Author Topic: What is the point...  (Read 1530 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
What is the point...
« on: March 20, 2009, 02:15:16 AM »
...of 6 billion clueless people? This planet is inherently evil, to produce a winning species it had be vicious and destructive so of cause we are the worst of the worst.

why aren't mankind adult enough to realize this fact, that they are a failure of nature and create a new species with perfect unity and understanding, to take over after us, and actually get somewhere?  Now with genetic engineering, I assume this is under way.

and this is where bodybuilding comes in. All this physical energy we take out on the weights and cardio to keep give us physical satisfaction and out of trouble so to speak, is a very valiant and heroic activity. So I would like to commend you who relentlessly working out day by day. You will be remembered, it's the best we could have ever done, you know. Keep going.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: What is the point...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:21:59 AM »
im sure our species is due to be wiped out soon anyway so don't fret  :-*

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 02:24:14 AM »
...of 6 billion clueless people? This planet is inherently evil, to produce a winning species it had be vicious and destructive so of cause we are the worst of the worst.

why aren't mankind adult enough to realize this fact, that they are a failure of nature and create a new species with perfect unity and understanding, to take over after us, and actually get somewhere?  Now with genetic engineering, I assume this is under way.

and this is where bodybuilding comes in. All this physical energy we take out on the weights and cardio to keep give us physical satisfaction and out of trouble so to speak, is a very valiant and heroic activity. So I would like to commend you who relentlessly working out day by day. You will be remembered, it's the best we could have ever done, you know. Keep going.

morality is subjective and should never be considered when examining nature

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 02:57:27 AM »
morality is subjective and should never be considered when examining nature

you are right,

what I'm saying though is a planet will never crank out anything better than humans, which are a mess for the last 100,000 years. To win, you have to be an evil failure. To dominate a planet is where it ends for nature. That's all we are bred and evolved to do. Not to achieve something greater together, develop our spirituality and unity or anything like it, it's was never needed during our evolution, which is now final.

And since being a finished product we have reached the point where we have the opportunity to truthfully judge our selves and reflect.

All the basic and fundamental problems in the world we see now will be reiterated in one form or another until extinction. I'm just saying this is as good as it gets, and Perhaps it's time to create something new. A self replicating artificial nanorobots that will assemble atoms into replications of them self thus eventually turning the whole planet, atom by atom into whatever the programmers can envision once you let the first one lose.

I'm Sure other planets have reached this stage already and that it is the goal and purpose of every planet.

Guess why we have never been visited by any friends from other stars or planets, because nothing never evolve long enough! We will only encounter artificial life of this next self replicating kind I was talking about, if any.

Any way, just thought I get that out there so we can shift our consciousness into undertaking this final step and keep working out with a positive and invigorating outlook.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:21:42 AM »
I like humans.. especially the girl humans.

Yes. We all do as nature programed us so that we self replicate effectively enough.

IT created us, a self improving self replicating entity, and we are supposed to continue while we have the chance and not become stagnant, the planet expects this from us, I'm sure. We owe it to it to take the next step.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 03:36:15 AM »

dinosaurs likewise stopped evolving and just maintained a status point for around fifty million years. A completely lost and ruined time for the planet, shall we be a similar or worse letdown? I hope I'm not alone in realizing this apparent truth of the situation.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 03:42:46 AM »
A cycle of the universe is only so long, Perhaps as short as ca. 30 billion years according the latest research, before every thing is burnt out and collapsed, we are half way through, you know it's not like we got all the time in the world.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 03:44:51 AM »
The unbalanced forces of the quasimetric calorimeter are convulsing into one excessively huge caliprod.
No doubt about it...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 03:51:15 AM »
rami... get laid.

ok. thank you for the kind suggestion.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 06:22:15 AM »

well its an evil=live world just like the falcon said years ago

devil=lived

make the best of it study the scriptures from the falcon texts

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 06:25:08 AM »

i thought you used to be against working out, "rami". ::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 07:31:52 AM »
I hate it when I feel dumb in threads.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 07:37:45 AM »
I like vodka.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 10:34:43 AM »
Blow up Africa and Pakistan and their inhabitants and the world will improve

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »

dinosaurs likewise stopped evolving and just maintained a status point for around fifty million years. A completely lost and ruined time for the planet, shall we be a similar or worse letdown? I hope I'm not alone in realizing this apparent truth of the situation.
some dinosaurs did hit evolutionary dead ends but remember at this time mammals were emerging and some dinosaurs evolved into today's birds.  The world is never in a "static" state at any time, the primordial soup of life is always churning.  At this time temperature and oxygen levels were fluctuating also causing many of the problems for certain species, these natural fluctuations will be the culprit for the destruction of the human species far before we doom ourselves.

also realize that things are always happening and evolving at the microorganism level also.

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »
some dinosaurs did hit evolutionary dead ends but remember at this time mammals were emerging and some dinosaurs evolved into today's birds.  The world is never in a "static" state at any time, the primordial soup of life is always churning.  At this time temperature and oxygen levels were fluctuating also causing many of the problems for certain species, these natural fluctuations will be the culprit for the destruction of the human species far before we doom ourselves.

also realize that things are always happening and evolving at the microorganism level also.

you fucken dirty asian girl, i hope your mum,sisters,daughters,sons and grandparents get tortured,raped an fucken murdered.

have a nice day

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 02:19:28 PM »
You are using big words Rami, are you sure you are up for that?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »
Just follow the Scriptures from the Falconite Lord.
Q

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »
you fucken dirty asian ####, i hope your mum,sisters,daughters,sons and grandparents get tortured,raped an fucken murdered.

have a nice day
are you hitting on me??

cause if so, its working ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »

you're right. I suggest you take a trip to wal-mart, buy a shotgun, and some sleeping pills. Take the whole bottle and blown your brains out.
as you said, what's the point.
A