Author Topic: Why do black men abandon their children more often than other races?  (Read 8844 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I've always wondered why many black men can have upwards of 10 kids and not give a shit about them. Is this a cultural thing? How can a a whole race(ok, half) of people not give a shit about their kids? That is one thing I do admire about our president, he at least takes responsibility for his children :) Here is just some stupid article I was browsing, but I honestly want to know why it is considered cool for black dudes to have so many bastard children.

http://www.radzone.org/cgi-bin/weblab/lovestories/salon3.0/public.cgi?mode=All_Thread&salon=25+and+Under+Group+3&thread=16
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Why do black men abandon their children more often than other races?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 07:21:01 AM »
It's a cultural problem that's been worsened by welfare. Someone, can't remember who, tracked this and showed that single parent rates in harlem were around 15% in 1950, pre-welfare and then ultimately became 85% in the 80s.

It's not caused by welfare, just made easier.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 07:22:07 AM »
It's a cultural problem that's been worsened by welfare. Someone, can't remember who, tracked this and showed that single parent rates in harlem were around 15% in 1950, pre-welfare and then ultimately became 85% in the 80s.

It's not caused by welfare, just made easier.

85%!!!! How can someone not care about their own children?
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 10:11:43 AM »
85%!!!! How can someone not care about their own children?

You're asking the wrong guy, LOL!

Children get checks from child support to welfare, that's how the system works. My criticism is that creating a welfare state destabilized the black family structure far more than it did whites. Simply by being in the majority, welfare affects more whites but the stigma isn't as bad because using aid is considered temporary for people who are just below the bottom rung or in transition.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 04:18:21 AM »
I'm sure it's our (white Americans) fault somehow.  ::)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 05:04:38 AM »
blacks just love to make kids and let the goverment take care of them

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »
I've always wondered why many black men can have upwards of 10 kids and not give a shit about them. Is this a cultural thing? How can a a whole race(ok, half) of people not give a shit about their kids? That is one thing I do admire about our president, he at least takes responsibility for his children :) Here is just some stupid article I was browsing, but I honestly want to know why it is considered cool for black dudes to have so many bastard children.

http://www.radzone.org/cgi-bin/weblab/lovestories/salon3.0/public.cgi?mode=All_Thread&salon=25+and+Under+Group+3&thread=16

Simple.... $..or rather lack there of

same reason most terrorists r brownies..lack of $ and education

you dont see rich black people (lawyers, doctors etc etc follow the above mentioned trend)

carpe` vaginum!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »
I'm sure it's our (white Americans) fault somehow.  ::)

~

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 05:28:56 PM »

Just as doc said, plus, the women are to blame as well. Women pick the men, and women know if a dude is gonna stay or leave, just like they know if a man is cheating. Then you have the fact it takes father to teach a man how to be a father, if a child does not have that, then he doesn't know to be one. Then you have the attitude that many black women have, "the I DON'T need a man to raise a child", so they do not require the man to be there. then you have the History aspect. Slave Masters broke up families, selling children, men of households off, so that also became a norm, after slavery.

There is your answer in a nutshell. If more women had the requirement that more black men take responsibility, then they would.

FYI, I had a father, my dad had a father, and so on. My mother as well. There no bastards in my family.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 06:19:10 PM »

Here goes Danielson with another of his endless racist threads...when are you going to see that psychiatrist I suggested, Danielson???..you are awfully obsessed with black people and black men in particular.....I told you what started this phenomenon in another thread and yet you still keep starting these race-baiting threads....

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 01:21:57 AM »
Poverty....My grandfather abandoned my dad.  He was Caucasian, but a very poor sharecropper in east Texas.  My dad was raised by one of my aunts.  He returned in later life and made peace with my dad, however I can tell my dad was negatively affected throughout his life.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 06:45:03 AM »

Here goes Danielson with another of his endless racist threads...when are you going to see that psychiatrist I suggested, Danielson???..you are awfully obsessed with black people and black men in particular.....I told you what started this phenomenon in another thread and yet you still keep starting these race-baiting threads....

I started the threads a few minutes apart, I had to word one differently to keep in in the political board. I am genuinely curious as to why and how so many people, black men in general, can not give a shit about their offspring.
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 08:31:21 AM »

He is asking questions we all want to know about.

If you're too much a lefty fuck off and eat some lentils you bastard.
Ta ta nerds!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 09:47:30 AM »
And a lot of Latino men who come to this country many times have families, wives in their home countries, but take up a "girlfriend" here and have families with them. Even though they are legally married in their countries

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 10:33:41 AM »
I've always wondered why many black men can have upwards of 10 kids and not give a shit about them.

It's a black thang you wouldn't understand.  :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 01:43:23 PM »
I started the threads a few minutes apart, I had to word one differently to keep in in the political board. I am genuinely curious as to why and how so many people, black men in general, can not give a shit about their offspring.

well...now that you put it that way.....good point.. ::)..I can't understand how people (especially men and black men in particular) can abandon their offspring.....you think it may have to do with the mothers of these children??..maybe they become a pain in the ass once the baby is born and then men just say "F" it and leave..often times men will just up and leave and try to get away from a problem as a way of dealing with it...it spares them a lot of pain in trying to deal with what they view as a hopeless situation....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 02:48:55 PM »

well...now that you put it that way.....good point.. ::)..I can't understand how people (especially men and black men in particular) can abandon their offspring.....you think it may have to do with the mothers of these children??..maybe they become a pain in the ass once the baby is born and then men just say "F" it and leave..often times men will just up and leave and try to get away from a problem as a way of dealing with it...it spares them a lot of pain in trying to deal with what they view as a hopeless situation....

Then why in many cases do they keep repeating the process and have multiple bastard kids?
E

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 03:33:38 PM »
Then why in many cases do they keep repeating the process and have multiple bastard kids?

Well If you notice...no matter what race the father is....it;s the same guys who keep doing it over and over again.....maybe they have a psychological problem??...maybe they hate women...I don't know

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

Well If you notice...no matter what race the father is....it;s the same guys who keep doing it over and over again.....maybe they have a psychological problem??...maybe they hate women...I don't know
fact is a larger percentage of black men do this as opposed to any other race...I think you had something on the women we dont look at the women who let this shit happen too its a two way street...All in all i think it has alot to do with the main stream African American sub culture they dont put their priorities in the right order, its money, chicks, being respected by the wrong ppl that matters to them.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 08:25:49 PM »

Because they are taught to be fathers, and the women don't require them to be. Plain and simple

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 05:46:28 AM »
Because they are taught to be fathers, and the women don't require them to be. Plain and simple

Taught to be fathers? By whom? The people I am talking about are not "fathers" at all. Most of them don't even know their kids.
E

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 07:39:14 AM »
Taught to be fathers? By whom? The people I am talking about are not "fathers" at all. Most of them don't even know their kids.
I meant "not" taught to be fathers.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 07:25:22 PM »

In many cases, it's because of the mothers, but this has nothing to do with race.

Any woman has the ability to be a complete and total fucking bitch.