Author Topic: opinions about cycle  (Read 2225 times)

2L2Q

• Getbig II
opinions about cycle
« on: March 18, 2009, 08:10:46 AM »
so i did my 1st cycle at 18 years old(to know what it was like ) ,for 4 weeks.Now i am 22(i feel i have the foundation now)and i am going to do the next one(i am looking foward to it :D),btw i am 5 10 and 220 decent bodyfat

This is the cycle that i am going to do

10 week cycle
w1-10 test 250 week
w1-8 deca 200 week

pct nolva and clomid

Any feedback will be appreciated

;)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: opinions about cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:14:49 AM »
up the test and get some HCG

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 10:18:53 AM »
Too short!
I am a big baby

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 10:21:05 AM »
too short with a pretty low dose! At your age you should just train natty if your going to use those doses.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 08:34:10 AM »
so i did my 1st cycle at 18 years old(to know what it was like ) ,for 4 weeks.Now i am 22(i feel i have the foundation now)and i am going to do the next one(i am looking foward to it :D),btw i am 5 10 and 220 decent bodyfat

This is the cycle that i am going to do

10 week cycle
w1-10 test 250 week
w1-8 deca 200 week

pct nolva and clomid

Any feedback will be appreciated
 ;)

Not ideal.  I will not even comment on how poorly thought out your first cycle was, so let's just forget about that one and call this your first go-around.

The dosage of test is too low.  Hell, at your age you're probably achieving this level already on your own.  Also, the test to deca ratio is too low, and you WILL feel that.

My thoughts:

Test (ester of your choice) 500mg per week x 16 weeks
Deca 300mg per week x 12 weeks

Stop the Deca 4 weeks before you stop the test.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 12:14:21 PM »
agreed

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »
How fat are you?  because if u just cut ur fat naturally you might be fine at your age.  roids are not always the best opition.
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »
Not ideal.  I will not even comment on how poorly thought out your first cycle was, so let's just forget about that one and call this your first go-around.

The dosage of test is too low.  Hell, at your age you're probably achieving this level already on your own.  Also, the test to deca ratio is too low, and you WILL feel that.

My thoughts:

There you go bro, some people pay for this kind of advice! Cycle designed by a Physician. I like it.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »
he's a doc?  8)

Yes he is! A real Doc, been around for quite a while.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 01:25:28 PM »

Seems like has sense,i know the doses that i writted are low ,but that is cause i feel that i would respond anyway,and from there the cycles will become heavier and heavier each time,so that's why i didn't wanted to start with more than that .

And for that cycle,how the pct would be?

Ton of stuff on this board about PCT.

Personally, I favor low dose hcg throughout the cycle (500 iu every 5 days), and I run it up to the last week.  Same with Arimidex, which I run at around 0.5mg per day until the last shot. Then Nolvadex for PCT, at around 30mg per day (no taper needed) for about 4 weeks.  Some users like clomid, some like Aromasin--depends on how you feel when you get off cycle.  This is where experimenting with different things comes into play.  The simpler the better.

This type of regimen works very well for me.  I typically do 6 months on and 6 months off, and when I come off there's no hard crash, no estrogen surge.  I lose about 7 lbs total and stay reaonably large.  My libido is down for about 8 weeks after the PCT stops, but this gets better with supplements (Animal Stak works well for me).

FreakPeak

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 07:44:38 PM »

My thoughts:

How do you figure he's probably producing the equivalent of injecting 250mgs of test on his own? I'm assuming you are exaggerating for effect?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »
How do you figure he's probably producing the equivalent of injecting 250mgs of test on his own? I'm assuming you are exaggerating for effect?
he wouldnt have to be exaggerating too much, a young man with ample fats and cholestrol in his diet would show comparable test levels to those who are on hrt treatment of 200-250mg per week.

FreakPeak

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »
he wouldnt have to be exaggerating too much, a young man with ample fats and cholestrol in his diet would show comparable test levels to those who are on hrt treatment of 200-250mg per week.

I'm doubting 250mgs a week is a 'legitimate' TRT dose for the majority.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 01:02:33 AM »
Yes he is! A real Doc, been around for quite a while.

oh good.. I'll be sure to pick his brain in the near future...