Author Topic: What do your family members think of your obsession of men in thongs?  (Read 13275 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: What do your family members think of your obsession of men in thongs?
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2009, 02:16:26 PM »
I pretty much agree with this.  I don't visit getbig for the competitive bbing aspect, I just post here because most guys are funny and I like to learn about bbing in terms of just looking good for the ladies.  As I have stated before I am not "chasing the dream" I just want to look a little bigger than the next guy at the club, that's all. 

LMAO at Chick comparing bodybuilding ganyness to rugby, wrestling, diving and strongman!   :D
Chick is a good guy but he is WAY off here.  Rugby and wrestling are legit sports and I don't see anything gay about them.  Bodybuilding on the other hand can't be a sport because athletic ability is not a prerequisite.  But this point has been argued on getbig thousands of times. 

I see you obviously missed the point of the examples....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »
I see you obviously missed the point of the examples....

Why is it so hard for to to accept that getting naked and oiled up only to be judged by a bunch of queers on how good you look standing there doing nothing is gay?
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2009, 02:23:41 PM »
Why is it so hard for to to accept that getting naked and oiled up only to be judged by a bunch of queers on how good you look standing there doing nothing is gay?

I like how it gets more extreme everytime you post....now it's "naked, oiled, judged by queers, doing nothing".

Really bothers you, doesn't it?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »
Nothing gay about a man shaving himself for other men, putting in oil and then posing and flexing for these men, judged by men, all while wearing a thong. The men eyeing every contour and inch of the shaved, oiled, naked body looking for weaknesses and strengths..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2009, 02:28:10 PM »
I like how it gets more extreme everytime you post....now it's "naked, oiled, judged by queers, doing nothing".

Really bothers you, doesn't it?

Pretty sure it's always been standing around naked and oiled up doing nothing while being judged by queers. Did something change that I missed? Are the judges now Hawaiian Tropic girls or something? Is there a talent portion to the show now? Enlighten me Chick.
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2009, 02:33:13 PM »
Pretty sure it's always been standing around naked and oiled up doing nothing while being judged by queers. Did something change that I missed? Are the judges now Hawaiian Tropic girls or something? Is there a talent portion to the show now? Enlighten me Chick.

You're confusing bodybuilding shows with some of the "shows" you go to on a regular basis...I now see the problem

It was already said from an earlier post that I've been judged by just as many women judges.....a point you chose to ignore.

Only a shrink could "enlighten you"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »
You're confusing bodybuilding shows with some of the "shows" you go to on a regular basis...I now see the problem

It was already said from an earlier post that I've been judged by just as many women judges.....a point you chose to ignore.

Only a shrink could "enlighten you"

How many of the judges at the Arnold were male and how many were female. Also, why would a straight man judge another mans body for a living?
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2009, 02:39:31 PM »
Bob, you're a good guy but I find it amazing the way you always try to make everything so straight laced and act like there is nothing at all even a bit gay about semi-nude males , shaved and oiled , posing for cheering, wolf-whistling men . Even you pose in chainmail underwear while blindfolded and this is just like crossing the street to buy milk --- nothing even a little gay to see here people, move along...

Come on .The fact you won't ever admit that this is even a tiny bit gay show you know that deep down it is.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2009, 02:46:06 PM »
How many of the judges at the Arnold were male and how many were female. Also, why would a straight man judge another mans body for a living?

I dont know....probably half.  Sandy Williamson, Juliette Bergman, Linda Wood-Hoyte...thats 3 of 7

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2009, 02:49:20 PM »
I dont know....probably half.  Sandy Williamson, Juliette Bergman, Linda Wood-Hoyte...thats 3 of 7

Well, that's better than I thought. Still got 4 queers there judging another guys naked body though. Would you at least consider a talent portion and perhaps some more modest clothing, maybe a wife beater and track pants instead of a thong or speedo.
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2009, 02:51:13 PM »
Bob, you're a good guy but I find it amazing the way you always try to make everything so straight laced and act like there is nothing at all even a bit gay about semi-nude males , shaved and oiled , posing for cheering, wolf-whistling men . Even you pose in chainmail underwear while blindfolded and this is just like crossing the street to buy milk --- nothing even a little gay to see here people, move along...

Come on .The fact you won't ever admit that this is even a tiny bit gay show you know that deep down it is.

Once again....where are these shows you go to that have a room full of cheering wolf whistling men?? I've been in the biz for 30 years, never been on stage in front of what you describe...

As for the photo shoot....why does that make it gay?  More interestingly...why does it make it gay TO YOU?  The entire shoot was with a girl (LeighAnn Ross) who was dressed the same, yet only that shot is posted here....I wonder why?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »
Well, that's better than I thought. Still got 4 queers there judging another guys naked body though. Would you at least consider a talent portion and perhaps some more modest clothing, maybe a wife beater and track pants instead of a thong or speedo.

No, I wouldn't...but I see where your thinking is.

Have any other requests?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »
Once again....where are these shows you go to that have a room full of cheering wolf whistling men?? I've been in the biz for 30 years, never been on stage in front of what you describe...

As for the photo shoot....why does that make it gay?  More interestingly...why does it make it gay TO YOU?  The entire shoot was with a girl (LeighAnn Ross) who was dressed the same, yet only that shot is posted here....I wonder why?

they cheer and scream when ronnie put his tiny thong into his backside. this has been posted.

i did not know u were with a woman in that photoshoot. only pic i ever seen is u in chainmail panties with a blindfold  on and did not just look gay TO ME, it look gay to everyone.

also, those females did not judge the men.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
I bodybuild mainly to get pussy,thats not gay

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »
No, I wouldn't...but I see where your thinking is.

Have any other requests?

Perhaps an all female judging panel would help get the "sport" back on track. Not a woman in the world would place Jay Cutler ahead of a body like Brad Pitt, so that could help get rid of steroids and the bloated ugly physiques that are ruining the "sport". Also, make the winner of the contest run a mile in 8 minutes or they forfeit. If a man whistles while in the crowd while a guy is posing, tazing said whistler may be a good way to weed out the homos also.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2009, 02:58:19 PM »

Is this true? The judges for the male portion were all men?
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2009, 02:59:22 PM »
they cheer and scream when ronnie put his tiny thong into his backside. this has been posted.

i did not know u were with a woman in that photoshoot. only pic i ever seen is u in chainmail panties with a blindfold  on and did not just look gay TO ME, it look gay to everyone.

the chain decor was a bit much but then i favor the ostentatious

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »

The ladies are regulars on the circuit....and have judged the men hundereds of times (including myself)....along with others.

As for "they" screaming and cheering....the audience is 50/50 at best...and they cheer just as lou when he hits a double bicep, or most muscular....they're cheering the physique

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »
The ladies are regulars on the circuit....and have judged the men hundereds of times (including myself)....along with others.

As for "they" screaming and cheering....the audience is 50/50 at best...and they cheer just as lou when he hits a double bicep, or most muscular....they're cheering the physique

Men cheer other mens physiques? You are right, that is not gay at all ;D
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2009, 03:02:40 PM »
Is this true? The judges for the male portion were all men?

ask Bob to post scorecards from these female judges for the MEN'S Olympia. he will not be able to.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2009, 03:03:10 PM »

No, it's not....it's YOU were starting to question

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2009, 03:04:07 PM »
as long as people pay to see it, who cares why

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »
ask Bob to post scorecards from these female judges for the MEN'S Olympia. he will not be able to.

I would like to see the womens scorecards from the Arnold, not the Olympia. Chick was referring to the Arnold when he said there were 3 female judges. If they did not judge the men, he is a liar.
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

Be more than happy to if I can find them to post...anyone here who has competed in the NPC/ IFBB can attest to the same

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »
I would like to see the womens scorecards from the Arnold, not the Olympia. Chick was referring to the Arnold when he said there were 3 female judges. If they did not judge the men, he is a liar.

Sorry, I meant the Arnold.