Author Topic: Prop, Cyp and Dbol for strength and low BW gains?  (Read 878 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Prop, Cyp and Dbol for strength and low BW gains?
« on: March 20, 2009, 05:24:58 AM »
I want to promote strength gains, but I want to minimize the body weight gain. I am 102 kg and I need to loose 2 kgs and then maintain the weight while gaining strength. I am following the PL sheiko routine and I am about to enter in the pre compet phase. I was thinking in running 30mg dbol per day (for 15 days) and 200 mg Prop and 100 mg Cyp per week, during 5 or 6 weeks.

Anyone tried this? Any info would be much appreciated.
S

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Prop, Cyp and Dbol for strength and low BW gains?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 05:42:31 AM »
I want to promote strength gains, but I want to minimize the body weight gain. I am 102 kg and I need to loose 2 kgs and then maintain the weight while gaining strength. I am following the PL sheiko routine and I am about to enter in the pre compet phase. I was thinking in running 30mg dbol per day (for 15 days) and 200 mg Prop and 100 mg Cyp per week, during 5 or 6 weeks.

Anyone tried this? Any info would be much appreciated.

Well it is VERY conservative thats for sure.  Im sure you will get a boost if your gear is legit, but not much and not worth it.  That dose will shut you down and as soon as the gains are comming....you are stopping and will now take a period longer than the cycle to recover.  I dont like it one bit, better off just staying natural and hitting that hard.

First off IMO the time frame should be doubled or tripled, along with the dosages.  Drop the prop and just pin 500mg EW of the Test Cyp for 12-16 weeks.  The D bol should be 40-50mm ED X 6 weeks.  Drink plenty of water and stop any alcohol.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 05:50:20 AM »
Dude if you want pure strength gains without corresponding increases in weight gain why would you use cyp and dbol?  LMAO!  Get yourself some good ol anavar or halotestin. 

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 05:58:49 AM »
Well it is VERY conservative thats for sure.  Im sure you will get a boost if your gear is legit, but not much and not worth it.  That dose will shut you down and as soon as the gains are comming....you are stopping and will now take a period longer than the cycle to recover.  I dont like it one bit, better off just staying natural and hitting that hard.

First off IMO the time frame should be doubled or tripled, along with the dosages.  Drop the prop and just pin 500mg EW of the Test Cyp for 12-16 weeks.  The D bol should be 40-50mm ED X 6 weeks.  Drink plenty of water and stop any alcohol.
I understand. My time frame is only until 30 of May  :( I only got the € this week to buy the stuff. The real problem here his that I never expected to gain so much BW training natural (last cycle was on April last year). If my BW weight was under 98kg I would keep it simple and I would only run some Sustenon, I respond very, very well to this drug. Having this said what is your opinion on what to run, given such a short time frame. I really need to increse my strength to compensate my week squat...
Thx!
S