Author Topic: If we eliminated welfare, would black women stop having so many bastard kids?  (Read 2530 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Seems like it's the in thing for young black ladies to have upwards of 10 children only to live off on welfare. And for the most part black men don't really give a shit about their offspring so they just run around and knock up "shortys" all the time and then ignore the kids. I think eliminating welfare all together would help solve this problem. What do you think?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
 :o

ATHLETES WITH ILLEGITIMATE KIDS

THE HEAVYWEIGHTS
Calvin Murphy - 14 illegitimate kids by 9 women. You sir are our current champion.
Travis Henry - 9 kids by 9 women. All of this by 28. Impressive. He is on pace to catch Calvin. The fact that he's broke from paying child support may slow him down though.
Ex-San Antonio Spur Willie Anderson - 9 illegitimate kids. If only his field goal percentage had been as high as his impregnation rate.
Evander Holyfield - 9 illegitimate kids. Has more kids than brain cells left.
NEW MEMBER Jason Caffey - 8 kids by 7 women.
Shawn Kemp - 7 illegitimate kids by 6 women. Gives his nickname of the Reign Man new meaning.
Derrick Thomas - 7 illegitimate kids by 5 women. He died at 33. Let's just leave it at that.

THE MIDDLEWEIGHTS
NEW MEMBER Ray Lewis - 6 kids by 4 women.
NEW MEMBER Marshall Faulk - 6 kids by 3 women. Which is probably why he considered coming out of retirement.
Larry Johnson (basketball) - 5 kids by 4 women. 3 are illegitimate.
Charles Rogers - Uber-NFL Draft bust reportedly has 5 illegitimate kids...and no paycheck. Definitely the makings of a solid family.
Vlad Guerrero - 4 kids by 4 women.
Santonio Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids by two women, before leaving college.
Former Celtic Greg Minor - 3 illegitimate kids.
Ricky Williams - 3 illegitimate kids. Maybe that's why he smokes so much weed.
Priest Holmes - 3 illegitimate kids. You best keep running Priest.
Chad Johnson - Has 3 illegitimate kids.
Shannon "Horseface" Sharpe - 3 as well.
Mike Bibby - apparently had two before leaving 'Zona.

THE LIGHTNING FAST GROUP
Willis McGahee - 3 illegitimate kids in 2 years in Buffalo. Not a lot to do in Buffalo, except make babies. Lots and lots of babies.
E

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
WOW...you white americans are still in denial about who is the face of poverty in america so you continue the constant race bashing...problem is you are bashing the wrong race...The face of poverty in america is Caucasian and the face of welfare (88 percent) are white indigent unmarried females with two children. Maybe you should contact your welfare administration for the facts. While you are doing that contact the DEA so that they can inform you that 90 percent of all of the drugs that enter america go to the white community...what I call THE REAL INNER CITY GHETTO. Speak with Planned Parenthood about pregnancy amongst white females...THEY ARE THE TOP IN THE WORLD.  Yep..white whores in america fucking everything with a dick and then aborting soon thereafter. Drug dealer in america...you guessed it A WHITE MALE. Child abuser in america...uh huh a WHITE FEMALE. Spouse abuser...right on A WHITE MALE. Funny thing is american news shows the statistics all the time, but like so much in america, people see what they want to see and go blind to what they DON'T want to see. Nonetheless rather than wasting time looking to point a finger at another race and blame them for some frivolous act or actions...you better start worrying about this ECONOMIC COLLAPSE THAT IS SO IMMINENT. You see economic collapse does not care if you are Black, white, Chinese, Arab, Indian etc it does not discriminate, it makes EVERYONE POOR AND HUMBLE. When you are on the street with your soup can begging for money or food and someone Black, Hispanic, Chinese etc goes by watch how fast you humble yourself and pay no regard to the race when you beg them for pennies. Oh and by the way once again..maybe you should be angry with all of the WHITE BASTARDS responsible for this economic disaster befalling america...but as i said Some people (whites) see what they want to see and go blind to what they don't want to see. How blind are you to white run corporate america and Wall Street????
C

danielson

• Getbig V
WOW...you white americans are still in denial about who is the face of poverty in america so you continue the constant race bashing...problem is you are bashing the wrong race...The face of poverty in america is Caucasian and the face of welfare (88 percent) are white indigent unmarried females with two children. Maybe you should contact your welfare administration for the facts. While you are doing that contact the DEA so that they can inform you that 90 percent of all of the drugs that enter america go to the white community...what I call THE REAL INNER CITY GHETTO. Speak with Planned Parenthood about pregnancy amongst white females...THEY ARE THE TOP IN THE WORLD.  Yep..white whores in america fucking everything with a dick and then aborting soon thereafter. Drug dealer in america...you guessed it A WHITE MALE. Child abuser in america...uh huh a WHITE FEMALE. Spouse abuser...right on A WHITE MALE. Funny thing is american news shows the statistics all the time, but like so much in america, people see what they want to see and go blind to what they DON'T want to see. Nonetheless rather than wasting time looking to point a finger at another race and blame them for some frivolous act or actions...you better start worrying about this ECONOMIC COLLAPSE THAT IS SO IMMINENT. You see economic collapse does not care if you are Black, white, Chinese, Arab, Indian etc it does not discriminate, it makes EVERYONE POOR AND HUMBLE. When you are on the street with your soup can begging for money or food and someone Black, Hispanic, Chinese etc goes by watch how fast you humble yourself and pay no regard to the race when you beg them for pennies. Oh and by the way once again..maybe you should be angry with all of the WHITE BASTARDS responsible for this economic disaster befalling america...but as i said Some people (whites) see what they want to see and go blind to what they don't want to see. How blind are you to white run corporate america and Wall Street????

Yeah, there are some white pieces of shit here too. I just want to know why blacks can have so many damn kids and not give a shit about raising them.
E

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Yeah, there are some white pieces of shit here too. I just want to know why blacks can have so many damn kids and not give a shit about raising them.
For one, the system is set up so where anybody can keep doing it and get money.  If you're on welfare you shouldn't have kids.  If you already have them that's one thing but if not, they should sterilize the women.
Squishy face retard

danielson

• Getbig V
For one, the system is set up so where anybody can keep doing it and get money.  If you're on welfare you shouldn't have kids.  If you already have them that's one thing but if not, they should sterilize the women.

You think Obama will fix this problem? I am not sure I like paying for these little bastards with my taxes.
E

Cap

• Getbig V
You think Obama will fix this problem? I am not sure I like paying for these little bastards with my taxes.
Nope, liberals love these people because they are easy votes for them.  The problem is the system and nobody on the left will try to fix it any time soon.  A country should never brag about having a good welfare system. It means we are fucking up some where in government and that there are lazy people. 
Squishy face retard

danielson

• Getbig V
Nope, liberals love these people because they are easy votes for them.  The problem is the system and nobody on the left will try to fix it any time soon.  A country should never brag about having a good welfare system. It means we are fucking up some where in government and that there are lazy people. 

Why do you think so many black men don't give a shit about their kids and what do you think the repercussions of this will be 20 years from now when we have a whole generation of black men who have never had a father figure?
E

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Of course he won't fix it, he'll make it much worse. Also be prepared to have your tax dollars spent paying for the medical costs of people who feed their kids nothing but useless sugary and salty junk all day...Froot Loops, Twinkies, Pork Rinds, Grape Soda, Fried shit , greasy Ribs,...and then when the kid has some obesity and diabetic related health problem...you'll be footing the bill for more irresponsible actions.  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

Your perception is off (you're basing your attitude and argument from watching TV)...you see what you want...there are far and away many times more white children who are abandoned, neglected, on welfare, growing in poverty than there are Black and Hispanic children combined in america. Truth of the matter is this epidemic of fatherless children is encouraged in america. Personally I would stop welfare IMMEDIATELY...Once these 'loose' women realize there is no security blanket to catch them in their foolish actions...they will learn quickly to keep their legs closed. Now in another breath welfare is a wonderful thing as NO ONE knows if or when calamity will befall them...it is nice that a nation would provide that cushion to help them recover...However american women have been pacified to think that having sex (unprotected no less) and getting pregnant is ok, because all they have to do is go to the welfare office and they will pay for their carelessness...and this has been the case for years. It is time for that system to be tightly regulated and EXCEPTIONS made. Pregnant and no husband...NO WELFARE. No former job/work history...NO WELFARE. Drugs or heavy criminal background...NO WELFARE.
C

danielson

• Getbig V
Of course he won't fix it, he'll make it much worse. Also be prepared to have your tax dollars spent paying for the medical costs of people who feed their kids nothing but useless sugary and salty junk all day...Froot Loops, Twinkies, Pork Rinds, Grape Soda, Fried shit , greasy Ribs,...and then when the kid has some obesity and diabetic related health problem...you'll be footing the bill for more irresponsible actions.  

I am beginning to think Obama is the wrong man for the job. Think of all that money we could save by not paying for all those little bastards and their lazy moms.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
Your perception is off (you're basing your attitude and argument from watching TV)...you see what you want...there are far and away many times more white children who are abandoned, neglected, on welfare, growing in poverty than there are Black and Hispanic children combined in america. Truth of the matter is this epidemic of fatherless children is encouraged in america. Personally I would stop welfare IMMEDIATELY...Once these 'loose' women realize there is no security blanket to catch them in their foolish actions...they will learn quickly to keep their legs closed. Now in another breath welfare is a wonderful thing as NO ONE knows if or when calamity will befall them...it is nice that a nation would provide that cushion to help them recover...However american women have been pacified to think that having sex (unprotected no less) and getting pregnant is ok, because all they have to do is go to the welfare office and they will pay for their carelessness...and this has been the case for years. It is time for that system to be tightly regulated and EXCEPTIONS made. Pregnant and no husband...NO WELFARE. No former job/work history...NO WELFARE. Drugs or heavy criminal background...NO WELFARE.
There may be more white bastards, but that's because there are more white people. Your average black person is much more likely to be abusing the system and popping out a dozen kids.
E

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
There may be more white bastards, but that's because there are more white people. Your average black person is much more likely to be abusing the system and popping out a dozen kids.

WRONG AGAIN AS USUAL...you are operating under you emotions and feelings opposed to FACTS. Like I said Planned Parenthood, DEA, Welfare Administration will give you the facts...by the way the LIE that whites are the majority was discussed ad nauseum. whites are the minority in america and being less that 5 percent of the worlds population you are the TRUE MINORITY IN THE WORLD.

Regardless, given whites (supposed) superiority (haha)...why are any of you on welfare, in poverty, committing crimes, doing drugs, 40 percent of prison population etc etc?????
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
WRONG AGAIN AS USUAL...you are operating under you emotions and feelings opposed to FACTS. Like I said Planned Parenthood, DEA, Welfare Administration will give you the facts...by the way the LIE that whites are the majority was discussed ad nauseum. whites are the minority in america and being less that 5 percent of the worlds population you are the TRUE MINORITY IN THE WORLD.

Regardless, given whites (supposed) superiority (haha)...why are any of you on welfare, in poverty, committing crimes, doing drugs, 40 percent of prison population etc etc?????
75.1% of respondents said they were White or Caucasian and no other race;
21.36% (60 Million Americans) are of German descent; German-Americans
12.3% are of Black or African-American descent;
Hispanics — who may belong to any race — accounted for 12.5% of the U.S. population, up from 9% in 1990;
3.6% of respondents are Asian;
2.4% of respondents are multiracial (2 or more races). The 2000 Census was the first time survey options for multiracial Americans were provided.

these stats are from the last census in 2000 seems like white caucasians are very much the majority in america...

this is what i found for welfare
White     38.8%
Black     39.8
Hispanic  15.7
Asian      2.4
other      3.3

http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~state/threads/welfare.html
now seeing as the majority of the population is white/caucasian according to the last census you would expect the majority of welfare recipients to be white. However you can see that the majority is black and seeing as the last census said that only 12.3% of the population is black YA blacks have a much higher chance of being on welfare then any other race.

Hereford

• Getbig V
The low classes in this world are kinda like rats. The population will stay in check as long as resources are limited. Once you start feeding the rat (paying welfare to the low-life) there is nothing to stop the population from exploding. There is a direct correlation between unlimited welfare and the low classes breeding out of control.

Stop giving food stamps to mexicans, they will disappear and go home. Stop forking out welfare, the blacks will check their breeding rates. If YOU have to financially take care of the kids, if another kid means no big-screen tv and carton of menthols and new Kayne West cd, you might suddenly be a little more responsible.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Tommy, I'm curious what samson's reply will be to this.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Hispanics — who may belong to any race — accounted for 12.5% of the U.S. population, up from 9% in 1990;
2.4% of respondents are multiracial (2 or more races). The 2000 Census was the first time survey options for multiracial Americans were provided.

these stats are from the last census in 2000 seems like white caucasians are very much the majority in america...

White     38.8%
Black     39.8
Hispanic  15.7
Asian      2.4
other      3.3

now seeing as the majority of the population is white/caucasian according to the last census you would expect the majority of welfare recipients to be white. However you can see that the majority is black and seeing as the last census said that only 12.3% of the population is black YA blacks have a much higher chance of being on welfare then any other race.

Don't go bringing the facts into this tony, you'll ruin SAMSON's fantasy world.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
The low classes in this world are kinda like rats. The population will stay in check as long as resources are limited. Once you start feeding the rat (paying welfare to the low-life) there is nothing to stop the population from exploding. There is a direct correlation between unlimited welfare and the low classes breeding out of control.

Stop giving food stamps to mexicans, they will disappear and go home. Stop forking out welfare, the blacks will check their breeding rates. If YOU have to financially take care of the kids, if another kid means no big-screen tv and carton of menthols and new Kayne West cd, you might suddenly be a little more responsible.
Regardless of race this plan would work.  Without aid, able-bodied welfare recipients would work and not have kids.  The only people who should be on welfare are the ones who simply cannot work.  If you get laid off that is one thing but most of this people are on welfare for a LONG time.  Same thing goes with illegals and jobs.  If nobody hired them then they would leave; Problem solved.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Tommy, I'm curious what samson's reply will be to this.
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

White     38.8%
Black     39.8
Hispanic  15.7
Asian      2.4
other      3.3

You get info from someones blog and you take it as fact???? Go to Welfare Admin, DEA and Planned Parenthood please...
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Blacks are only about 13% of the population, ending welfare would still affect more whites.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Don't go bringing the facts into this tony, you'll ruin SAMSON's fantasy world.

No. Actually samson is making good points that are actually TRUE...I don't like his tone, but what he says is essentially true....If you go to any country in the world, the minority in that country will always have high levels of being on welfare, higher rates of illegitimacy, etc.......thats actually NORMAL.....due to their being repressed..so why should american blacks be different??...Samson is right that white Americans only see what they want to see and only want to know about the things that back up their view of themselves and others....they see themselves as being superior and don't want to look at the statistics that prove they have the same weaknesses and the same human frailties as everyone else.....and sometimes at levels higher than others....

What I'd like to know is why Danielson persists in starting these threads that have a racial angle to them where he is constantly trying to point out the problems in the black community??..is it to have a dialogue where we can come up with solutions to the problem??..or is this Danielson's way of getting his known negative attitudes about blacks out there so that people will critcize them thereby helping Danielson to legitimze these views so he can feel good about himself and his negative views about blacks??...

Danielson is one of my favorite posters on here and he changed his avatar as I requested recently....but Danielson..maybe you should see a psychiatrist about this??? we all know your hatred of Detroit is legendary!!! ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
No. Actually samson is making good points that are actually TRUE...I don't like his tone, but what he says is essentially true....If you go to any country in the world, the minority in that country will always have high levels of being on welfare, higher rates of illegitimacy, etc.......thats actually NORMAL.....due to their being repressed..so why should american blacks be different??...Samson is right that white Americans only see what they want to see and only want to know about the things that back up their view of themselves and others....they see themselves as being superior and don't want to look at the statistics that prove they have the same weaknesses and the same human frailties as everyone else.....and sometimes at levels higher than others....

What I'd like to know is why Danielson persists in starting these threads that have a racial angle to them where he is constantly trying to point out the problems in the black community??..is it to have a dialogue where we can come up with solutions to the problem??..or is this Danielson's way of getting his known negative attitudes about blacks out there so that people will critcize them thereby helping Danielson to legitimze these views so he can feel good about himself and his negative views about blacks??...

Danielson is one of my favorite posters on here and he changed his avatar as I requested recently....but Danielson..maybe you should see a psychiatrist about this??? we all know your hatred of Detroit is legendary!!! ;D

So you are saying that there are NOT a lot of black kids who never meet their fathers compared to white children?
E

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
So you are saying that there are NOT a lot of black kids who never meet their fathers compared to white children?

Danielson..in case you are truly interested in the phenomenon of black children not having fathers I will educate you that the reason this started was due to U.S government policies concerning welfare and food stamps and stuff......black families were stable up until the 1960's until government policy was that if there was a father in the home, the family could not be provided with aid......fathers had to leave the home in order for the family to receive help which started this trend in motion among poor blacks...I know for a fact that was definitely the policy here in NY city.....so in order to receive help, fathers had to live apart from their families.....GOVERNMENT  WELFARE POLICY ACTUALLY MADE BLACK MEN LEAVE THEIR FAMILIES!!!...and this is what began the trend of poor blacks being in fatherless homes.....something that then unfortunately became the norm...I'm sure Danielson, that if you were unemployed and your family needed help and the only way to get it was to walk away, you would do the same thing so that your children could eat...this destroyed many families in the minority community (and some in the white community as well)

My point Danielson is that things happen for a reason.....it doesn't just happen spontaneously....there is a cause and effect going on that you and many other whites are not aware of because you don't live in the inner city or know anyone from there..

danielson

• Getbig V

Danielson..in case you are truly interested in the phenomenon of black children not having fathers I will educate you that the reason this started was due to U.S government policies concerning welfare and food stamps and stuff......black families were stable up until the 1960's until government policy was that if there was a father in the home, the family could not be provided with aid......fathers had to leave the home in order for the family to receive help which started this trend in motion among poor blacks...I know for a fact that was definitely the policy here in NY city.....so in order to receive help, fathers had to live apart from their families.....GOVERNMENT  WELFARE POLICY ACTUALLY MADE BLACK MEN LEAVE THEIR FAMILIES!!!...and this is what began the trend of poor blacks being in fatherless homes.....something that then unfortunately became the norm...I'm sure Danielson, that if you were unemployed and your family needed help and the only way to get it was to walk away, you would do the same thing so that your children could eat...this destroyed many families in the minority community (and some in the white community as well)

My point Danielson is that things happen for a reason.....it doesn't just happen spontaneously....there is a cause and effect going on that you and many other whites are not aware of because you don't live in the inner city or know anyone from there..

Damn, that's fucked up. Any chance Obama can fix it and help make a nuclear black family more commonplace?
E