Author Topic: Huge Loads  (Read 4921 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Huge Loads
« on: March 20, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »
If I wanted to increase my chances of getting my wife pregnant by blowing huge loads in her what can a guy take or eat to achieve this? I have been off cycle now for about 2 months.
All Gas!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Re: Huge Loads
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »
HCG and clomid my guy.............
First Rock

io856

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 08:55:45 PM »
 :o

^^ plus drink a lot of water

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 09:09:12 PM »
lmao  ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:25:45 PM »
stop jerking off 5x's a day!
I am a big baby

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 07:38:18 AM »
the thing you can do it get up in the morning, jack off for a while but stop before you come.

you can do that 2 other times in the day.

than you bang your girlfriend, you will come within 2 minutes and you will blow a fuckload of sperm wherever you want to blow it  8)

Stavios approved

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 11:30:46 AM »
wait wait why the fuck do u want to get somebody prego??????????  Thats fucking retarded you know what a pain in the ass kids are and how much money u will lose?
First Rock

io856

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »
wait wait why the fuck do u want to get somebody prego??????????  Thats fucking retarded you know what a pain in the ass kids are and how much money u will lose?
The cost of raising children is not nearly as high as parents have been led to believe, a study reveals. Far from a child costing $10,000 a year, as previous research indicated, the price is more like $1300.

Michael Dockery, an associate professor in the school of economics and finance at the Curtin University of Technology, says children may even enhance their parents' wealth.

"People now believe they'll be millions of dollars out of pocket if they have children," he said. "It's nonsense."

If children were a "cost", parents would end up less wealthy than comparable couples without children. But his study, based on 3168 couples, found this was not the case. When the net wealth of the parents and the child-free was compared - housing, shares, superannuation and savings - the parents were only marginally worse off, suggesting a child "cost" only $1300 a year.

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/parenting/kids/cost-of-kids-not-so-high-after-all-20090312-8vmo.html

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »

That is so funny, they are!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 06:26:16 PM »
The cost of raising children is not nearly as high as parents have been led to believe, a study reveals. Far from a child costing $10,000 a year, as previous research indicated, the price is more like $1300.

Michael Dockery, an associate professor in the school of economics and finance at the Curtin University of Technology, says children may even enhance their parents' wealth.

"People now believe they'll be millions of dollars out of pocket if they have children," he said. "It's nonsense."

If children were a "cost", parents would end up less wealthy than comparable couples without children. But his study, based on 3168 couples, found this was not the case. When the net wealth of the parents and the child-free was compared - housing, shares, superannuation and savings - the parents were only marginally worse off, suggesting a child "cost" only $1300 a year.

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/parenting/kids/cost-of-kids-not-so-high-after-all-20090312-8vmo.html
thats probably because people who have kids would tend to have a steady job of some kind, all the time...while its probably more prevelant among childless individuals to not worry as much about making sure a steady stream of cash is always flowing high enough to support 2-3 people.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »
thats probably because people who have kids would tend to have a steady job of some kind, all the time...while its probably more prevelant among childless individuals to not worry as much about making sure a steady stream of cash is always flowing high enough to support 2-3 people.

Successful well educated individuals tend to have less children then people who cannot afford to have kids.  Octo woman is a prime example of that.  Guess who foots the bill? Tax payers do.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 01:14:15 AM »
Successful well educated individuals tend to have less children then people who cannot afford to have kids.  Octo woman is a prime example of that.  Guess who foots the bill? Tax payers do.

The government really should take those kids and find them a good home.  I would suspect that many of them will have disabilities because that many multiples are typically born premature, which makes what she did even more selfish. 

Apparently, of her original six, three had disabilities.  Why would anyone in that situation who is of sane mind have more kids, much less 8.

We have three (two in diapers) and love them to death, but a fourth would kill us or at least make life MUCH harder....and we have a nanny.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 01:25:45 AM »
the thing you can do it get up in the morning, jack off for a while but stop before you come.

you can do that 2 other times in the day.

than you bang your girlfriend, you will come within 2 minutes and you will blow a fuckload of sperm wherever you want to blow it  8)

Stavios approved
This works but it does not have to be thruout the day.  Just keep starting and stopping before the point of ejaculation for about an hour or so, then when you finally do there will be a ton of it.  Good luck on making your family.   :)

io856

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 03:13:27 AM »
It must be quite the experience to blast straight into a snatch in hopes of producing a baby.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 01:55:46 PM »
personally if i knocked a girl up, she would be having the kid tonight............. at coat hanger o'clock........... ;D
First Rock

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 07:14:20 PM »
It must be quite the experience to blast straight into a snatch in hopes of producing a baby.
my gf uses brith control so i get to cum in her raw all the time..  8)

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 07:16:41 PM »
personally if i knocked a girl up, she would be having the kid tonight............. at coat hanger o'clock........... ;D

Oh fuck thats fucked up! ;D LMFAO...

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 08:03:21 PM »
thats how i roll holmes.......I dont need any fuck trophies in my house.
First Rock

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 07:02:50 AM »

Would you be a gentleman about it and wipe it down with isopropyl ?  Or are you the un-twist and swish type....     :o ;D

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 08:54:00 AM »
fuck cleaning the hanger, I would just jam that shit up there, then tell her to never call me again and to queaf the infection out over the next few weeks............hahaha  Infact i would collect up the fetus and sell the stem cells and buy some gear or some 125lb dumbells.  i wonder how much that shit would go for on e-bay.......
First Rock

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 06:03:46 PM »
my gf uses brith control so i get to cum in her raw all the time..  8)

Thats not what he was talking about, at least not all of it.

The part in bold changes the whole emotion, instead of shooting your load in a chick you know is not gonna get preggo because she is on the pill.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »
i shoot loads into chicks all the time, i just never call them back.............maybe you should try that
First Rock

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 07:16:58 AM »
fuck cleaning the hanger, I would just jam that shit up there, then tell her to never call me again and to queaf the infection out over the next few weeks............hahaha  Infact i would collect up the fetus and sell the stem cells and buy some gear or some 125lb dumbells.  i wonder how much that shit would go for on e-bay.......

LOL...

I guess chivalry is truly dead.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 07:45:57 AM »
You know stem cells from a human embroy could go for 6 figures, so all you have to do is nut in some hoochies snatch and you will have multiple stacks of "paper" after operation coat hanger...........sign me up
First Rock

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2009, 10:27:46 AM »
Dostinex + MT2