Author Topic: Alright I'm going to do it -----------------------------------------> YEAH  (Read 2187 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
But you live in Dublin??

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
it's so fucking funny that some guys here believe this haha

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
it's so fucking funny that some guys here believe this haha

;D ;D ;D

wordy

• Getbig III
Great idea man, dump that bitch she's eating your food, food that could help to get you big! Agreed about the job aswell it'll just take up time you could be spending at the gym doing machine flyes, leg extensions & cable curls. With regards to your mate scoring you all the gear, I wouldn't bother paying him back. He's a friend so he should be buying you all your shit, afterall what are friends for. I'd keep the car though, if money gets tight and you get booted out of the hotel room you could always live in it and could be a base for you to start homersexual tricking out of.

All in all mate, good job. Glad to see you've woken up and are starting to live the dream :)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
I think I just got divorced lolI can always get another wife/gf but maybe this is my only chance to get real big.
I've talked to my friend and he will get me Laurabolin, Norandren 50,Winstrol Depot , promobolan tablets in a couple of days that should get me started.
I already moved out and I'm happy as you can be living in a hotel room.

Tomorrow I'm going to quite my job, I cannot get on social security until 3 month because I wasn't fired but if my rough calculations are right I be alright bying the roids and living in the hotel for the next 3 month, if things get hard I can always sell the car.
My wife thinks I am crazy but I just don't have the time for her anymore I plan to spend every living minute in the gym.

k now post nude pics of ur ex

Stark

• Getbig V
I post an update tomorrow