want to listen to what we found out in this report. In spite of congressional hearings, testing and education, scientists are staying one step ahead of the law -- and the kids are right there with them," Cobiella told The Early Show Saturday Edition co-anchor Chris Wragge.

Cobiella visited the sleepy Southern town of Appaloosa, La., where you'd least expect to find a steroid bust the size and scope of one that made local headlines last summer.

As the investigation unfolded, Cobiella found that more people are not just involved in illegal steroid use, but also "legal steroid" use, with a supplement called Tren.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/17/earlyshow/health/main4871288.shtml

MORE BS FROM CBS!

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
Re: "Legal Steroid" Prevalent In High Schools
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 05:47:07 AM »
Trenbolone isn't legal.

Or do they mean "Tren" the prohormone?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 06:04:51 AM »
Trenbolone isn't legal.

Or do they mean "Tren" the prohormone?

Click on the link and read the whole story and they are talking about the PROHORMONE TREN.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 06:06:09 AM »

Click on the link and read the whole story and they are talking about the PROHORMONE TREN.

Wolfgang, you seem upset about this.
$

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 06:12:20 AM »
When will people get it through their thick skulls that prohormones are shit.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 06:13:05 AM »

Wolfgang, you seem upset about this.

no just quick to act

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 06:43:22 AM »
Prohormone is not a steroid... Period!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 06:49:31 AM »

But the shit works.  There's no denying that. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 06:49:39 AM »
Prohormone is not a steroid... Period!

Wrong. Prohormone is the bullshit terminology. These are steroids and if you think anabolic steroid use is ok for teens then this supplement is fine also.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 07:02:16 AM »
Brutal showing a bottle of B12 in the picture of the article
and with a long name like cyanocobalomin, people think
its a steroid..  Hahhahahaha.  Goofballs.
Most are all show no go!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 07:17:24 AM »
Wrong. Prohormone is the bullshit terminology. These are steroids and if you think anabolic steroid use is ok for teens then this supplement is fine also.

I guess we will agree to disagree... I used Steroids and I used Prohormones ( at different times)... Prohomones did not have an affect like the actual Steroids themselves...

I call bullshit on anyone that thinks over the counter Prohormones or any type of backyard concoction of Prohormones would be classified as Steroids...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 07:33:38 AM »

I guess we will agree to disagree... I used Steroids and I used Prohormones ( at different times)... Prohomones did not have an affect like the actual Steroids themselves...

I call bullshit on anyone that thinks over the counter Prohormones or any type of backyard concoction of Prohormones would be classified as Steroids...

PH is bullshit, these are Designer Steroids we talk about, like M1T, 1-Testosterone, Superdrol, Epistane and the likes. No conversion needed. Great oral steroids, and totally legal.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 07:47:51 AM »

Well, they are classified as anabolic steroids by anti-doping organizations and many of them are now also illegal and classified as anabolic steroids. Forget about effectiveness, they are steroids scientifically speaking. Some legal steroids are more effective than some illegal steroids. Proviron is a steroid, no? Is it an effective anabolic? After M1T and Superdol dropped off the legal market they found their way onto Chinese steroid dealer lists. Why do you think that is?

Illegal steroids also undergo metabolization into, sometimes, more effective metabolites. Doesn't mean they are no longer anabolic steroids but "pro-hormones", since they have to undergo conversion before becoming effective.

Pro-hormone and Pro-steroid (ridiculous) are terms used by supp companies to say they are hormones yet somehow not anabolic steroids.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 01:54:02 PM »
No designer steroids are "Good steroids" the only Good steroids are Deca, D-bol, Test. The best oral steroid is Dianabol. Legal designer steroids can't even compare. The gains are weak and the side effects are worse than the real deal.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »
Designer steroids are real steroids they are just legal.  And they industry refers to them as prohormones because they don't really want to draw attention that they are selling actual legal steroids, because they don't want the government to stick their nose in and outlaw them.   

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »
Designer steroids are real steroids they are just legal.  And they industry refers to them as prohormones because they don't really want to draw attention that they are selling actual legal steroids, because they don't want the government to stick their nose in and outlaw them.   

Bullshit. The "industry" is made up of money hungry assholes who label their products after pre-existing steroids with slightly different names. Like naming something "tren" after "Trenbolon" or "D-bal" or "D-bol" after Dianabol. They want people to believe that they are steroids so that they may sell more products. This is why various companies name themselves things like "legal gear".

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »

Bullshit. The "industry" is made up of money hungry assholes who label their products after pre-existing steroids with slightly different names. Like naming something "tren" after "Trenbolon" or "D-bal" or "D-bol" after Dianabol. They want people to believe that they are steroids so that they may sell more products. This is why various companies name themselves things like "legal gear".
You are sort of right, there are companies that do that.  I was talking about designers like Epistane, and Superdrol.  Read DonkeyKong's thread above, and look at the table he inserted.  Those are actually legal steroids. 

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »
You are sort of right, there are companies that do that.  I was talking about designers like Epistane, and Superdrol.  Read DonkeyKong's thread above, and look at the table he inserted.  Those are actually legal steroids. 

I know.