Author Topic: OLD SCHOOL GUYS HELP  (Read 2015 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
OLD SCHOOL GUYS HELP
« on: March 20, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »
i am about to come off my 1st cycle and start PCT my cycle was

weeks 1-3 300mgs NANDRORAPID nandrolene phynelpropinate
weeks 1-4 50mgs ED DBOL
weeks 1-12 600mgs test "mixing sust with test e to make the sust not painful"

ate all my anti's and started taking 500 twice a week HCG at week 7 have all clomid letro nolva adex ill need

my question is i woul like yall guys to design me a cycle and what the best brand to use for a 20 week cycle after the summer lean gains of muscle mass and shape not weight also would like to try tren winny and keep sust as my foundation....... iam 6'1"-6'2" around 265lbs - 270lbs right now but i am still looseing fat while on my cycle so hopefully i wil finish at a thick and muscular 250lbs

4thAD

Re: OLD SCHOOL GUYS HELP
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:46:30 PM »
i am about to come off my 1st cycle and start PCT my cycle was

weeks 1-3 300mgs NANDRORAPID nandrolene phynelpropinate
weeks 1-4 50mgs ED DBOL
weeks 1-12 600mgs test "mixing sust with test e to make the sust not painful"

ate all my anti's and started taking 500 twice a week HCG at week 7 have all clomid letro nolva adex ill need

my question is i woul like yall guys to design me a cycle and what the best brand to use for a 20 week cycle after the summer lean gains of muscle mass and shape not weight also would like to try tren winny and keep sust as my foundation....... iam 6'1"-6'2" around 265lbs - 270lbs right now but i am still looseing fat while on my cycle so hopefully i wil finish at a thick and muscular 250lbs

Sounds like you have had a successful cycle brotha! If I was you I would stay away from tren for a few more cycles. Winny would be good next cycle, but cycle for a while before you jump into tren, as the sides can be a little extreme for some people. As for PCT here is what I run when I do a PCT.

PCT:

week 1-3 clomid 25mg ed   (you can run this as high as 100mg but not necessary IMO)
week 1-6 aromasin 25mg ed

I will usually add a good tribulus product to keep sex drive up, and to keep feeling good. You have run HCG throughout your cycle so you should recover fairly easily. Keep running the HCG until 4 days prior to PCT. Another thing I do is bump 1500iu of HCG the last two shots, to make sure everything is in full effect. Good luck brotha.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »
ok so wait awhile for tren what could i put in its place that wont have as harsh of a feeling would EQ work or is that still considered rough ...... i tryed dbol and a50 but i want to refine my size and sharppen it with out going into a full blown cutting cycle

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 02:53:42 PM »
I cut last year on 800mg test, 400mg deca, and dbol on the front side. I started out as a bulker and then just fealt like I needed to sharpen so I decided to diet. (Piss poor planning on my part! Haha) But it worked. Give test, deca, and dbol cycle a shot, or you could substitute the deca for EQ! Its up to you.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 02:57:45 PM »
right now iam wanting to test out different gear and see which one i react to best.... iam always in tune with my body for instance a i found theat my body like a50 over dbol i lost my hunger and felt aweful like i was slightly sick

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 03:01:32 PM »
I think Tren would be "ok" to run and this probably goes against what a lot of people believe, but I think if done responsibly it will be fine.  I'd just run a straight Tren A and Test E/C cycle, nothing else.  Won't need a kickstart because the Tren will kick in fast.  To avoid a lot of the sides from Tren, doing ED injections instead of EOD, it will help quite a bit.  I'd run the Tren A at 50mgs ED for 8 weeks and lay off for 4 weeks then again for another 8 weeks for the back end of the cycle.  I'd have some Cabergoline/Cabaser/Dostinex on hand in case you run into problems with the Tren and maybe even run some Proviron if you feel like it, but you should be fine without it.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 03:05:59 PM »
I think Tren would be "ok" to run and this probably goes against what a lot of people believe, but I think if done responsibly it will be fine.  I'd just run a straight Tren A and Test E/C cycle, nothing else.  Won't need a kickstart because the Tren will kick in fast.  To avoid a lot of the sides from Tren, doing ED injections instead of EOD, it will help quite a bit.  I'd run the Tren A at 50mgs ED for 8 weeks and lay off for 4 weeks then again for another 8 weeks for the back end of the cycle.  I'd have some Cabergoline/Cabaser/Dostinex on hand in case you run into problems with the Tren and maybe even run some Proviron if you feel like it, but you should be fine without it.

Take Emmortal's advice into consideration Shrek! Emmortal knows his shit, my thoughts is most guys on their second cycle might not run their cycles responsibly, and with the sides tren can cause with some people, its nice to know how your body reacts to some of these drugs before running the harsher compounds. Take in all the advice, and make your own decision. Sucess is not always achieved by following the rules ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 03:07:39 PM »
no.... i understand that 4thAD is looking out for people on here and i dont want to do something that will make me miserable through the cycle but iam willing to go to the edge and look but not ready to jump yet

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »
im not familiar with these i have a couple bokks would that be in there its 9th eddition and steroid.com book

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 04:06:07 PM »

Take Emmortal's advice into consideration Shrek! Emmortal knows his shit, my thoughts is most guys on their second cycle might not run their cycles responsibly, and with the sides tren can cause with some people, its nice to know how your body reacts to some of these drugs before running the harsher compounds. Take in all the advice, and make your own decision. Sucess is not always achieved by following the rules ;D

Tren can be pretty harsh for some guys which is why most people err on the side of caution with it.  I do however think if you ran it the way I outlined it above you should be ok.  Tren A is fast acting so if you run into problems you can drop it and it will be out of your system fast which is why it's perfect for running the first time.

4th also made a good suggestion about running deca and dbol, which is my favorite bulking cycle.  Personally I'm not a fan of EQ, never really felt it did a whole lot for me, but there are some guys who rave about it, so it might be worth giving it a few runs to see how you react.  You'll find as the more cycles you do what compounds work for you and which ones don't.  Everyone is different so trying out different combinations and seeing how your body reacts is what its all about.  Just don't get pigeonholed into thinking something won't work for you if you haven't tried it yet.

As far as Cabaser/Cabergoline goes I run that every time I run 19-nor compounds (Tren or Deca) which help with any erectile dysfunction or progestin related gyno that pops up.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 10:07:06 PM »
cool im glad yall understand that i am testing the waters here i want to try the different compounds just like you said not everyone reacts the same..... but as for the tren whinny sust i would like to try theat, so if its harsh i understand..... but what you said makes a good point that if i come into hot water i can reverse quickly.... its just that i have eard so much about the good gains and quality of muscle from tren and that you can bulk or cut from it

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 06:46:32 AM »
  So how are you feeling about the cycle your finishing Shrek ? 

Was it what you expected ? Make the gains you were hoping for ?  Your headin' out, and I'm on the way in. 

I did a few Deca/d-bol cycles in the mid to late 90's (seemed like kinda the standard then), and I agree, d-bol at 75mg ed made feel like bloated crap. The Deca however (if that's what it was, just a brown 20ml multi-vile with a paper sticker that said DECA-200mg/ml.) was great. Mellowed me right out and made my dodgy knee feel great.  I wasn't chasing the wife around the house with a hard-on as much, could still perform on demand, just didn't have the drive. Would have been just as happy out mowing the lawn.

Replaced the Deca with EQ one time, just didn't have nearly the same effect. Didn't feel as strong in the gym, nor the feeling of well-being. But that's just me, everyone's different. You sound like a pretty big dude, maybe a little GH would be the ticket for the next go-round.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 08:40:33 AM »
cool im glad yall understand that i am testing the waters here i want to try the different compounds just like you said not everyone reacts the same..... but as for the tren whinny sust i would like to try theat, so if its harsh i understand..... but what you said makes a good point that if i come into hot water i can reverse quickly.... its just that i have eard so much about the good gains and quality of muscle from tren and that you can bulk or cut from it

For me tren is best for cutting. IMO nothing beats  test, deca and dbol/oxy for bulking. Tren will bring the strength on though.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 02:08:05 PM »
  So how are you feeling about the cycle your finishing Shrek ? 

Was it what you expected ? Make the gains you were hoping for ?  Your headin' out, and I'm on the way in. 

I did a few Deca/d-bol cycles in the mid to late 90's (seemed like kinda the standard then), and I agree, d-bol at 75mg ed made feel like bloated crap. The Deca however (if that's what it was, just a brown 20ml multi-vile with a paper sticker that said DECA-200mg/ml.) was great. Mellowed me right out and made my dodgy knee feel great.  I wasn't chasing the wife around the house with a hard-on as much, could still perform on demand, just didn't have the drive. Would have been just as happy out mowing the lawn.

Replaced the Deca with EQ one time, just didn't have nearly the same effect. Didn't feel as strong in the gym, nor the feeling of well-being. But that's just me, everyone's different. You sound like a pretty big dude, maybe a little GH would be the ticket for the next go-round.
it wasnt what i expected from this cycle but i didnt eat a shjt load of food but i did make an imprvement in my physique and thats what ia always trying to do add some size here and there or loose some fat here or shape the muscle into what i picture it to be but everyday i learn how to make the next workout more effiecient and get the best from my supps diet and gear..... i would love to take 5iu's a day of premium HGH but that will cost 2g's a month.... as for the test i was on made me horney as a mother and a better since of selfesteem

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 06:43:48 AM »
it wasnt what i expected from this cycle but i didnt eat a shjt load of food but i did make an imprvement in my physique and thats what ia always trying to do add some size here and there or loose some fat here or shape the muscle into what i picture it to be but everyday i learn how to make the next workout more effiecient and get the best from my supps diet and gear..... i would love to take 5iu's a day of premium HGH but that will cost 2g's a month.... as for the test i was on made me horney as a mother and a better since of selfesteem

Yup, I can already tell, for the next 4 months the ol' lady will be in for lots of games of "Hide the linguesa'. She's prepared, got that "cover me up when your finished" attitude. 

I've been doing some sniffin' around places like BOS, in an attempt to educate myself better on HGH, it's all very confusing. Jins, Hyges, Somas, seems like there's fakes everywhere. I'd like to give it a try in the fall when I'm done with PCT, but not at crazy doses, don't want to use slin, or start having joint problems just tighten up whatever I get to keep from this adventure I'm on now.

Please keep us posted on how your feeling on PCT.   

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »

Emmortal:
Why will ED injections help with sides vs. EOD? You would think the more you do the more potential for side.
All Gas!

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »

Emmortal:
Why will ED injections help with sides vs. EOD? You would think the more you do the more potential for side.

Shooting ed vs eod, does not mean more tren, it means more stable blood levels. Adjust the dose so its the same dose per week.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 01:47:20 PM »
Thanks 4thAD for clearing that up.
All Gas!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »
Thanks 4thAD for clearing that up.

Pretty much what 4th said.  If you were shooting 100mg EOD then shoot 50mg ED.  The sides reduced substantially shooting ED for me (I ran it this way the past several times I ran Tren A just to make sure).  I know quite a few other guys who have switched to ED vs EOD with Tren A and they highly prefer it and won't run it any other way now.  Definitely worth giving it a go if you are prone to the sides.