Author Topic: is there any good news?  (Read 1491 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
is there any good news?
« on: March 19, 2009, 11:35:47 PM »
Tired of this shit already.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: is there any good news?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 11:41:04 PM »
Obama will fix this mess. Feel better?  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 11:42:53 PM »
 :(

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 12:46:40 AM »
No there isn't.  What do you want us to pat you on the head and tell you everythings is going to be alright?  Prepare yourself and your family for what's going to happen.  Be a man that's all you can do right now.  Once the smoke clears this country will be ripe for change but until then it's best to hunker down and batten down the hatches.  LOL.  ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:10:32 AM »
hope,,,my fiend,

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 05:15:05 AM »
I saved 15% on my auto insurance..............
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 06:53:42 AM »
dollar started up a bit today

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 06:55:09 AM »
plenty of good news. its ncaa tourney time

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 06:58:04 AM »
plenty of good news. its ncaa tourney time

Haha while moronic Americans are paying more attention to a bunch of pimply faced lanky teenagers throwing around a ball on a court........our economy is about to collapse and our government is fleecing the American people.......but hey even our President is getting in on the NCAA action.  America is pathetic sometimes.  We deserve what's coming that's for sure. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 07:00:59 AM »
Haha while moronic Americans are paying more attention to a bunch of pimply faced lanky teenagers throwing around a ball on a court........our economy is about to collapse and our government is fleecing the American people.......but hey even our President is getting in on the NCAA action.  America is pathetic sometimes.  We deserve what's coming that's for sure. 

lol why does this not suprise me

all you do is bitch.

might wanna get your bp checked

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 07:02:55 AM »
lol why does this not suprise me

all you do is bitch.

might wanna get your bp checked

Yeah we'll see who's bitching this summer einstein!  It's called being an ADULT.  You should try it sometime.  Unless you're like 99% of the posters on getbig......pimply faced twinky teenager. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 07:06:07 AM »
Yeah we'll see who's bitching this summer einstein!  It's called being an ADULT.  You should try it sometime.  Unless you're like 99% of the posters on getbig......pimply faced twinky teenager. 

Karl Marx would be proud if he were living today.  Pro & College Sports is the opiute of the masses. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 07:11:43 AM »
Karl Marx would be proud if he were living today.  Pro & College Sports is the opiute of the masses. 

Yeah along with Dancing with the Stars, Apple Iphones, Facebook, Paris Hilton, and the list goes on and on.  Hell when the SHTF and the grocery store shelves are empty and panic sets in......how many Americans will know how to grow vegetables?  Butcher wild game?  Defend themselves?  Fix their car?  Most Americans are so reliant on someone else for just about every aspect of their life it's insane.  But those of us who see the forest for the trees are gloom and doomers, pessimists, conspiracy theorists, hate their country etc etc. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 07:12:25 AM »

right. Youre being an adult by sturing up the revolution on the internets.

such a burden it must be.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 07:50:59 AM »
Yes,the good news is,in two years the republicans will take back the senate and then we will go back to NOTHING getting done.By far the best kind of government,one that does nothing!!!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 08:05:28 AM »

how did sport get so large as it is today?

CAPITALISM dipshit. If your anti-christ marx have had his way perhaps things would be different. I guess we can expext to see you trashing capitalism now? i wont hold my breath

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 08:10:18 AM »
how did sport get so large as it is today?

CAPITALISM dipshit. If your anti-christ marx have had his way perhaps things would be different. I guess we can expext to see you trashing capitalism now? i wont hold my breath

You missed the point fool.  A huge amount of otherwise noram grown men are so concerned with sports that they avoid any reading, paying attentionto news events, and are otherwise perfectly content sit on their collective asses on a couch in front of ESPN to the exclusion of everything else.

My own circle of friends has NO CLUE about history, world events, etc, yet know about every college football draft, basketball star, etc.  

Its embarassing for grown men to be so consumed with such nonsense.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 08:12:29 AM »
You missed the point fool.  A huge amount of otherwise noram grown men are so concerned with sports that they avoid any reading, paying attentionto news events, and are otherwise perfectly content sit on their collective asses on a couch in front of ESPN to the exclusion of everything else.

My own circle of friends has NO CLUE about history, world events, etc, yet know about every college football draft, basketball star, etc.  

If people knew how government, the fed, etc worked as well as they know every stupid, bullshit statistic on NBA players, it would be a miracle.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 08:16:35 AM »

No, YOU missed the point dipshit. its RELIGION that is the opiute of masses. It effects 1,000,000x the people that sport does Not to mention its completely fking fictional. Sport is competition and that is the basis of capitalism.

dont give me this bullshit about every single man being fixated on sports to the point of being braindead. Youre the typical fking no pussy getting awkward unathletic nerd. If you have ever watched more than a moment of t.v. in your life and i mean a FUCKING SECOND on t.v. then you need to STFU. Chances are u crack open a beer and turn on married with children in your spare time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 08:21:52 AM »
No, YOU missed the point dipshit. its RELIGION that is the opiute of masses. It effects 1,000,000x the people that sport does Not to mention its completely fking fictional. Sport is competition and that is the basis of capitalism.

dont give me this bullshit about every single man being fixated on sports to the point of being braindead. Youre the typical fking no pussy getting awkward unathletic nerd. If you have ever watched more than a moment of t.v. in your life and i mean a FUCKING SECOND on t.v. then you need to STFU. Chances are u crack open a beer and turn on married with children in your spare time.

Lets see, I was all American Track N Field in HS
Competed Div 1 Track N Field in College
Have a black belt in CQC and currently train.
Competed for 4 years in local BB contests from 1998-2002.

You want more????   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 10:23:00 AM »
That's not good news, good news would be a population so sick of the headgames that didn't vote for any of these clowns and started putting independents and other third party candidates in who have a geniune interest in America and the people.  But that's not what's going to happen.  They've clearly stired the fake as fuck battle between dems and republicans to epic proportions.  Good news would be people massing in even greater numbers to Ron Paul and similar people.  We need a near 100% turnover in Congress on both sides.  I said that shit almost a year ago. 

I wish you were right.Paul is THE ONLY guy who seems to make a dam bit of sense out there.I find it funny that guys like Glenn Beck laughed at him a year ago and now want to lick his balls.I voted for Paul in the primary and sent him contributions through his entire run.I wish he had run on the libertarian ballot,Obama would have still won,but more seeds would have been planted.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »
I wish you were right.Paul is THE ONLY guy who seems to make a dam bit of sense out there.I find it funny that guys like Glenn Beck laughed at him a year ago and now want to lick his balls.I voted for Paul in the primary and sent him contributions through his entire run.I wish he had run on the libertarian ballot,Obama would have still won,but more seeds would have been planted.

what did you think about the way Hannity and Hume would go out of their way to scoff and chuckle whenever they mentioned Ron paul? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »
Yes.  Walgreens and Target recently opened a number of stores here.  Also, I was at the mall yesterday and was thinking you'd never know the country is in such financial trouble given the number of stores and consumers all over that place.   

I'm healthy and so is my family.  We have a roof over our heads, as do many people.  We live in a beautiful state, as do many others.  We have food on the table, as do many others.  I work with really good people, as do many others. 

It's Friday.   :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »
what did you think about the way Hannity and Hume would go out of their way to scoff and chuckle whenever they mentioned Ron paul? 

I got laid last night, thats good news for me!  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »

I got laid last night, thats good news for me!  ;D

Who was the lucky man? 

Sorry . . .  I couldn't resist.   :D