Author Topic: hgh for women  (Read 1870 times)

old nutrition man

• Getbig II
hgh for women
« on: March 18, 2009, 08:10:48 PM »
Does anyone have any news about HGH that women have taken?
My wife wants to take 1 iu every day what do you think about this.
She has won some fitness shows.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
Re: hgh for women
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »
total waste useing just one , 2in morning and 2 at night is bare minimum for any human being male or female

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 09:22:59 PM »
I use only 3IU now for cutting.
I might try 10IU while bulking up, seems like it's the word on the forums that it's the best thing to do

my gf wants to take some only because she likes what it does to my skin  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 09:30:53 PM »
yeah it does great things for a womans skin.. hair too. they're nails even get stronger.. which they LOVE.

I might give her a box.
it will last her a good 3 months  :D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 09:40:03 PM »
I might try 10IU while bulking up, seems like it's the word on the forums that it's the best thing to do

If you are taking 10iu a day you'll need to take insulin along with that.  Just be aware.

And 1iu is perfectly fine for women, 4 is a bit overkill especially starting out.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 10:00:26 PM »
If you are taking 10iu a day you'll need to take insulin along with that.  Just be aware.

And 1iu is perfectly fine for women, 4 is a bit overkill especially starting out.

really ?
sucks, I didn't plan on eating that many carbs  :-\

when I will start "bulking" again, I wanted to keep the palumbo diet but I would just augment the portions and add maximum 200gr of carbs around the training

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 10:06:01 PM »
really ?
sucks, I didn't plan on eating that many carbs  :-\

when I will start "bulking" again, I wanted to keep the palumbo diet but I would just augment the portions and add maximum 200gr of carbs around the training

Isn't palumbo diet just a keto diet?  200g of carbs around the workout would kick you out of ketosis.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
Isn't palumbo diet just a keto diet?  200g of carbs around the workout would kick you out of ketosis.

yeah absolutely but while trying to gain muscle I wouldn't want to be in ketosis.
200g of carbs would be more than enough for me in the off-season with all the good fats in the diet.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 03:08:49 AM »

Are you assuming that he's taking all 10 IUs PWO?  And, if so, that slin needs to be used at the same time?  That I understand.

But, what if he spreads the GH throughout the day?

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 06:55:15 AM »
Are you assuming that he's taking all 10 IUs PWO?  And, if so, that slin needs to be used at the same time?  That I understand.

But, what if he spreads the GH throughout the day?

Milos said on his board that one should never take insulin and GH at the same time.

apparently, they counteract each other so one should take GH about 1 hour before a meal (insulin release)

he didn't go in detail

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 05:44:21 PM »
Milos said on his board that one should never take insulin and GH at the same time.

apparently, they counteract each other so one should take GH about 1 hour before a meal (insulin release)

he didn't go in detail

Well that's exactly why I'm curious about this PWO thing guys are doing....  I didn't express myself clearly in the above post.

As some guys on here know, he helped me learn to use slin and GH.  He said that they are counterregulatory hormones and should never be taken together.  Then, later I made the mistake of asking him if I could take it PWO like some guys advocate he scolded me....  ;D ....and said to NEVER EVER do that...   

As far as endogenous insulin is concerned...he said to always take GH on an empty stomach.  A rule of thumb: 2 hours after the last meal and at least 1 hour before your next meal.  That way you don't take it when endogenous insulin is present.

He said that's the way Dorian did it as well....throughout the day.

Conversations with him made me realize just how much misinformation there is on the boards in terms of drugs and nutrition.  If you can spend even 30 minutes talking with him candidly it will clear up so many questions/myths it's truly amazing.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »

Just curious...what kind of GH do you use?  Don't you live outside the US where stuff is more easily available? 

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »
Just curious...what kind of GH do you use?  Don't you live outside the US where stuff is more easily available? 
jintropins

I am in canada, it's pretty hard to get any good stuff !

lots of underground products here

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 06:07:14 PM »
Well that's exactly why I'm curious about this PWO thing guys are doing....  I didn't express myself clearly in the above post.

As some guys on here know, he helped me learn to use slin and GH.  He said that they are counterregulatory hormones and should never be taken together.  Then, later I made the mistake of asking him if I could take it PWO like some guys advocate he scolded me....  ;D ....and said to NEVER EVER do that...   

As far as endogenous insulin is concerned...he said to always take GH on an empty stomach.  A rule of thumb: 2 hours after the last meal and at least 1 hour before your next meal.  That way you don't take it when endogenous insulin is present.

Conversations with him made me realize just how much misinformation there is on the boards in terms of drugs and nutrition.  If you can spend even 30 minutes talking with him candidly it will clear up so many questions/myths it's truly amazing.

damn that's pretty cool !
did you have good results with his insulin protocol ?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 06:21:07 PM »

I'm sure there are more optimal ways of doing it, I'm just going off of what I've learned from guys who have been using it for very long time.  I don't trust much of what I read about it either since as you say there's a lot of misinformation.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 02:37:47 AM »
I'm certainly not criticizing anyone that takes GH differently that I do. 

Emmortal, you've said on numerous occasions that it works extremely well PWO - that's actually why I asked Milos if I should try it.  I'm just trying to figure out what's going on hormonally in the body that might make PWO work well.  I also wonder what the sides are with that method.  What does it do to the body?

Right now I'm taking 9 IU per day of Omnitrope in 3 IU shots in between meals - around 9 AM, 12 PM and 3 PM.  It certainly works well when combined with 20 IU of Humalog pre-workout four times per week, early in the morning around 5 AM.

Stavios, I definitely noticed the effect when I added the GH to the Humalog.  My weight went up about 25 lbs over the course of a few months.  Maybe that's a first time effect - I don't know, but there appears to be a definite synergy.

Also, I know it's not just a lot of water because I appear leaner, but I suspect that when I lower the dose of GH to a maintenance dose and do a PCT bridge, I will look even leaner, due to a little less water.

For the record, I NEVER would have started using Humalog and GH based on hearsay.  I did my research and took comfort in the fact that I learned from someone who I know, definitely knows what they are doing.  It's too risky otherwise.

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 07:41:28 AM »

Emmortal, you've said on numerous occasions that it works extremely well PWO - that's actually why I asked Milos if I should try it.  I'm just trying to figure out what's going on hormonally in the body that might make PWO work well.  I also wonder what the sides are with that method.  What does it do to the body?

Right now I'm taking 9 IU per day of Omnitrope in 3 IU shots in between meals - around 9 AM, 12 PM and 3 PM.  It certainly works well when combined with 20 IU of Humalog pre-workout four times per week, early in the morning around 5 AM.

Stavios, I definitely noticed the effect when I added the GH to the Humalog.  My weight went up about 25 lbs over the course of a few months.  Maybe that's a first time effect - I don't know, but there appears to be a definite synergy.

Also, I know it's not just a lot of water because I appear leaner, but I suspect that when I lower the dose of GH to a maintenance dose and do a PCT bridge, I will look even leaner, due to a little less water.

For the record, I NEVER would have started using Humalog and GH based on hearsay.  I did my research and took comfort in the fact that I learned from someone who I know, definitely knows what they are doing.  It's too risky otherwise.

I'd like to try that in juin, but I don't want to get fat anymore.
I suppose the HGH helps you stay lean even if you use a lot of insulin ?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 10:56:17 AM »

Oh for sure, I know your not criticizing.  The reason people take GH PWO is because that's when the most growth is going to occur, the several hours after lifting.  Slin is used at this time as well because high doses of GH causer hyperglycemia and your body will release small amounts of endogenous slin while GH is active so exogenous slin is used to counteract this along with helping shuttle all the PWO nutrition to the muscles.

There's also a big difference in protocols, the ones Milios talks about, and the ones for most other people who are not trying to be pro bb'rs.  That's why there's a lot of different protocols out there.

If you are looking to compete and are at an advanced state, doing a long acting type slin or using humalin r several times a day with meals and only doing this 1-2 times a week would probably be the best route.  For recreational type users, the PWO protocol works just fine.

old nutrition man

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »
Thanks for all the help!   She really wants to take some.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »
yeah absolutely but while trying to gain muscle I wouldn't want to be in ketosis.
200g of carbs would be more than enough for me in the off-season with all the good fats in the diet.

staviosss!!!!!     8)

ok. too many questions for simple sport such as bodybuilding. im not gonna answer each question i got no time for this and it can be found through research and through your own experiments. what i will do is write you here rules for getting big,,quality big!. those rules must follow to the t because drugs are not a magic bullet. drugs are indeed MAJOR part of almost any bodybuilder out there but the main keys i write here shall be followed for making those drugs work to their full capacity and actually seeing the results you wish for wether competing or not.

1) only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol.

2) coffee grinder is a must inorder to be able to eat enough calories a day. carbs are super important when putting size on. you need to eat those 1.5 cups oats every few hours in a shake and for this to be reality it must be in a powder form. only this way you will be able to touch the 5000 calories a day mark. coffee grinder is what i use and any normal sane bodybuilder use inorder to get the calories in. all the stories about 10 solid meals a day is garbage lies.

3) you must have 3-4 solid meals a day. rest of the meals can be liquid as in protein powders and raw egg whites pepti food cartons and the powdered oats mentioned above. it will give you the 500-700 calories desired in good shake for putting on the right amount of calories so your costly drugs can work their "magic".

4) digestive enzymes are a must with every meal! buy digestive enzymes that have LACTASE inside!! take them as many times as possible so everything gets digested. especially past 28 years old.

5) any one can be 5'10 250lb of muscle. the reason we are and you are not is because we aim for it and prepare accordingly. you need to eat enough and use the combo of legit pharma dbol/test/deca for this 250 to come. and it will come pretty fast if solid 2-3 years in the gym were "payed" before going on drugs.

6) lifting heavy weights has nothing to do with how big your muscle will be. you need to lift correctly and try to lift to a failure inorder to make the drugs work to an optimal level. lifting heavy will never put more muscle on you unless you can lift this heavy weight correctly.
lifting 30-40lb dumbell each arm will assure you 19 inch arms at the end of the road,,,while boosting your ego with 60lb dumbells each arm will assure you to be stuck at your 16-17 inch untill you learn. usually takes 10 years for the average gym rat to learn this.

7) notice carefully that the stronger guys are usually the ones with the less muscle mass. their tendoins and bones are strong. their muscle mass is not. you are a bodybuilder! you are NOT  a power lifter although i would recomend to start with a powerlifting backround for better results at the end of the process.

8) fish oil and olive oil are good for you. use them a lot.

9) the less time you are in the gym (minimum of 45 min 4 sessions a week while on) the bigger you will get. the more intense and shorter your work out is,,,the more impressive you will look and the better your newly purchased drugs will work on your physiqe.

10) feel free to eat your dirty meals once or twice a week,,by dirty meals i mean subways and pizza and chinease and whatever you feel like on those 2 days.

this is the only way to grow right and the only way to look like a bodybuilder.
try what i said here for 6 months while using pharma grade human grade drugs in combintation with high caloric diet and right training which is not hard to do (basic exercises) and you will see how from 170-180lb average gym rat you will become 240lb american whore's dream. very easy to do if you got the money, the time, the place and the connections. genetics is not a must. to get your pro card genetics is a must in addition to the above mentioned.

too many pm question askin about same thing,,how to build an out of this world physiqe,,here is the rules i would obey buy if i started all over again and entered a gym at age 18,,enjoy muchachos ;)

*genetics as you call it on this board is really really not needed for phenominal physiqe,,for phenominal size yes,,but anyone can look like a bodybuilder,,even smaller guys.

------

7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain or pain in the ass depends how you look at it,,follow it to the t and you will be able to not only call yourself bodybuilders but also look like ones

1. you dont built big legs with big weights,,you build it with higher number of reps with moderate weight,,pay attention to the 110lb "fitness girl" in your gym,,when she is on the stepper and you are behind her,,take a look at her quad swip and leg development,,,i assure you she didnt achieve it with 6 plates 45lb each side of a barbell,,the fact you see bunch of whores and homos looking at you while you squat dont mean you need to put on the bar 6 plates,,you wont build NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO,,and even then it wont be for long

2. lift only as heavy as you can lift with good form! all the show off movements should be kept to either  when your legs are the size of kamali legs and already been through the growing phase which was years ago for a professional bodybuilder,,or to a specific day of the month that you feel like showing off and not training the muscle for growth purpose. you dont go and put 6 plates each side of the bar when you are 200lb and the pro next to you is 270lb,,dont work this way,,,yes  even if you are on drugs!! the fact you juice dont mean you need to fuck yourself up and not improve,,chose a day to do it,,once a month,,to satisfy your need to be the "best" in the gym

3. use hormones on a regular basis

4. do not quit no matter what,,keep on going and improving,,the ones who quit always try to get back after couple years,,and never get back better,,always chasing the thought of what  would happen if they didnt stop training,,NEVER QUIT!

5. diet matters less when you try to pack on muscle mass,,only when cutting diet really matters!,,pay attention to form and pack in the calories with good stack of hormones,,cut and think about diet later on when wanna do a show,,if you will sit and calculate your diet from the first moment you enter a gym you will NEVER EVER GROW! remember what i told you here,,,guys who start training should never pay 100% attention to diet,,only aspect they need to pay attention in the diet is high enough protien and high enough calories

6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months  you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting.

7. if you chose to use supplements,,as in protien powder,,use a good one like allmax or something so you atleast have some good shit coming into your stomack with good taste,,,dont waste your money on crap