Author Topic: I Told you so! - "American Taliban" getting Jail terms eased - Yahoo  (Read 2797 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: I Told you so! - "American Taliban" getting Jail terms eased - Yahoo
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 08:13:49 AM »
That would explain what Tony is so upset about.  He's so clearly a neocon buttboy.
hahah yes yes, epic memory of you this must be why i think iraq was a mistake, think the patriot act is unconstitutional, didnt want mccain to win the primary and thought palin was not a good pick...ya im a neocon butt boy hahahah again huggy this man crush you have on me is fuking gross you should drop it.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2009, 10:45:10 AM »

1.  You're a PHD in enginnering... but you don't use stats, huh? ;)

2. Obama only won by 2-3%?  Try again LuLu.... Obama beat McCain by 7.2% OUCH!

1.I don't have a Phd, never said so.Never the less, it have nothing to do with you know nothing about science.

2.Might be, I was pulling numbers of my head, still doesn't change the fact that it's not a huge margin especially considering how biased the media was.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 10:52:35 AM »
2.Might be, I was pulling numbers of my head, still doesn't change the fact that it's not a huge margin especially considering how biased the media was.

Do you often just "pull numbers out of your head"?

You used that number to prove your point.  It was wrong by a wide margin.  Do you pull a lot of numbers out of your head?

FOX was biased too.  Please stop being a whiner about the biased media.  FOX ran the mccain campaign message, and hey, they are NUMBER ONE in cable news, right?  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
John Walker Lindh, American ex-Taliban militant, set to walk free Thursday
By Greg Norman, Hollie McKay | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-ex-taliban-militant-to-be-freed