Author Topic: question for Christians about the end times and the anti-christ?  (Read 4340 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Wasn't there something about famines in the end times?  Also something about not being able to buy or sell food or anything else?  Please explain.  My interest is politically motivated.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: question for Christians about the end times and the anti-christ?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 10:14:12 AM »
Wasn't there something about famines in the end times?  Also something about not being able to buy or sell food or anything else?  Please explain.  My interest is politically motivated.

There are a few prophecies involving these.  Revelation 6:5-6 refers to the "black horse" which sets prices for goods ("a measure of wheat for a penny" which basically means a day's wages for a loaf of bread)...regarding the inability to buy or sell, you are probably talking about the "mark of the beast" (666); see Revelation 13:16-18.

I realize that not everyone believes this, but I wanted to provide you at least a partial answer to the questions you asked.
~

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »
“And he (the Antichrist) causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for that number is that of a man, and the number is six hundred and sixty-six.” (Revelation 13:16-18)

Beware: The Mark of the Beast!

by Jim Bramlett

The purpose of this report is to warn people of the coming “mark,” and especially warn them of the eternal consequences for consenting to this mark on themselves.

“And he (the Antichrist) causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for that number is that of a man, and the number is six hundred and sixty-six.” (Revelation 13:16-18)

These ancient words from Holy Scripture, revealed by God to the Apostle John, describe a condition of world political and economic tyranny during the prophesied Great Tribulation of the last days just before Christ’s return.  The world will be under the control of “the beast.”

The beast is the Antichrist, who will be a man, and appear as a man, but who will also be the incarnation of Satan, Satan in human form.  He will be a brilliant, charming, and charismatic leader, but also devious, cruel, and totally evil.

The above passage speaks of a “mark” which the Antichrist will try to place on every person as a means of identification and control. It will be used in commerce, and without it no one will be able to buy or sell anything, making it a perfect device to control the masses and demand their allegiance. To live, people must eat and have goods. Therefore, this required mark will be able to totally control people – that is, most people. There will be some who reject the mark, for a most critical reason explained later below.

Until recent years, such a “mark” was a great mystery.  No one had any idea what it meant or how it would work. But for centuries the faithful have believed it, simply because it was in God’s Word. But with modern technology, just in the past few years, it is now clear how it could work. In fact, “mark” technology is already available.

The mark could possibly be an implantable biochip, sometimes called a microchip, a rice-size radio frequency chip implanted in the human body just under the skin, such as on the hand, just like the book of Revelation says! They are already available and in use!

Biochips are being used in animals to identify pets and to track herds. It is expected that millions of animals will soon have this chip. Several companies are involved in this.  One such company says, “Our goal is to ‘chip’ every pet in the U.S.” Radio frequency emissions from an implanted chip are picked up and transferred to a computer database, which quickly identifies the animal.

This is merely a prelude to a mandatory implantable biochip in every human. At first, the purpose will appear beneficial and actually good, such as for identification and medical history.  Some are already implanting biochips in children so they can be tracked in cases of abduction.

The “smart card”, already in use, is a prelude to the biochip.  Europe is reportedly in the lead in identification technology. The smart card was invented by a Frenchman.  At this writing, about 150 million Europeans already have smart cards.  In the U.S., a card called the MARC (interesting name!) is being used with military personnel. The MARC has a bar code, a magnetic strip, embossed data, a digitized photograph, and an integrated circuit (IC) computer chip bonded to it.

The universal health card planned under President Clinton’s defeated effort to socialize the U.S. medical industry would have been a beginning for universal smart card use.  Possibly no one could have received healthcare without this card. The process was probably only delayed.

An implanted biochip will be much more efficient than a smart card and will be permanently personal; not subject to loss and theft.

It is not the purpose of this report to go into detail on smart card and biochip technology, uses and trends. Much has been written and is available to the public, such as in bookstores and libraries. On the Internet, just type those words into a search engine and numerous references will be given. The purpose of this report is to only briefly explain their reality, but more importantly, to issue a most serious warning:

Do not take the mark of the beast!

“And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “if anyone worships and beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” (Revelation 14:9-11)

A most critical problem is revealed here.  It is not just a matter of receiving a mark for purposes of identification and commerce.  Receiving it will require one to “worship the [Antichrist] and his image” (verse 11). How can this be?

Obviously, this tyrant ruler, the Antichrist, will require people to deny the great Creator God and his Son Jesus Christ and declare his own deity before they will be given a “mark,” which they will need to buy food or anything else needed to live. If a person denies God and His merciful blood atonement through Christ, which is the only way one can escape eternal torment, they will cast away and forfeit all chance at salvation.  The pressure to do so will be immense. But if you are living on the earth at the time this happens and did not make the rapture or catching away of believers when it occurred, DO NOT TAKE THIS MARK NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, even if it means your physical death!

This will be a time of severe testing for you. If you refuse the mark, you may die a martyr, but you will live with Christ in paradise forever and ever. Taking the mark may buy you only a few days, or at best a few months or years of physical life on this earth.  It is not worth it!

As I write this, there is relative peace and tranquility in the world, with some exceptions.  But tensions are rising. The New World Order is emerging.  National sovereignties are being ignored in favor of the United Nations and NATO.  Jerusalem is becoming a source of international conflict, precisely as prophesized by the ancient Hebrew prophet Zachariah (12:3). It is an explosion waiting to happen. Horror weapons of mass destruction have been proliferated to rogue nations and terrorists, and many experts, including the U.S. Senate, predict they will soon be used.

It is believed that the Antichrist will soon arise out of international chaos, and that he will be a charismatic leader who will seem to have solutions to the world’s overwhelming economic, social, and political problems.  He will receive a fatal wound, but will recover (Revelation 13:3).  He will blaspheme God. Thinking him divine and wonderful, or just to be able to buy and sell, most of the inhabitants of the earth will worship him – except those whose names are written in the BOOK OF LIFE belonging to the Lamb (Jesus Christ).

And it was given to him (The antichrist) to make war with the saints and to overcome them; and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of THE LAMB who has been slain. If anyone has an ear, let him hear (Revelation 13:7-9).

The LAMB is the Lord JESUS CHRIST who was slain as a Lamb and shed His own blood to purchase our redemption, just as prophesied by the ancient Hebrew prophet, Isaiah, several hundred years before His birth (e.g. chapter 53).

The revelation of the Antichrist

The Lord Jesus Christ is coming, first to rapture or catch away His church, those who placed their trust in Him during the 2,000 year church age. He will then come in power at the end of the Great Tribulation, which He described: “For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, no ever shall” (Matthew 24:21).

Guided by the Holy Spirit, the Apostle Paul wrote, concerning “the day of the Lord”:

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things: And you know what restrains him now so that in his time he may be revealed.  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. And then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming: that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so as to be saved.  And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might believe what is false, in order that they may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness. But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth. And it was for this He called you through our gospel, that you may gain the glory or our Lord Jesus Christ. So then brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us (2 Thessalonians 3:15)

As Christ is coming, so is Antichrist during the Tribulation. Many people will be deceived by the Antichrist. Many people will die. But many, whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, will be faithful until the end.

If you are reading this and you find yourself in this situation, just remember the words of the Lord and stand firm. If you have received Christ, you were written about thousands of years ago. God knows exactly who you are, by name. You are chosen. And as recorded in the Scriptures above, we “give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit, and faith in the truth.”

Just in case…

Just in case you have never “received” Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, I urge you to do so right now, at this very moment: “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” (John 1:12). We receive Him by faith: “FOR BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED THROUGH FAITH; AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD: NOT AS A RESULT OF WORKS, THAT NO ONE SHOULD BOAST” (Ephesians 2:8-9). We receive Him by invitation: “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him” (Revelation 3:20).

Here is a suggested prayer to receive Christ: “Dear Lord Jesus. I need you. I believe you are the Son of God and that you died for my sins. I ask you to forgive my sins and come into my heart to be my Lord and Savior.  Help me to live for you, and if necessary die for you. By faith, I open the door of my heart and I receive you right now, and I thank you for what you have done and will do. In Jesus’ name. Amen”.

Talk to God (pray) frequently. Read His Word (the Bible). Fellowship with other believers. May God bless and sustain you, and give you courage and peace

from jesussoonreturn.com
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 10:29:38 AM »
Matthew 24: 4-8

Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Revelation 6:8

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

R

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »
When we realize we've elected the Anti-Christ we will feel pretty embarrassed after making fun of Bush so long.  ;D
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »
When we realize we've elected the Anti-Christ we will feel pretty embarrassed after making fun of Bush so long.  ;D

The anti christ come out of the revived Roman empire (European Union)...NOT KENYA and the anti christ is NOT this BOZO Obama
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 06:02:48 PM »
I imagine the anit-christ won't need a telepromter.
L

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »
Yes, nothing against Obama's intellect, but I think the anti-christ will be extraordinarily brilliant.
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 07:05:41 PM »

lol.   :)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 07:08:19 PM »
FFWD to the 3 minute mark watch until - 3:56

"to manipulate and control those who believe in those prophesies to neutralize them ..."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 07:22:06 PM »
I imagine he'll be able to inspire military forces, this guy wouldn't inspire me to take a dump.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »
All bullshit.

Hope this helps.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 08:08:10 PM »
The anti christ come out of the revived Roman empire (European Union)...NOT KENYA and the anti christ is NOT this BOZO Obama

I was joking, how do you figure the European Union is the revived Roman Empire and not the United States though?  Just curious?

S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 09:01:34 PM »
I was joking, how do you figure the European Union is the revived Roman Empire and not the United States though?  Just curious?

I wasn't joking when I called Obama a BOZO..he is

While america has patterned itself after many former nations and empires: Egypt (Washington is layed out in a Necropolis fashion with Egyptian architecture and symbols) Roman (government layout...Executive branch, legislative branch, judicial branch..these are Roman in nature) Babylonian (there is a lot of symbolic worship like the Babylonians once had Owls, Baal, masonic beliefs and activities) Greek (once again showing itself in architecture, lifestyle: Greeks were very hedonistic as we see from the sexual immorality in america) etc etc...but while america displays all of this it is NOT wholly Roman in its ways. Also america is falling in these last days...that's not a sign of a reviving empire...but rather a failing empire

The rising EU by way of its new laws, desire for world control, Increasing political power, system of government, its big brother mentality on the populace are the beginnings of what will soon be a TOTAL DICTATORSHIP in Europe is truly moving toward returning to that old Roman Empire (Revived)mentality way of governing not only itself but imposing its will on other nations and continents as the Romans did. The Europeans are fighting daily exposing this system coming in to effect in Europe. As you can see as of late many nations once former Russian satellite nations are joining the EU. The EU is also involving itself heavily in the affairs of other nations and continents and like the Roman empire they are banding nations together under its belt to work as a team in bringing its desire (world control) into being. All of this happening as america loses allies and finds itself wallowing in its self created destruction from debt, corruption, internal strife.

Keep one eye in the Bible and the other eye on the news. You will soon see Europe far surpassing america:politcally, economically, militarily and america will be asking Europe for advice, help, assistance, bailouts etc...something it never thought it would ever do.
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 09:35:23 PM »

While america has patterned itself after many former nations and empires: Egypt (Washington is layed out in a Necropolis fashion with Egyptian architecture and symbols) Roman (government layout...Executive branch, legislative branch, judicial branch..these are Roman in nature) Babylonian (there is a lot of symbolic worship like the Babylonians once had Owls, Baal, masonic beliefs and activities) Greek (once again showing itself in architecture, lifestyle: Greeks were very hedonistic as we see from the sexual immorality in america) etc etc...but while america displays all of this it is NOT wholly Roman in its ways. Also america is falling in these last days...that's not a sign of a reviving empire...but rather a failing empire

The rising EU by way of its new laws, desire for world control, Increasing political power, system of government, its big brother mentality on the populace are the beginnings of what will soon be a TOTAL DICTATORSHIP in Europe is truly moving toward returning to that old Roman Empire (Revived)mentality way of governing not only itself but imposing its will on other nations and continents as the Romans did. The Europeans are fighting daily exposing this system coming in to effect in Europe. As you can see as of late many nations once former Russian satellite nations are joining the EU. The EU is also involving itself heavily in the affairs of other nations and continents and like the Roman empire they are banding nations together under its belt to work as a team in bringing its desire (world control) into being. All of this happening as america loses allies and finds itself wallowing in its self created destruction from debt, corruption, internal strife.

Keep one eye in the Bible and the other eye on the news. You will soon see Europe far surpassing america:politcally, economically, militarily and america will be asking Europe for advice, help, assistance, bailouts etc...something it never thought it would ever do.

Very interesting  :o
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 07:11:20 AM »
Thanks for the responses Andy and Stella!  One more question, are you supposed to do anything about it?  Or is it just's God's plan and Christians see the changes coming and sit back and watch?  Is there an out option or is this something that happens no matter what?  Like if you see specific legislation that looks very much like precursers to the biblical endtimes senerio, do you oppose it and try and stop it or do you take the, oh good, Jesus is coming mindset?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 08:14:49 AM »
Thanks for the responses Andy and Stella!  One more question, are you supposed to do anything about it?  Or is it just's God's plan and Christians see the changes coming and sit back and watch?  Is there an out option or is this something that happens no matter what?  Like if you see specific legislation that looks very much like precursers to the biblical endtimes senerio, do you oppose it and try and stop it or do you take the, oh good, Jesus is coming mindset?

Excellent questions.  Without getting too deep into specifics, there are a few different schools of thought, even with Christianity, about the anti-Christ.  Some believe that all those who follow Christ will have been caught up into Heaven (called "The Rapture"...even though that actual term isn't in the Bible, the concept is).  Others believe that even Christ's followers will have to live through the period of tribulation. 

As far as what Christians are to do about the changing social/political scene, there are different schools of thought within Christianity on this as well.  Some Christians are more passive than others.  They may take the "God will deal with it in His time" mindset and not take any action.  Others may be less patient and think they are doing God's work by standing up for their beliefs. 

Again, I don't want to get too deep into all this, but many Christians struggle to find the balance between their responsibility to be good citizens, to defend their faith, and to faithfully represent the Lord Jesus, while at the same time recognizing and trusting in God's sovereign grace and power.

~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 08:52:47 AM »
Excellent questions.  Without getting too deep into specifics, there are a few different schools of thought, even with Christianity, about the anti-Christ.  Some believe that all those who follow Christ will have been caught up into Heaven (called "The Rapture"...even though that actual term isn't in the Bible, the concept is).  Others believe that even Christ's followers will have to live through the period of tribulation. 

As far as what Christians are to do about the changing social/political scene, there are different schools of thought within Christianity on this as well.  Some Christians are more passive than others.  They may take the "God will deal with it in His time" mindset and not take any action.  Others may be less patient and think they are doing God's work by standing up for their beliefs. 

Again, I don't want to get too deep into all this, but many Christians struggle to find the balance between their responsibility to be good citizens, to defend their faith, and to faithfully represent the Lord Jesus, while at the same time recognizing and trusting in God's sovereign grace and power.

good explanation, thanks.  So neither school of thought has an out option?  There is no stopping biblical endtimes or do the people who stand up for their beliefs believe it can be stopped?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 09:12:04 AM »

Hugo...you can not stop what is the will of GOD. You can read all through the Bible about the events that came upon people/nations and their vain attempts at trying to stop them from happening...sadly in many cases the way to stop a coming disaster was given to a particular nation or people by prophets only for them to refuse it and become the subject of the wrath of GOD. Example would be the Babylonians who tried building towers to heaven and create their own god only to have the tower destroyed and their language confounded, Noah's warning to the people about repenting before the flood came, Moses telling of Pharaoh to let the children of Israel go before the wrath of GOD comes Pharaoh refused and Egypt was destroyed (watch Ten commandments or read EXODUS). Nineveh was warned by Jonah to repent and they refused and were destroyed, Sodom And Gomorrah told to repent they refused and were roundly destroyed. America is in the same boat as these former nations and empires and likewise REFUSES to change and therefore will suffer the same end... So in all honesty there is nothing anyone can do..EXCEPT the will of GOD in preventing coming disaster. Now if only government could be made to do the will of GOD things could turn out different, however these "stiff necked" individuals all have the mindset of thinking they can deal with whatever comes...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 09:25:45 AM »
Hugo...you can not stop what is the will of GOD. You can read all through the Bible about the events that came upon people/nations and their vain attempts at trying to stop them from happening...sadly in many cases the way to stop a coming disaster was given to a particular nation or people by prophets only for them to refuse it and become the subject of the wrath of GOD. Example would be the Babylonians who tried building towers to heaven and create their own god only to have the tower destroyed and their language confounded, Noah's warning to the people about repenting before the flood came, Moses telling of Pharaoh to let the children of Israel go before the wrath of GOD comes Pharaoh refused and Egypt was destroyed (watch Ten commandments or read EXODUS). Nineveh was warned by Jonah to repent and they refused and were destroyed, Sodom And Gomorrah told to repent they refused and were roundly destroyed. America is in the same boat as these former nations and empires and likewise REFUSES to change and therefore will suffer the same end... So in all honesty there is nothing anyone can do..EXCEPT the will of GOD in preventing coming disaster. Now if only government could be made to do the will of GOD things could turn out different, however these "stiff necked" individuals all have the mindset of thinking they can deal with whatever comes...
So, if we all change and follow god, no endtimes?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 09:27:55 AM »
So, if we all change and follow god, no endtimes?

EXACTLY...NO ENDTIMES

According to the word of GOD if man changed so would HE and all that has been prophesied would NEVER come to pass.

Are you gonna start a thread commanding everyone to follow the will of GOD to stop the coming disaster??? Would be interesting to see what people would say and do in this regard.
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 09:58:04 AM »
EXACTLY...NO ENDTIMES

According to the word of GOD if man changed so would HE and all that has been prophesied would NEVER come to pass.

Are you gonna start a thread commanding everyone to follow the will of GOD to stop the coming disaster??? Would be interesting to see what people would say and do in this regard.
no, believe it or not I'm just trying to understand Christians politically.  There are so many Christians in this country and I totally don't get them one bit.  Start a discussion on gays and the topic can go on and on with a passion.  Start a topic about something like Real ID/with biometic chips or the thread about legislation that is leading to a global consolidation of control of our food or just the thread about what monsato is doing and they really don't give a rat's ass.  Clearly things that parrallel depictions of what would lead up to tools of the anti christ, but not so important, they must stop gays... :-\

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 10:51:40 AM »

What do you think about Arnold as the Anti-Christ?

S

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 10:58:15 AM »
Nineveh was warned by Jonah to repent and they refused and were destroyed,

Actually Nineveh repented

Jonah
When the news reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. Then he issued a proclamation in Nineveh:
      "By the decree of the king and his nobles:
       Do not let any man or beast, herd or flock, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink. 8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish."

When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he had compassion and did not bring upon them the destruction he had threatened.

no, believe it or not I'm just trying to understand Christians politically.  There are so many Christians in this country and I totally don't get them one bit.  Start a discussion on gays and the topic can go on and on with a passion.  Start a topic about something like Real ID/with biometic chips or the thread about legislation that is leading to a global consolidation of control of our food or just the thread about what monsato is doing and they really don't give a rat's ass.  Clearly things that parrallel depictions of what would lead up to tools of the anti christ, but not so important, they must stop gays... :-\

Maybe it seems like they are obsessed w/gays and not w/end time stuff because some Christians aren't even aware of end time stuff.  Also, the gay controversy has many more participants on both sides than people talking about the 2nd coming of Christ imo.

I'm much more interested in end-time stuff than gayness. 
R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2009, 11:10:23 AM »
some Christians aren't even aware of end time stuff.
Scandalous!  Are you serious?  It seems like everytime I turn past a religious channel on the radio or TV, they're talking end times half of the time.