Author Topic: ATTN:KIWI  (Read 1883 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
ATTN:KIWI
« on: March 18, 2009, 07:59:44 PM »
KIWI-I WILL BE WATCHING THE MIST THIS WEEKEND
I WILL POST MY REVIEW HERE
w

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: ATTN:KIWI
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 04:23:43 AM »
Good stuff, Gene - hope you enjoy it. Look forward to the review.

I saw 'Taken' recently and that was an awesome movie too - see it if you get the chance.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 07:48:06 PM »
i watched the dvd  on my laptop today
this movie freaked me out kiwi
im sorry but at times i had to fast forward cuz it was creeping me out
the monster in the mist reminds me of some alien cockroach and im sure i will have nightmares
i did not like the murder of his family either
w

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 07:34:32 AM »
i watched the dvd  on my laptop today
this movie freaked me out kiwi
im sorry but at times i had to fast forward cuz it was creeping me out
the monster in the mist reminds me of some alien cockroach and im sure i will have nightmares
i did not like the murder of his family either

Hmmm, I did suspect you might get a bit freaked out, based on all the things you've said in the past. Sorry you didn't like it mate. Tell me though - wasn't the Impossibly Tall Creature (ITC) at the end really cool?

Also, if you like action flicks, check out Taken - one of the best movies to come out lately.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 02:39:09 PM »
Hmmm, I did suspect you might get a bit freaked out, based on all the things you've said in the past. Sorry you didn't like it mate. Tell me though - wasn't the Impossibly Tall Creature (ITC) at the end really cool?

Also, if you like action flicks, check out Taken - one of the best movies to come out lately.
The mist was fuckin crazy could you imagine killing you're kid....spiders hands down best part ;D      taken great flick
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 02:49:00 PM »
The mist was fuckin crazy could you imagine killing you're kid....spiders hands down best part ;D      taken great flick

Yeah, the ending was what made it very different from the normal, run-of-the-mill Hollywood movie. Apparently, the director was told he could have a bit more than double the budget offered if he changed the script to have a more conventional / benevolent ending, but he insisted on keeping it that way and worked with a much smaller budget.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 08:32:31 PM »

yes the creature was cool-but still freaky

oh yes i saw taken-i loved the actiona nd when he shot the police mans wife!
i wish they had a diff actor though-he made it into a shakepeare type reading imo-what do u think kiwi?
w