Author Topic: DO GUYS LIKE TONEY FREEMAN AND KAI GREENE HAVE SEX WITH WHITE GUY'S WIVES?  (Read 3864 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Do guys like Toney Freeman and Kai Greene have bang White guy's wives and fiances?  If so, who comes on to whom?

RZA

• Getbig IV
FFS, how did you come up with such a question? I really hope that other things are on your mind.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
If they are doing that, then the husband isn't taking care of business in the bedroom or they don't mind sharing their chicks...

To each their own...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Haha what a fucking question,who knows??
I'll ask my fiance

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Haha what a fucking question,who knows??
I'll ask my fiance

SHE'LL NEVER TELL.  THAT'S HALF THE THRILL OF IT FOR THESE WHITE WOMEN:  LYING TO THEIR HUSBANDS/FIANCES ABOUT WHERE THEY'VE BEEN AND WHO'VE THEY'VE BEEN WITH.  THE AVERAGE WHITE WOMAN CAN'T KEEP HER HANDS OFF AN ONYX GOD LIKE TONEY FREEMAN OR KAI GREENE.  THEY LOVE EVERY DROP OF IT.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Ok well i'll ask her anyway,I guarantee she'll say 'who are they?'
But that means she must be hiding something... :-\

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Ok well i'll ask her anyway,I guarantee she'll say 'who are they?'
But that means she must be hiding something... :-\
SHE MIGHT NOT KNOW THOSE DUDES BY NAME, BUT IF SHE SAW THEM OR ANY OF THE OTHER MANY BLACK MUSCLEGODS THAT ROAM THE CITIES AND SUBURBS OF AMERICA, SHE VERY WELL MAY SHACK UP WITH ONE AT THE MOTEL 6 IN SHORT ORDER.  I MAY BE WRONG, YOUR GIRL MAY BE DIFFERENT.  SHE MAY EVEN USE THE "N" WORD IN FRONT OF YOU TO KEEP YOU FEELING SECURE, BUT WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE IN THE MORNING TO GO TO WORK, THERE'S A STRONG CHANCE IT MAY BE "PARTY TIME" FOR YOUR WHITE WIFE OR FIANCE.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
I know Arvilla had a run-in with Flex Wheeler about Arvilla's old girlfriend - NOT Cheri Lane!

Don't know if anything came out of it - but Arvilla's still pretty pissed.
I think it's safe to say that Flex lisped up the wrong three this time.8)
As empty as paradise

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I know Arvilla had a run-in with Flex Wheeler about Arvilla's old girlfriend - NOT Cheri Lane!

Don't know if anything came out of it - but Arvilla's still pretty pissed.
I think it's safe to say that Flex lisped up the wrong three this time.8)

MAKES PERFECT SENSE, AS ARVILLA STRIVES TO APPEAR TO BE A BLACK MAN WITH THE DEEP SALON-INDUCED TAN AND SHAVED HEAD.  HE'S ALSO TRYING TO APPROXIMATE FLEX'S PHYSIQUE BUT, OF COURSE, FALLS SHORT.  THE GENETICS ARE JUST NOT THERE.  HE'S A MONGREL TRYING TO BE A PANTHER.  FLEX DIDN'T JUST STEAL ARVILLA'S BITCH- HE STOLE ARVILLA'S MIND.

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
SHE MIGHT NOT KNOW THOSE DUDES BY NAME, BUT IF SHE SAW THEM OR ANY OF THE OTHER MANY BLACK MUSCLEGODS THAT ROAM THE CITIES AND SUBURBS OF AMERICA, SHE VERY WELL MAY SHACK UP WITH ONE AT THE MOTEL 6 IN SHORT ORDER.  I MAY BE WRONG, YOUR GIRL MAY BE DIFFERENT.  SHE MAY EVEN USE THE "N" WORD IN FRONT OF YOU TO KEEP YOU FEELING SECURE, BUT WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE IN THE MORNING TO GO TO WORK, THERE'S A STRONG CHANCE IT MAY BE "PARTY TIME" FOR YOUR WHITE WIFE OR FIANCE.
A.She's not white
B.I think my size is the limit she,or most normal girls would go for
C.She gives out to me for my hatred of blacks(well all the blacks we have here are Nigerian benefit seekers)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
in nyc the only girls that havent been with blacks are those who simply didnt get a chance to hook up with one yet

its the norm here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what a stud

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Do guys like Toney Freeman and Kai Greene have bang White guy's wives and fiances?  If so, who comes on to whom?
TRANSLATION= i have a tiny dick and im insecure........
p

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Thats not Kai, thats a bumb!
Most are all show no go!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
TRANSLATION= i have a tiny dick and im insecure........and I have to bang the hell out of the sides of my girl's snatch for her to feel me at all.

edited for accuracy

dan18

• Getbig V
edited for accuracy
epic backfire and hijack ;D
p

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

I'm sure if you send them a picture of her to them, they might consider it...

Different strokes...!

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
TRANSLATION= i have a tiny dick and im insecure........

WRONG! I'm a religious eunuch.  The sexual follies of sinners amount to nothing more than entertainment for me.  I am above you people.  I crave no flesh.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
My bad...had a typo

fixed

dan18

• Getbig V
WRONG! I'm a religious eunuch.  The sexual follies of sinners amount to nothing more than entertainment for me.  I am above you people.  I crave no flesh.
you're human we;you and i are all the same no one is above anyone..your thinking is why there are religious wars going on all over the world..... No wonder god left us on our own ..
p

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
monster quad mass
Fuck Yeah,Gary Colemans thighs are thicker  :o

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V

If you suppress your desires they can become an obsession. Everytime you tell yourself not to crave anything you are actually thinking about craving. Dr Phil out.

FLYLO

• Getbig III

How about banging a white guy's grapefruit?