Author Topic: gitmo prisoners set free in the US?????  (Read 1526 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: gitmo prisoners set free in the US?????
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 09:17:12 AM »
reading the article, it looks like reporters pushed the angle.  He probably said it's a possibility because nothing is impossible.  The article also says it doesn't mean they would just be free on the streets.
"For those who are in that second category, who can be released, there are a variety of options that we have. Among them is the possibility that we could release them into this country," he said.

Holder said it was possible the 17 Chinese Muslims who have been held for years at Guantanamo, and two or three others prisoners, could be freed in the United States.

Holder met earlier this week with European Union leaders, and urged them to take some of the Guantanamo prisoners. They questioned why they should take some of the detainees if the United States does not make similar efforts to take some.

I certainly hope that this doesnt happen hugo but the FACT is this retard and barry are considering it and that in itsfukingself is OUTRAGEOUS

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 09:21:08 AM »
The US government willingly allows through inaction millions of terrorists from south of the border every year. Whats a few muslim ones coming in and getting on the dole gonna do?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »
The US government willingly allows through inaction millions of terrorists from south of the border every year. Whats a few muslim ones coming in and getting on the dole gonna do?
very good point, trust i live in houston and im not very happy about the former situation you stated either. Fact is gitmo was closed b/c of pressure from the left all the while ppl asking what are you going to do with the prisoners? Now it seems as though some of them might be walking our streets. Two wrongs dont make a right and if your upset about the immigrants than you should be outraged about this shit.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:48 AM »
Send the Gitmo gang to Israel.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2009, 06:32:11 PM »
research it im not sure of the in's and out's of the laws, again why would you think these ppl should be tried as US civilians in the civilian US legal system as opposed to "enemy combatants" or whatever barry wants to call them now in the military system or international system?

sorry - I haven't followed this thread in awhile.

What people are you referring to?

If someone commits an act of terrorism on US soil have laws to deal with that and we have people locked up in the US right now.  Enemy combatant are legal limbo and actually create more problems for us than it's worth.  We can deal with them just like we deal with any other war criminal, prisoner of war etc..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2009, 06:33:42 PM »
haha release them into general population at rikers.

pass a memo to the guards to keep an eye on them, as they came from gitmo.

haha shanked in the yard in 2 days.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »
sorry - I haven't followed this thread in awhile.

What people are you referring to?

If someone commits an act of terrorism on US soil have laws to deal with that and we have people locked up in the US right now.  Enemy combatant are legal limbo and actually create more problems for us than it's worth.  We can deal with them just like we deal with any other war criminal, prisoner of war etc..
thats cool i forgot about this as well, what with dodd shit and everything else going on with barry right now.

If it happens here in the US then fine try them in the civilian legal system, these ppls crimes didnt occur in the US is the problem...I agree with you they create more problems then they are worth do away with them or better yet DONT CLOSE GITMO DOWN!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2009, 12:22:37 PM »

:-\