Author Topic: beef protein isolate  (Read 2961 times)

kukacomone

• Getbig II
beef protein isolate
« on: March 20, 2009, 02:13:05 PM »
Have you heard about trueprotein beef protein isolate?
Lol?
Where is chicken protein isolate? :D

mademan80

• Getbig II
Re: beef protein isolate
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:44:24 PM »
you serious? where you heard about it at?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »
pretty cool if you ask me

True Protein Newsletter

Brace yourself for a new revolution that is about to take hold of the protein powder market: Beef Protein Isolate!! This groundbreaking new product has been in development for nearly a year as we perfected the manufacturing process and thoroughly tested the material, but it is finally ready to hit the shelves and deliver the absolute best protein and amino content per serving for the price!! We want to reiterate that there is absolutely nothing else like it on the market. It is easy to mix, great tasting, completely milk and dairy-free, and 96% protein, but that's not all... We are able to offer this unbelieveable pricing that easily competes with any Whey Protein Isolate currently on the market!

Beef Protein Isolate
As Low As: $10.44/lb!!

Be sure to check out the macronutrient content and amino acid profile in the link above, you will be amazed!! True Protein has stocked a limited quantity of this material for the initial run, so be sure to place your orders quickly during this limited time offer. After the launch, we will be stocking the product in massive volumes, so expect this to take charge of the market and drastically change how people take their protein.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »
so this shit isnt going to taste like beef huh? cant imagine liquid beef tasting too good...but im sure its gonna be something descent

Markoni

• Getbig II
  • trueprotein discount code MOU110
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 02:57:58 AM »
I think its better to buy it without flavor , and mix it with tomato juice

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6888

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »
I think I will actually break down and pick this up sometime soon.  What flavor do you guys recommend the most?

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 01:46:59 PM »
they said the best option would be premium vanila or premium chocolate   , I will order without flavors  and mix it with tomato juice and use it as mrp

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 07:34:31 PM »
Her's what dante had to say about it:

This is a product that has never been made before....(ever)

We stumbled across something in looking for something else we were making....but we had to take what we stumbled upon and see if it would work for an application and send it through a spray drying, agglomeration and mixing process to make it into beef protein isolate.

It has the highest protein percentage of any protein we have ever come across.

Dont confuse this product with anything else thats out there including beef plasma, beef extract or collagen beef......its an entirely different entity.

Entirely.

I'll put it in simple terms but this is how it is made and I am going to be somewhat vague because we have had other ideas stolen and I dont need this one stolen....think of the leanest cut of beef there is that is cut off the bone, when that steak is processed there is still incredibly lean tissue left on that bone it is cut off.....throw that lean beef tissue away? No......it is sent thru a liquid process where virtually any and all fat rises to the top, is skimmed off, bone removed and then the beef at upwards of 96% and higher is spray dried into a protein powder......without the beef smell or taste.

So the question I want to ask the bodybuilding community is

If you had the choice of using milk (whey protein) to build muscle tissue or eat a steak (beef protein isolate)....what is your choice?

So im giving you whatever choice you want....

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 08:13:50 AM »
can you put ketchup on the powder ???

doesn't seem very appetizing, probably effective though
tank u jesus

Bleed4IT

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 09:53:03 AM »
Anyone who gives this a shot let us know, you have my attention.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »
weider used to have a beef protein powder.  Absolutely vile shit.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
Her's what dante had to say about it:

This is a product that has never been made before....(ever)

Bullshit. As much as I like Trueprotein's stuff (I order 10lbs from them every month or so), they are NOT the first to the market with this.
Protein Factory, I think, has had this for a few years. I've ordered it from them numerous times.

http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=52&cat=1&page=2

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »

Bullshit. As much as I like Trueprotein's stuff (I order 10lbs from them every month or so), they are NOT the first to the market with this.
Protein Factory, I think, has had this for a few years. I've ordered it from them numerous times.

this is quote from co owner of trueprotein

Quote from: tpc;647097
i would love to see what product they are referring too.  remember we didn't reinvent the wheel, beef is beef any way you cut it, but what i can say, is our process has not been done before, and if it has we'd be highly surprised, actually shocked.  again, this is not a collagen protein, not bovine plasma protein (where the red blood cells are removed from blood) and certainly not a beef byproduct protein (bone, gelatin, etc), this product is derived from lean muscle tissue from beef.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 09:07:41 PM »
What are the benefits to taking this powder vs. liver tablets (dessicated, defatted beef liver)?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 07:49:20 AM »
PLEASE ALL YOU IDIOTS STOP!

$11 a pound for beef powder?  You can buy extra lean ground beef for $3 a pound on sale.  Tell me what tastes better and is better for you.  Beef processed powder or a nice juicy burger.  You can get about 3-4 pounds for the same price depending on the sale.

Markoni

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 07:13:52 AM »
first review ( isn't my , from some guy from other forum , I didn't try it yet )

Quote from: rb82;62945
I have received my order of Beef Protein Isolate last night and took 2 scoops before bed. Here is my quick review:

Taste:

9/10- I have ordered Premium Dutch Chocolate Fudge and the flavor was great, really did not notice any difference between beef isolate and whey isolate.

Mixability:

9/10-Used a small blender for about 5 seconds and it dissolved completely.

Packaging:

10/10- Container was sealed tightly inside and out plus the scoop was on top.

Effectiveness:

N/A-Not jumping to any conclusions after one serving. But no stomach discomfort at all.

Price:

8/10 – $24.98 For 30 serving but each serving is 28 grams which is really good considering that the scoop is the regular size scoop.

Overall:

8/10-So far I don’t have anything negatives to report.  Will see how effective it is after 1 month. Not expecting much from a protein shake but if recovery improves I am sold.

Thoughts:

I am not disappointed at all from buying this. Excellent taste, good price and 28 grams of protein per serving. The most important thing for me is that I was enjoying it and not just trying to get through it.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 09:49:15 AM »
PLEASE ALL YOU IDIOTS STOP!

$11 a pound for beef powder?  You can buy extra lean ground beef for $3 a pound on sale.  Tell me what tastes better and is better for you.  Beef processed powder or a nice juicy burger.  You can get about 3-4 pounds for the same price depending on the sale.

You can't really compare the per pound price.  Compare the price per grams of protein.

Doesn't sound too appetizing, but if it tastes just as good as a decent whey and doesn't have any fat, why not?  It's not always possible to sit down and eat a meal - tough to eat a steak dinner while driving  ;)
:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 10:38:03 AM »

You can't really compare the per pound price.  Compare the price per grams of protein.

Doesn't sound too appetizing, but if it tastes just as good as a decent whey and doesn't have any fat, why not?  It's not always possible to sit down and eat a meal - tough to eat a steak dinner while driving  ;)

Who needs a knife and fork to eat steak?

mental_masturbator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 03:34:18 AM »
Sounds pretty icky to me.  Almost makes me want to go vegetarian.

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »

Trueprotein's and Proteinfactory's products are very different. Just by looking at the description you can see. But also check out the AA breakdown and nutrition info. You can see that they are both very different products. Also, even if they were the same product, one costs $35/lb and the other $11/lb
Intensity; the measure of man