Author Topic: Ron, can you make Hugo choose between his Hugo or Samson account?  (Read 9111 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ron, can you make Hugo choose between his Hugo or Samson account?
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 11:55:52 AM »
Gorillas are awesome.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2009, 12:04:40 PM »
Hugo, why are you ignoring the Poltical board? You should be up there doing your job before things get too far out of control.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »
Hugo, why are you ignoring the Poltical board? You should be up there doing your job before things get too far out of control.

He's too busy down here proving to Ron that he's a racist dipshit that doesn't deserve to mod the political board. Guy is so stupid he doesn't realize he's digging his own grave.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 12:10:46 PM »
 :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »
I wonder what's worse, you posting some youtube videos or James Watson, a Nobel prize winning geneticist, saying that it looks like you blacks are dumber than every other race group on the planet. Ha ha ha!

Must sting so bad.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2009, 12:29:40 PM »
I wonder what's worse, you posting some youtube videos or James Watson, a Nobel prize winning geneticist, saying that it looks like you blacks are dumber than every other race group on the planet. Ha ha ha!

Must sting so bad.
nope. 

This shit isn't true is it?.  I know you fit the stereotype, but it's just you right :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2009, 12:36:26 PM »
nope. 

This shit isn't true is it?.  I know you fit the stereotype, but it's just you right :-\

What stereotype? That blacks from Africa (like yourself) are of a lower intellect than EVERY OTHER racial demographic out there?

What's funny is that you can't even say, "Well I'm only half. The other part of me comes from a high IQ demographic." The rest of you is South American indian! Another group known for incredibly low IQ's.

Your parents were spear chuckers!

You're so threatened, Samson. So threatened.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »
What stereotype? That blacks from Africa (like yourself) are of a lower intellect than EVERY OTHER racial demographic out there?

You sound like Hitler.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2009, 12:55:35 PM »
You sound like Hitler.

Didn't you say that he's one of your idols? I know you've said that you're a proponent of another holocaust.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »
Didn't you say that he's one of your idols? I know you've said that you're a proponent of another holocaust.
I think you lose when you have to resort to complete lies lol.  Not that I have to say that, everyone knows your game.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 01:14:59 PM »
I think you lose when you have to resort to complete lies lol.  Not that I have to say that, everyone knows your game.

What game? You were in agreement a few weeks ago when Slapper was talking about another holocaust, complete with pics of concentration camps, bars of soap and other propaganda. You were laughing and had a right old time agreeing with him. Even posting your own pics. Why deny it now? It was my thread that you had no problem with derailing with your anti-semetic propaganda until I started posting beheadings by Muslims.

Why are you such a liar? Afraid to man up to your beliefs? You hate Jews, dude. Go ahead and admit it. Ironically, you post on a site run by a Jew.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »
What game? You were in agreement a few weeks ago when Slapper was talking about another holocaust, complete with pics of concentration camps, bars of soap and other propaganda. You were laughing and had a right old time agreeing with him. Even posting your own pics. Why deny it now? It was my thread that you had no problem with derailing with your anti-semetic propaganda until I started posting beheadings by Muslims.

Why are you such a liar? Afraid to man up to your beliefs? You hate Jews, dude. Go ahead and admit it. Ironically, you post on a site run by a Jew.
quotes please...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 01:21:05 PM »
quotes please...

How would I be able to quote it when you deleted the thread? It's alright dude, you're a scumbag and a liar.

I can't stop laughing at how much of a hypocrite you are. Thousands of posts railing against the government and their conspiracy to establish the NWO and here you are controlling the flow of information and acting like a dictator on the politics board. You're just as big of a scumbag as those politicians you hate so much.

If you had any sense (or balls), you'd step down.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2009, 01:27:40 PM »
How would I be able to quote it when you deleted the thread? It's alright dude, you're a scumbag and a liar.

I can't stop laughing at how much of a hypocrite you are. Thousands of posts railing against the government and their conspiracy to establish the NWO and here you are controlling the flow of information and acting like a dictator on the politics board. You're just as big of a scumbag as those politicians you hate so much.

If you had any sense (or balls), you'd step down.
oh you are such a fucking liar ::)  No such event ever happened.  If I had said that you guys would have copied that in a flash and had it posted here.  yea...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »
oh you are such a fucking liar ::)  No such event ever happened.  If I had said that you guys would have copied that in a flash and had it posted here.  yea...

Hahaha, you're such a sniveling little shit. It was a 4 page thread about terrorism that you and Slapper derailed into a thread where you two were patting each other on the back about the holocaust pics you were posting, bars of soaps, pics of dead Jews, etc. You were having a right old time in it. I then posted a beheading pic and you canned the entire thread.

Man, you are so utterly pathetic it's sad. I can honestly say that if I act anything like you when I'm in my 40's, then I will put a bullet in my head.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »
I was not laughing about holocaust pics, I've never ever done anything like that nor would I.  I know what thread you're talking about, it was a lot longer than 2 weeks ago and I know I did not do anything like that in that thread.  I logged on that day, hit the last page and saw all the beheading crap and killed the thread.  I did not laugh at holocaust pics ::)  We covered all of this at length, yet this is the first time you've expanded the story to me laughing at holocaust pics.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »
Hahaha, you're such a liar dude. Your posts were ALL OVER that thread. Right in the second and third pages where you and Slapper started your little tag teaming holocaust bullshit. The beheading pics didn't come in until after 100 posts. You won't even man up to it. Sad.

Anyway, I've got better things to do than argue with you all day.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2009, 01:50:21 PM »
I still would like to know how you magically missed copying and posting such posts by me here.  I mean you are always looking for the slightest reason to start a thread in complaints about me but it just skipped your mind that day?  That would have been the end of me and you just felt like cutting me slack?  LOL... right...

If Ron puts people in timeout for posting stuff like that, he should also put people in timeout for falsely accusing someone of it in a lame attempt to get them in timeout.

Ron, timeout BF, that's crossing the line accusing someone of that when it never happened.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 09:12:41 AM »
another gimmick getting owned.