Author Topic: Question for blacks.......  (Read 4203 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Question for blacks.......
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »
I'd like to see african't americans defend this one.  What is wrong with your people?

http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_11967257

OAKLAND — In the most horrific day in Oakland Police Department history, a parolee shot to death three police sergeants within two hours of one another Saturday afternoon.

When officers tracked down the suspect, a fourth officer was shot and was in critical condition Saturday night.

The three veteran officers killed were sergeants: Mark Dunakin, 40, of Tracy, a traffic officer with the department since 1991; Erv Romans, 43, of Danville, a 13-year veteran with the force; and Dan Sakai, 35, a nine-year veteran, police said.

Romans and Sakai were SWAT team members. It was the first time any sergeant in the department had been slain.

Officer John Hege, 41, of Concord, was on life support at

Highland Hospital. A bullet grazed a fifth, unidentified officer. He was treated and released from the hospital.

The suspect was identified as Oakland resident Lovelle Mixon, 26. He was on parole for assault with a deadly weapon, police said. He had a no-bail warrant for his arrest on charges of violating parole. He had previous convictions in Alameda County for grand theft and possession of marijuana.

"I wouldn't wish this on any of my colleagues in the United States," said acting police Chief Howard Jordan during a news conference Saturday night. "This is very daunting for us, but we are very resilient. We are a big family and we rely on each other for support."

The first shooting happened in the 7400 block of MacArthur

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boulevard about 1:16 p.m. when Dunakin and Hege were shot with a handgun during a traffic stop. What led to the shooting was not known.

A man, who did not want be identified, said he heard gunshots and saw the officers lying on the road.

"I went over to one officer and saw he was bleeding from his helmet pretty bad," he said. "The other officer was lying motionless."

He said the officer lying near a car was shot twice in the face. One bullet was lodged in his jaw and the other

Slideshow
More photos on Saturday's East Oakland shootings
in his neck. The man said he performed CPR until other officers arrived.

Helicopters hovered for hours over the crime scene.

Dozens of Oakland police, Highway Patrol officers and Alameda County sheriff's deputies cordoned off stretches of blocks around 73rd and 74th avenues and MacArthur Boulevard.

Then they heard that the suspect was in an apartment around the corner on 74th Avenue.

Police surrounded the building and, after the Oakland SWAT team tried to communicate with the suspect, they entered the building.

Mixon opened fire with an assault weapon, police said.

Sakai and Romans were fatally wounded and another officer was grazed in the head. Other officers killed Mixon. No other occupants in the complex were injured.

As the evening wore on, city leaders held a news conference at the Police Department.

Joining Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums there were council members Larry Reid, Desley Brooks and state Attorney General Jerry Brown.

Dellums said there are no words to express "the shock, grief, sadness and sorrow we feel.

"Our hearts go out to the families, whose level of tragedy and loss is beyond any comprehension."

Never before had so many police officers been killed in the line duty on the same day in Oakland.

In honor of the officers, state Capitol flags will be flown at half-staff today, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said.

As news of the shootings reached the Oakland police community, officers showed up in droves at both Highland Hospital, where the officers were taken, and at the Eastmont Substation, a few blocks from the shooting scene.

Some officers were crying, others hugged one another. Dellums visited the Oakland Police Officers Association to offer condolences.

"This is just unbelievable; everyone is in shock," said an Oakland police sergeant.

A neighbor of Hege's in Concord said the officer was single and had no children.

"He didn't deserve what he got, that's for sure," said the neighbor, who gave only his first name, Peter.

He said the two were good friends, eating breakfast together almost every Sunday. Sometimes they talked about the risks of the job.

Three police officers were outside Dunakin's home in Tracy on Saturday night — including one apparently from the San Francisco Police Department.

The tidy two-story home is in the Red Bridge Housing Development, one of the city's more affluent subdivisions. It appeared that relatives and friends were entering and leaving the house. When approached, an officer requested that the family be left alone.

Dunakin was married and had three children.

The last time an officer was killed and another was shot on the same day in Oakland was in 1970 during a gang-involved robbery.

The last time an Oakland officer was killed was in 2004 when William Seuis, 39, died in a hit-and-run crash.

David Guider and Wendell Troyer were the last two officers to die on the same day in the line of duty, in a helicopter crash in 1974.

Before Saturday, 47 Oakland police officers had been killed in the line of duty since the department was formed in 1867.

Saturday's slaying were the first time since 1970 that four law-enforcement officers perished at one time in California.

That year, four Highway Patrol officers were killed in a shootout on a Newhall freeway offramp.

Stolen directly from TrapsMcLats on the G&Schmoe
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Question for blacks.......
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 12:50:43 PM »
Are you serious?  All those responses deleted?

Ok well, justice was served for the slain officers.  Too bad they had to die because of this waste of society.
Squishy face retard

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »
I'd like to see african't americans defend this one.  What is wrong with your people?

Their people?

Why should some people have to answer for the actions of others?

As empty as paradise

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »
RIP to the fallen officers and hopefully this POS family doesn't try to sue the department.
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
Should whites answer for Hitler?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »
We have been, and for slavery and every other so-called "crime" against people. When are other races going to step up and take responsibility?

Bill Cosby was right you know.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 01:18:12 PM »
We have been, and for slavery and every other so-called "crime" against people. When are other races going to step up and take responsibility?

Bill Cosby was right you know.

Hitler is a lot more recent than slavery.

How about madoff (sp?)? He's white. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »

And we're still catching shit about slavery. ::) Even though poor whites were the first slaves.

I'm sure you'll be bringing up Madoff plenty.

You're not even black doc, quit pretending to be something you're not. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 01:24:12 PM »

not being racist but are Jews white?  Lots of people say no that it would be like calling a light skinned Japanese person white.  So I really don't know, Is white a race or just a color?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 01:33:09 PM »
And we're still catching shit about slavery. ::) Even though poor whites were the first slaves.

I'm sure you'll be bringing up Madoff plenty.

You're not even black doc, quit pretending to be something you're not. >:(

BS.

I've never once had any shit told to me regarding the whole slavery issue.

Or Hitler for that matter.

And yes - I've lived in the USA. Didn't happen to me there either.

BTW, the suspect Lovelle Mixon, is an asshole obviously.

Do you know how he got his hands on those weapons BTW?
As empty as paradise

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 01:41:17 PM »
BS.

1) The whole "reparations" thing for slavery passed right by you?

2) No clue how he got the weapons, he's a criminal so I'm sure it was legally. And our government wants to take away the rights of citizens to own guns so that criminals can run rampant all over the law abiding people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
The action of one cannot attest to the actions of many and vice versa.
There have been plenty of dipshits from all colors and shapes.

If you really want to turn something into some racial debates than talk about statistics and not one person, it's really meaningless.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
not being racist but are Jews white?  Lots of people say no that it would be like calling a light skinned Japanese person white.  So I really don't know, Is white a race or just a color?

White is a color Hugo...their race is Caucasian
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 04:58:01 PM »
White is a color Hugo...my masters race is Caucasian
Fixed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 07:21:43 AM »
BS.

Get out of your cave communist!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 11:58:42 AM »
your best post yet but race stats often miss so many factors that they're not a good thing to go by either.

I wanted to say that even stats aren't that meaningfull guess it slipped my mind.

Anyway, my posts are great, the problem is some of the readers  :-*

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »
BS.

Lovelle is a national HERO...I gave him the National Shooters Award..he deserved it

How did he get the gun???...bought it from a white guy...you know how that goes...
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »

Well, we're forced to answer for slavery, colonization and every other bad thing that has ever happened to anyone. Why would Hitler be different?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »
Fixed.

How cute....

Which one of the guys in this video is YOU!!!!   hahahahahaah...I just love your SECRET LIVES.

Fast foward to the 6 minute mark

MASTER RACE MY ASS...MORE LIKE MASTER FAG...hahahahahahah
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 02:18:51 PM »

Hitler was put into power by america and England. So therefore since whites have played a MAJOR PART in the destruction to many peoples in Europe including those whites calling themselves jews they must therefore pay for their crimes. Which they presently are. With Wall Street, the Banking System, Real Estate all being run by jews they are now getting retribution on whites (Goyim)for what they did to them in Europe. jews also run the american school system, control the courts, the press, and much of the society of america and therefore are getting back at americans in every way and by every means. Once they have raped americans of all that there is, they will declare war on america and destroy it as they see themselves as having been destroyed in war thanks to america and England and feel this type of retribution is appropriate...
C

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »
Who made this boring gimmick? Some new material is needed in order to keep us entertained.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »
A question for blacks...how about Chaos you go up and ask some random black people this question. Or how about asking Big_Mal this question when you meet up with him next? You know why, chances are there might be a thread on here about you.  Should there be a question for White and Hispanic men for why they like to have sex with underage kids? We could go on. One of the main reasons why no politician has serious talks about  race relations, is because of people who post stupid stuff like this, whether they be black, white, hispanic, or Asian. It's annoying.

I mean this topic is quite moot. Working in the court system, I 've seen alot of stuff, far more than what this topic is on, but I never felt the urge to ask some people of  ONE WHOLE RACE to justify the actions of one fucktard.