Author Topic: need your opinion  (Read 1067 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
need your opinion
« on: March 20, 2009, 05:34:48 AM »
Okay so this is the first thread i've started on this board. Theres a lot of smart people on here so i thought i'd ask this.

I just came in from a workout at the university gym (taking my Post workout stuff now), but there was this older woman (i guess late 30s) there working out, and had on the tightest spandex I bet she could fit her body into. Good body, nice breasts, a little meat on her. So of course i kept glancing at her in between my sets, I'm pretty sure she noticed me doing that but I didn't care. So towards the end of my shoulder workout I was doing one arm dumbell raises in front of the mirror and she was on the bench beside me doing concentration curls. After she finished her set, she stretched her hamstrings (bend down and grabbed her ankles) right in front of me, about two foot away with her butt facing me. Plus I think she might have smiled at me a couple of times later but i dont know.

So, if this woman was stretching her hamstrings after a set of concentration curls, does that mean she was flirting with me? Should I have taken her in the back room for my post workout cardio session? Or has getbig.com made me think every woman in the gym wants to have sex with me. I doubt she was that impressed with my 40 lb dumbbell raises but I thought i'd ask anyway since theres a lot of women experts on here and I'm a dumbass pretty much.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: need your opinion
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 05:35:33 AM »
There's only one answer:

PLAZMOSIS.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 05:46:54 AM »
Okay so this is the first thread i've started on this board. Theres a lot of smart people on here so i thought i'd ask this.

I just came in from a workout at the university gym (taking my Post workout stuff now), but there was this older woman (i guess late 30s) there working out, and had on the tightest spandex I bet she could fit her body into. Good body, nice breats, a little meat on her. So of course i kept glancing at her in between my sets, I'm pretty sure she noticed me doing that but I didn't care. So towards the end of my shoulder workout I was doing one arm dumbell raises in front of the mirror and she was on the bench beside me doing concentration curls. After she finished her set, she stretched her hamstrings (bend down and grabbed her ankles) right in front of me, about two foot away with her butt facing me. Plus I think she might have smiled at me a couple of times later but i dont know.

So, if this woman was stretching her hamstrings after a set of concentration curls, does that mean she was flirting with me? Should I have taken her in the back room for my post workout cardio session? Or has getbig.com made me think every woman in the gym wants to have sex with me. I doubt she was that impressed with my 40 lb dumbbell raises but I thought i'd ask anyway since theres a lot of women experts on here and I'm a dumbass pretty much.

Getbig definitely has changed your perception. You now have a greater understanding of the world surrounding you and what it takes to be a true Alpha male (which is primarly posting on getbig on a regular basis). But you need to get to the next level which is having sex (or pretending you did at least) with all the women you can. Lying is not a problem for the true getbigger. Until then, you will still qualify as "gay" or as "JohnnyNoName's boyfriend" occasionaly.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 06:17:17 AM »
"Don't move, there's a wasp on you the size of a Buick."

**SMACK**

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 07:37:54 AM »

So, if this woman was stretching her hamstrings after a set of concentration curls, does that mean she was flirting with me?

It's possible she was flirting w/you but hamstrings are a body part that are almost always tight on some people and they may stretch them between sets on upper body days.
R

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 07:40:53 AM »
I think she was def sending you a green light..talk to her next time and def don't waste time with sugary stuff.....fuck her silly.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 07:43:03 AM »

I just came in from a workout at the university gym (taking my Post workout stuff now), but there was this older woman (i guess late 30s) there working out, and had on the tightest spandex I bet she could fit her body into. Good body, nice breasts, a little meat on her. So of course i kept glancing at her in between my sets, I'm pretty sure she noticed me doing that but I didn't care. So towards the end of my shoulder workout I was doing one arm dumbell raises in front of the mirror and she was on the bench beside me doing concentration curls. After she finished her set, she stretched her hamstrings (bend down and grabbed her ankles) right in front of me, about two foot away with her butt facing me. Plus I think she might have smiled at me a couple of times later but i dont know.

No harm in smiling and saying "Hi"

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 07:43:37 AM »
you probably didn't notice because your a gay, but she was giving you signals.  your inability to pick up onthose signals and act on them only cements my suspicion that you are a BayGM gimmick account.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 07:47:25 AM »
you probably didn't notice because your a gay, but she was giving you signals.  your inability to pick up onthose signals and act on them only cements my suspicion that you are a BayGM gimmick account.

haha I'm not a baygm account. But I wanted to add one of the reasons why i didnt try to start up a conversation is because the University gym tshirts are grey and i was sweating. And I forgot to mention in my original post, while she was doing the hamstring stretch, (of course i looked at her), i noticed she was looking at me in between her legs, and she still held the stretch for a pretty good while. I think I'll take Sev's advice.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 07:50:53 AM »
haha I'm not a baygm account. But I wanted to add one of the reasons why i didnt try to start up a conversation is because the University gym tshirts are grey and i was sweating. And I forgot to mention in my original post, while she was doing the hamstring stretch, (of course i looked at her), i noticed she was looking at me in between her legs, and she still held the stretch for a pretty good while. I think I'll take Sev's advice.
;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 09:13:12 AM »
This thread deserves a better answer than I can come up with right now.  too tired.  Will reply later. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 10:49:38 AM »
This thread deserves a better answer than I can come up with right now.  too tired.  Will reply later. 

you're a good man calfzilla.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 10:54:18 AM »
Just smile at her,her reaction will tell whether she wants to suck your cock or not,chances are she does