Author Topic: NCAA Eliminator Pool - win free webcam credits  (Read 1397 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
NCAA Eliminator Pool - win free webcam credits
« on: March 19, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »

Ok, time to have a little fun...

The Eliminator is simple - each unique user gets one pick per round of the NCAA Tournament (men's basketball only), and if your pick wins its game that round, then you move on to the next round.  If your team loses, you're out.

The catch is that you can use each team only once during the entire tournament.  So, if you pick the eventual national champion in an early round, then you're probably not going to win.

Because of the late start, you cannot pick any teams from the Thursday games.  The Eliminator will kick off on Friday, so selections are due an hour before tip-off of the first game on Friday.  The first game starts at 12:15pm ET, so the picks are due by 11:15am ET.  So, make your selections and either post them here or PM them to me.

Prize: Winners will receive a free 30-day combo membership to FemFlex and HerBiceps, plus $30 in credits for HerBicepsCam.com.

Good luck!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: NCAA Eliminator Pool - win free webcam credits
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »
LOL

webcam points?

cant wait

::)

body88

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »
Tre - I will make this thread a sticky.  I suggest that you create a thread on the main board with a link to this thread so more people will participate.  Just title the thread what you are offering and post a link.  More traffic to the sports board to boot!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 08:34:45 PM »
I'll get my schmoe on.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »

Thanks, Body.

I get requests for free webcam minutes all the time here.  But it seems only a few GetBiggers are willing to actually work for them. lol

body88

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 10:45:21 AM »
Thanks, Body.

I get requests for free webcam minutes all the time here.  But it seems only a few GetBiggers are willing to actually work for them. lol

Start a thread on the main board.  Did you try that?