Author Topic: What's going on guys?  (Read 4074 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Re: What's going on guys?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »
 We all talk how we can walk away but no one really ever do. Cool cats like Danielson and you King will never leave. I seen them all come and go but they come back even if under a new gimmick cloak.
MattC just have a baby is having people making threads to let him post because of that. He use the birth of his daughter to get back on getbig.

QO was destroyed but still the lure of Getbig pulled him back in.

Blockhead leave, insult King Ron then come crawling back.

Special conman is "gimmicking like crazy" according to K23.

The truth is that we all crossed a line a long time ago where Getbig did not matter and we could walk away in five seconds flat when we spot the heat around the corner.

Flexington will be back and if he really did abuse the trust you place in him by typing that evil nonsense then u need to address that as that is serious shit.

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 05:39:59 PM »
We all talk how we can walk away but no one really ever do. Cool cats like Danielson and you King will never leave. I seen them all come and go but they come back even if under a new gimmick cloak.
MattC just have a baby is having people making threads to let him post because of that. He use the birth of his daughter to get back on getbig.

QO was destroyed but still the lure of Getbig pulled him back in.

Blockhead leave, insult King Ron then come crawling back.

Special conman is "gimmicking like crazy" according to K23.

The truth is that we all crossed a line a long time ago where Getbig did not matter and we could walk away in five seconds flat when we spot the heat around the corner.

Flexington will be back and if he really did abuse the trust you place in him by typing that evil nonsense then u need to address that as that is serious shit.

Epic post loaded with truths.

"He used the birth of his daughter to get back on getbig"  --> Only on getbig ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 04:15:04 AM »

It's all fun and games, we talk and text on a daily basis. I often forget that people on here don't realize that...

flex is a good kid with a strong focus. He realized how negative this place is and realized he has a better mindset when he stays away. As simple as that.

I think Danielson enjoys it and it's a big part of his life. It got pretty funny for me as well for a while. I do still love bodybuilding and training even thought I say the opposite often... I'm a pretty blanced guy and know when to walk away.. some don't...
I hope you still give him a little brother beat down though-----at least hold him down and force him to swear allegiance to getbig ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »
He didn't "hack" my account, he actually had the password for a while now.

I developed trust issues since the incident.

why did he have the password if he was not going to use it ?
tank u jesus