Author Topic: Damn it Obama slipped up on Leno tonight  (Read 17052 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Damn it Obama slipped up on Leno tonight
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »
If it was a Republican that had made a joke about Special Olympics, people would have been outside their house with pitch forks and fire.. Double standard.

Not at all... It's a joke, and it really wasn't that big a deal... He didn't even make fun of another person, he was making fun of himself.

Pussies... everyone is a pussy now.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »
Not at all... It's a joke, and it really wasn't that big a deal... He didn't even make fun of another person, he was making fun of himself.

Pussies... everyone is a pussy now.

Maybe using "people" was the wrong word.. I should have used "Democrats"

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2009, 10:03:11 PM »
and what a job he did... :'(

worst pres ever.

Jimmy Carter was the worst President up until now. You are just to young to remember... The Worst President will be shown to be Barack Obama... In office for 60 days and has really screwed the pooch..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »
I help kid that have epilepsy train for the special Olympics and was not offended with what he said but maybe the foundation is?
D

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2009, 11:07:44 PM »
Jimmy Carter was the worst President up until now. You are just to young to remember... The Worst President will be shown to be Barack Obama... In office for 60 days and has really screwed the pooch..

Thank you.  I'm glad to see someone with a memory.

Carter was and is despicable.  Carter writes the loving memoir of his dear, departed mother, while going off on a lark of his own to "negotiate" with Hamas. 

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2009, 11:20:29 PM »
The guy just took office a couple of months ago.

WTF is he doing on Leno? 

Clue for Mr. Obama - THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER. 

It was completely unacceptable to make that appearance, especially with our nation at war and dealing with the worst economic crisis in decades. 

Oh give me a fuckin break!, ru smokin crack? He went on Leno to talk about the crisis and what he's going to try to do to fix it. Finally we get a president who actually leaves washington and gets out and talks to the people and actually takes questions from them, and people are complaining about this? Holy fuck people take a chill pill.  And he needs the "voters" support in order it get his budget passed.    20 million people tuned into to watch him on leno, so i guess they are all guilty for watching leno now because there's a crisis and 2 wars ::) OMG Obama took 45 min out of his day to go on Leno oh shit the world is going to end!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2009, 11:25:21 PM »

Oh give me a fuckin break!, ru smokin crack? He went on Leno to talk about the crisis and what he's going to try to do to fix it. Finally we get a president who actually leaves washington and gets out and talks to the people and actually takes questions from them, and people are complaining about this? Holy fuck people take a chill pill.  And he needs the "voters" support in order it get his budget passed.    20 million people tuned into to watch him on leno, so i guess they are all guilty for watching leno now because there's a crisis and 2 wars ::) OMG Obama took 45 min out of his day to go on Leno oh shit the world is going to end!

It's simple... Republicans are nothing but whining bitches right now.

Nothing is good enough for them... Completely ridiculous.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2009, 12:20:26 AM »
People are all over this guy, already lied to they gobble up and swallow. Do you believe in government fairy tales?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2009, 04:23:56 AM »
I'm not bashing Obama ::) come on this is MattT you're talkin to ;).  However since he is black he is held up to a higher standard, and he's very popular, and in all his speeches he always does the white, black, hispanic, Asian, gay, straight, disabled line.  So disabled people r big supporters of him, and for him to say that was just fucked up.   Just think was Rush is gonna say about this! or Glenn B!

He's half white so we'll call WHITE.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2009, 06:23:08 AM »
He made fun of the Special Olympics, i know he was trying to explain how bad he is at bowling, but why the hell he had to say special olympics makes no sense.  Republicans will be all over this, its all they got so they'll run with it >:(

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/19/obama-tells-leno-stunned-aig-bonuses/

President Obama sat down with Jay Leno on Thursday for a late-night TV interview that spanned a range of topics -- from the economic crisis to the presidential dog -- and even, at one point, featured the president joking that his bowling ability was suitable for the Special Olympics.

The bowling comment was a reminder of his poor performance on the lanes last year during one of his campaign stops. Obama bragged to "The Tonight Show" that he recently bowled 129 on the White House alley.

"It's like Special Olympics," he said.

Take a deep breath:  He's human.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2009, 06:47:37 AM »

What's this "we" shit? You are a Canadian, stfu about our President you little midget.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2009, 11:34:56 AM »
What's this "we" shit? You are a Canadian, stfu about our President you little midget.

Hahaha

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2009, 11:36:19 AM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2009, 12:01:46 PM »

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »

lol you find the one video of him from the campaign trail where he hasn't slept in 48 hours! What that tells me is that you got nothing on Obama.  Is that the best you can do?  Do you want me the bring in the video of Mccain slipping up? cause i can. ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »
Ah what the hell i can't resist! And i think he was even using a teleprompter  thank God this man did not become president!

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2009, 03:24:05 PM »
Ah what the hell i can't resist! And i think he was even using a teleprompter  thank God this man did not become president!

heh heeh heeeeeeh!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »

So far you're batting .000 - Carter wasn't in Bush's league, I remember Carter well. He could never compete with this.On Obama you're just speculating without admission.

The Coach

« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2009, 05:17:42 PM »
Obama and his voters "slipped up" when he became prez!!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2009, 05:23:29 PM »

Osama is a fucking pussy....  You see how he reacts when them fuckin muslims bomb another embassy of ours.  Ill tell ya....

NOTHING!  After 9/11, how many terror attacks in U.S borders or territories?  A big fuckin 0...  Not like Clinton.  7 or so terror incidents because he
pussied out of Somala.
Most are all show no go!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
Osama is a fucking pussy....  You see how he reacts when them fuckin muslims bomb another embassy of ours.  Ill tell ya....

NOTHING!  After 9/11, how many terror attacks in U.S borders or territories?  A big fuckin 0...  Not like Clinton.  7 or so terror incidents because he
pussied out of Somala.

Please watch the film called Loose Change and find out the truth as you badly need to hear it.

Sangreal

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »
Please watch the film called Loose Change and find out the truth as you badly need to hear it.

MattT, do you live in the US?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2009, 07:46:37 PM »
NOTHING!  After 9/11, how many terror attacks in U.S borders or territories? 

A big fuckin 0

Anthrax? 

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2009, 08:41:28 PM »

MattT from Dubai, India, thinks his imaginary "black brotherhood" = so strong that it makes Obama his president.

skillz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2009, 12:12:15 AM »