Author Topic: Damn it Obama slipped up on Leno tonight  (Read 17106 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Damn it Obama slipped up on Leno tonight
« on: March 19, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
He made fun of the Special Olympics, i know he was trying to explain how bad he is at bowling, but why the hell he had to say special olympics makes no sense.  Republicans will be all over this, its all they got so they'll run with it >:(

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/19/obama-tells-leno-stunned-aig-bonuses/

President Obama sat down with Jay Leno on Thursday for a late-night TV interview that spanned a range of topics -- from the economic crisis to the presidential dog -- and even, at one point, featured the president joking that his bowling ability was suitable for the Special Olympics.

The bowling comment was a reminder of his poor performance on the lanes last year during one of his campaign stops. Obama bragged to "The Tonight Show" that he recently bowled 129 on the White House alley.

"It's like Special Olympics," he said.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Damn it Obama slipped up on Leno tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 07:33:11 PM »
He made fun of the Special Olympics, i know he was trying to explain how bad he is at bowling, but why the hell he had to say special olympics makes no sense.  Republicans will be all over this, its all they got so they'll run with it >:(

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/19/obama-tells-leno-stunned-aig-bonuses/

President Obama sat down with Jay Leno on Thursday for a late-night TV interview that spanned a range of topics -- from the economic crisis to the presidential dog -- and even, at one point, featured the president joking that his bowling ability was suitable for the Special Olympics.

The bowling comment was a reminder of his poor performance on the lanes last year during one of his campaign stops. Obama bragged to "The Tonight Show" that he recently bowled 129 on the White House alley.

he should go bowling in the special olympics now

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 07:34:09 PM »
Republicans used to be tough.  hell, mccain cracked a joke about how ugly chelsea clinton was, when she was on 17.

Of course, hannity and Rush will be whining tomorrow morning about this.  instead of the 5 trillion obama just printed.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »
bowling, hanging out with Leno, filling out his NCAA bracket for ESPN, I'm glad Barry is so focused on fixing the mess we're in

but then again he's probably working on colored people's time

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »
bowling, hanging out with Leno, filling out his NCAA bracket for ESPN, I'm glad Barry is so focused on fixing the mess we're in

but then again he's probably working on colored people's time

he can walk and chew gum at the same time, something bush couldn't do.  The guy needs to get out and clear his mind and try to enjoy himself for a few fricken hours, he's got enough pressure on him

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »
Republicans used to be tough.  hell, mccain cracked a joke about how ugly chelsea clinton was, when she was on 17.

Of course, hannity and Rush will be whining tomorrow morning about this.  instead of the 5 trillion obama just printed.
yeah i remember  the joke about chelsea  went something like this:  Q.  you know why chelsea clinton is so ugly?                                                                     A.  because janet reno is the father.   john mc cain telling that one

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 07:39:25 PM »

he can walk and chew gum at the same time, something bush couldn't do.  The guy needs to get out and clear his mind and try to enjoy himself for a few fricken hours, he's got enough pressure on him

you're right, he should take a vacation to Dubai

why don't you worry about your own country retard, we got this one covered

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 07:40:16 PM »

Maybe Obama should spend some down time in Dubai  ;D ;D
D

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 10:10:39 PM »
Don't worry Matt, not much will be said. We already knew he was any idiot!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 10:12:21 PM »
And you voted for him anyway. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »

Or it just may be that Satan is wearing a "black skinned suit" :-\  I'm just saying

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »
Nice try egghead, I was the one who warned everyone!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 10:15:45 PM »
Nice try egghead, I was the one who warned everyone!!
Funny thing, my egghead is photoshopped, your shortness is reality. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »

He is far from an Idiot Coach and even you know that...I don't think even you would call Satan an idiot would you?  We are all in for a world a hurt...

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 10:17:15 PM »
I was calling you egghead Loooong before that pic was shopped.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 10:25:43 PM »
Even Olberman is worried :-[

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 10:30:43 PM »
so the fuck what it's the truth, people need to stop being such fucking pansies about this shit, it is true what he said so why hate on it?

jt
TEAM Nasser

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 10:33:25 PM »
What's the big deal? Oh, and Chelsea Clinton IS fucking ugly.

People are way too sensitive....
HAHA, RON.....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »
simply low iq

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 10:36:12 PM »
so the fuck what it's the truth, people need to stop being such fucking pansies about this shit, it is true what he said so why hate on it?

jt

It all depends on how big of a deal the news stations make of this.  There's more important things to be worrying about then some joke Obama said, however republicans will play this up for whatever they can, but Obama or some other news story has to happen tomorrow in order for this to be pushed aside.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 10:38:20 PM »
what Obama needs is a disabled person to say " Yeh i know Obama was just joking its all good"  lol something like that.  If Obama can get past Rev Wright he can get past this.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »
Damn you could tell even Leno knew Obama fucked up :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
Cue Obama doing lots of work with the Special Olympics in the next year to repair this.

Although in reality, it's such a minor thing - obviously he didn't mean to insult handicapped people - rather, just a poor choice of words when belittling his own skills.

The good news for him is that ppl are a lot more concerned with the economy than some lame joke on late night tv.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »
Cue Obama doing lots of work with the Special Olympics in the next year to repair this.

Although in reality, it's such a minor thing - obviously he didn't mean to insult handicapped people - rather, just a poor choice of words when belittling his own skills.

The good news for him is that ppl are a lot more concerned with the economy than some lame joke on late night tv.

I don't have a good feeling about this, i can see republicans getting a group of disabled people together holding a news conference demanding Obama apologize.  How can he explain himself out of it?.  I mean he 100% made fun of disabled people comparing his shitty bowling skills to the special Olympics, theres no way out of it.  All he can say, is that it was a stupid thing to say and that he's sorry if he offended anyone.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2009, 10:53:31 PM »
Damn you could tell even Leno knew Obama fucked up :'(

You black dudes really love to Bash your fellow Black man when the only way they can go is down don't you :-\